• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

mttspiii #1 Posted 09 October 2018 - 02:38 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 31169 battles
  • [CALM] CALM

1)

1. We can paint the "turret" bit on certain casemate tanks with camo. Think the turny bit where the gun is mounted on the Priest, Sexton I, Sexton II, AT 15A, AT 15, FV3805 et al.

2. There's a button to "remove all Summer/Winter/Desert camo" from a tank. It does what it says: remove the camo from the turret, hull, and gun of a conventional turreted tank.

3. This aforementioned button doesn't work with aforementioned casemate tanks. Press this button when stripping a Sexton, and the hull and gun are unpainted but the "turret" still has camo, and is using 1 camo. You'd have to manually select the "turret" and manually remove its camo to recover it.

4. WG please fix the aforementioned button to remove camo even from the "turret" of casemate tanks?

2)

1. When the new paint mechanics was first re-released, certain camo schemes had a warning telling us that these specific camo schemes will then be locked onto that specific tank. These 'locky-camo' will be stuck to that tank, forever, even when sold.

2. On the next patch, those warnings are gone.

3. I used the locky-camo on tanks I don't want to use them on. They're now locked onto those tanks because there's no more warnings when they used to.

4. WG please put the warnings back on. I can't tell if the new "Potato" camo scheme is a locky-camo or not, and I don't want to risk putting them on a tank that doesn't deserve it.

5. Pretty please WG, as a bonus, remove the camo locking instead maybe? Even for just this once. I want to recover my streaky Summer paint and green digital Minecraft paint from certain tanks I ain't keeping.

I'm fierce and I'm feeling mighty,

I'm a golden girl, I'm an Aphrodite

Lee_Shawran #2 Posted 09 October 2018 - 03:09 PM

The marshal of missions

• 54963 battles
  • [_KOW_] _KOW_

I want to add another bug relating to this problem.

About the Caenarvon AX's unique style, I can remove it completely, I mean, If I remove it and set the tank with no camo, the style will automatically re-apply until I set other camo on it

"I'm a simple man, when I see a free premium tank, I grind, I take it"

_KayGeraint_ #3 Posted 10 October 2018 - 02:43 AM

Rushes mid every game :^)

• 61796 battles
  • [N_P_C] N_P_C

View Postmttspiii, on 09 October 2018 - 02:38 PM, said:

1)

1. We can paint the "turret" bit on certain casemate tanks with camo. Think the turny bit where the gun is mounted on the Priest, Sexton I, Sexton II, AT 15A, AT 15, FV3805 et al.

2. There's a button to "remove all Summer/Winter/Desert camo" from a tank. It does what it says: remove the camo from the turret, hull, and gun of a conventional turreted tank.

3. This aforementioned button doesn't work with aforementioned casemate tanks. Press this button when stripping a Sexton, and the hull and gun are unpainted but the "turret" still has camo, and is using 1 camo. You'd have to manually select the "turret" and manually remove its camo to recover it.

4. WG please fix the aforementioned button to remove camo even from the "turret" of casemate tanks?

2)

1. When the new paint mechanics was first re-released, certain camo schemes had a warning telling us that these specific camo schemes will then be locked onto that specific tank. These 'locky-camo' will be stuck to that tank, forever, even when sold.

2. On the next patch, those warnings are gone.

3. I used the locky-camo on tanks I don't want to use them on. They're now locked onto those tanks because there's no more warnings when they used to.

4. WG please put the warnings back on. I can't tell if the new "Potato" camo scheme is a locky-camo or not, and I don't want to risk putting them on a tank that doesn't deserve it.

5. Pretty please WG, as a bonus, remove the camo locking instead maybe? Even for just this once. I want to recover my streaky Summer paint and green digital Minecraft paint from certain tanks I ain't keeping.

wow i hope WG fixes these then. Also hopefully removes camo locking entirely.

Obj 260 Get! 298/300 done with honors!  75/75 obj 260 missions done,73 with honours! :^)

3 mark: 1390 leo pta is-7 e5 t26a 2 mark: m46,obj 907, 50100, e100, batchat 25t,  t57 heavy, grille 15, obj 140, is-6, is-3, vkd, pzivh, mutz, spic, CAX, 113

Helljumper, Helljumper, where you been? Feet first into hell and back again! When I die please bury me deep! Place an MA5 down by my feet! Don't cry for me, don't shed no tear!
Just pack my box with PT gear! Cuz one early morning 'bout zero-five! The ground will rumble, there'll be lightning in the sky!
Don't you worry, don't come undone! It's just my ghost on a PT run!

http://cdn-frm-sg.wa...-1407289026.gif

mttspiii #4 Posted 10 October 2018 - 03:32 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 31169 battles
  • [CALM] CALM

View PostLee_Shawran, on 09 October 2018 - 03:09 PM, said:

I want to add another bug relating to this problem.

About the Caenarvon AX's unique style, I can remove it completely, I mean, If I remove it and set the tank with no camo, the style will automatically re-apply until I set other camo on it

The paint job on the side of the CaAX can be removed? But the Fury's paint job is fixed right?

mttspiii #5 Posted 19 October 2018 - 01:56 AM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 31169 battles
  • [CALM] CALM

Ayt, sorry for resurrecting this topic mods, but I'd like to say that I appreciate the camo fixes.

For problem 1, the camos get demounted properly from the new and spiffy radial menu. It's not fool-proof; some tanks (even turreted ones) require manually removing camo one by one if the camos are of different style or sizes. Nonetheless, an evenly-painted tank, casemate or not, demounts same-style same-size camos properly.

For problem 2, thanks for replacing the warning signs. And also for telling us which tanks had that same camo too, and on locky-camo telling us which tanks they are locked to (despairingly, that means I left my special locky-camo on an M12 SPG and a now-mediocre 430v2, but that's beside the point).

The new camo radial menu needed some adjustment when used to the old camo menu, but it's easier on the hands once we get used to it. Less mouse moving and the color palette diamonds do look very professional as compared to the previous camo menu.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users