Server/players online

#ANZ #Servers #suggestion

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

ChickenFuzzNuts #1 Posted 06 October 2018 - 10:01 PM

Private

• 1590 battles
  • [DRAGO] DRAGO

I know this is probably gonna have people think this is stupid but then again it’s probably worth it due to the lack of players on the ANZ server, and the Hong Kong server having way more players but high ping having the game feel like it’s getting dull since it’s hard to find a decent game where tanks ain’t always 2 tiers above you with the new match maker.

why doesn’t wargaming dona cross-platform with consoles if possible to connect more players together or have one big server for PC instead of loads of separate little servers for PC just so people are able to enjoy the game more and find more friends and platoon up if they wanted to.

as just to add it in a little detail I am a ANZ WoTs server player and it’s just a pain to lose interest in such a good game with a strong strategy skill to it with hardly much availability on players 

Hype_ #2 Posted 07 October 2018 - 08:56 AM

I mean, it could be worse

• 8204 battles
  • [CHE] CHE
Because the three games (Blitz/Console/PC) have major differences, including different vehicles, (maps? i think), and it would be completely unfair having a keyboard and mouse fighting someone with a controller. The keyboard and mouse allows for such better fine adjustments etc.

It won't and can't happen, all of the above and completely different teams run each service.

EDIT: Forgot to respond to the one big server thing. NO. You think your ping to HK is bad? what if the game just had one server and it was in Russia. No, no and no again.
Server roaming is the only thing which would make slight sense but we'd risk to lose more players off the ANZ server and have a bad ping, therefore won't happen.

Edited by Hype_, 07 October 2018 - 01:59 PM.

IWillDestroyU #3 Posted 15 October 2018 - 01:33 PM

Private

• Beta-Tester
  • 32051 battles
  • [PSYCO] PSYCO
I was thinking that they could put a server in the most central location and have other local servers, with good routing, handling all the traffic, located in each country. This would enable less packet loss and lower pings, allowing everyone to play on the same server with very little in terms of ping penalties.

Also tagged with #ANZ, #Servers, #suggestion

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users