Latest Survey

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Sir_Direkin #21 Posted 06 October 2018 - 10:44 AM

Purveyor of Salt

• 10194 battles

View PostFramFramson, on 06 October 2018 - 10:39 AM, said:

[edited], why would they need to do a survey about that? Surely they can see from the numbers who was grinding it and the purchase rate.

To be fair it was more focused on the event, if I thought it was well done, if it was rare and needed to go back in the oven, if the difficulty was about right, if they ought to repeat such an event, etc. Had similar surveys for the T-34S, Prosciutto, and I think other ones too. There were only a few questions regarding buying it, if it was the right price, why I didn't.

Edit:

That last bit was probably an important data point since I bought the Prosciutto at something like 60% off, but would've done so even at 40%, whereas the Carnival AX I wouldn't buy for less than 70% off. Oh yes, they also asked how many stages I had completed, and I completed less this time around than with the Italiano.

Edited by Sir_Direkin, 06 October 2018 - 10:47 AM.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCumyqpRUeOPCy1RcKXl96VA

2nd MoE: AMX 12t, KV-85, M6 Heavy, M24 Chaffee, T-34, T-50, T1 Heavy

mttspiii #22 Posted 06 October 2018 - 12:03 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 29505 battles
  • [CALM] CALM

View PostUser_1023782966, on 06 October 2018 - 09:50 AM, said:

Fair enough - He's a manager who does a bit of moderating on the side.

Still - the "we" implies he has some influence over WG decision making, like he's sitting in the room when decisions are made.

If this is not the case then why does his post sound like it was written by the PR team and posted under his name?

At least that is how it sounds to me - but what do I know.

I play a lot more WOTB than WOT and over there the Mods are less than helpful, if you can find one at all, which leaves me wondering if the forum moderators haven't all been dismissed and replaced with PR people whose job it is to keep an eye out for opportunities to step in and tell us that WG are listening, they do care and our concerns we are very important to them.

He's the PR team too (after that fiasco over all the typos in the News page) :trollface:

And has some influence over the decision-making process. Using polls and surveys such as what you've seen will give him a more concrete, number-y datapoint to send to Minsk while they discuss stuff over the internet (no one wants to go to Russia in a -ber month after all)

Edited by mttspiii, 06 October 2018 - 12:04 PM.

I'm fierce and I'm feeling mighty,

I'm a golden girl, I'm an Aphrodite

Ezz #23 Posted 06 October 2018 - 12:31 PM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 64069 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
Side question, but am i the only one that doesn't get any surveys?

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

mttspiii #24 Posted 06 October 2018 - 12:56 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 29505 battles
  • [CALM] CALM

View PostEzz, on 06 October 2018 - 12:31 PM, said:

Side question, but am i the only one that doesn't get any surveys?

They get all the data they'd need from you on the forums already Ezz.

I'm fierce and I'm feeling mighty,

I'm a golden girl, I'm an Aphrodite

hopperweed #25 Posted 07 October 2018 - 12:39 PM

Private

• 0 battles

View PostHoleinthehead, on 05 October 2018 - 05:53 PM, said:

Please fix CAMOUFLAGE . 3 Patches and no result . Surely you can see from a players perspective . We can invest time , money and resources into surveys and skins but the game changes that people are really concerned about takes months to be addressed . Not fixed . Just addressed .

For years there have only ever been 3 or 4 things the player base has ever wanted to be fixed in this game .

MM

Arty

Maps

( add your own here )

Yet WG continue to ignore the player base year after year after year . Is it any wonder folks just get fed up ?

This soooo much

Ive played this game since 2010 on NA server and just switched to SEA. I doubt WG listens to us at all. Forum posts by admins are cool, but changes rarely come. 

Conan #26 Posted 08 October 2018 - 11:58 AM

Member and President of the Buff Arty Society

• Administrator
  • 9509 battles
  • [WG] WG

For clarification, I am not a moderator. I am a Wargaming Employee, hence the "We." 

I am Conan. World of Tanks APAC Community Evangelist, SEA/ANZ. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next  Sorry, wrong script.

You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain. Guess which one I am. 

Please read the WOT Game and Forum rules: Game Rules - Forum Rules - EULA - TOS
For help and assistance try out our Wiki or contact Support
Dont for
get to also visit us on Facebook and Twitter !

spacewolf #27 Posted 08 October 2018 - 12:04 PM

I still think it's morally wrong so in fact I'm right.

• Beta-Tester
  • 69086 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

So you DO have responses that you must read off a script?

A HA!

The_average_tanker #28 Posted 08 October 2018 - 01:02 PM

Wallet warrior extraordinaire!

• 10578 battles
  • [F-S-A] F-S-A
I for one like the surveys. Lets me know which way wargaming is thinking. dont mind them at all.

_Sammich_ #29 Posted 08 October 2018 - 01:03 PM

Goes beach on Overlord

• 30476 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
These are Conan’s hobbies if you ask him:
To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.
Trust no one, unless you have eaten much salt with them - Cicero

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users