Seagul badge?

1 dmg kill

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

Ezz #21 Posted 15 October 2018 - 02:53 PM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 64069 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
I think it was the 44100 marathon that was my first dipping of the toes into sea gulling. My stb had racked up more than enough damage but needed kills so it was only natural. 

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

MagicalFlyingFox #22 Posted 15 October 2018 - 03:33 PM

Destroyer of Tier 6 CW

• Beta-Tester
  • 29882 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View PostEzz, on 15 October 2018 - 05:53 PM, said:

I think it was the 44100 marathon that was my first dipping of the toes into sea gulling. My stb had racked up more than enough damage but needed kills so it was only natural. 

How do you get kills in an STB? I fight the gun to do damage, but it always gets me in the end when the killing shot hits the moon or ricochets off the side into the sun. 

http://www.theuselessweb.com/

A. Guy on 02 June 2018 - 12:40 AM, said:

Destroyer of Tier 6 CW... says it all about you.

Dumb0_Duck #23 Posted 15 October 2018 - 03:42 PM

Got any grapes?

• 29343 battles
  • [MYTH] MYTH
Heres another for the record 

Discord

Angmar_ #24 Posted 15 October 2018 - 03:46 PM

Corporal

• 17406 battles
  • [LEFT] LEFT
That t67 certainly showing the world how OP it is ;D

FramFramson #25 Posted 15 October 2018 - 04:06 PM

Major

• 38648 battles

View PostMagicalFlyingFox, on 15 October 2018 - 02:33 AM, said:

How do you get kills in an STB? I fight the gun to do damage, but it always gets me in the end when the killing shot hits the moon or ricochets off the side into the sun. 

Sadly the answer is "Dirty Vents + Dirty Vstabs + Food +Know what you're doing in TX".

LT-playing masochist. It's too much fun to be a mosquito.

FramFramson #26 Posted 15 October 2018 - 04:10 PM

Major

• 38648 battles
There is NO cure for those endless [edited] ricochets though. The STB's APCR seems just plan cursed for that.

Ezz #27 Posted 15 October 2018 - 04:10 PM

• Beta-Tester
  • 64069 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

During the marathon I had none of the above but then that was early in the wg breaking the game with power creep phase so it wasn't too bad. 

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

crazib #28 Posted 15 October 2018 - 05:26 PM

Captain

• 54793 battles
  • [CROWN] CROWN

View Postazmania3000, on 15 October 2018 - 01:34 PM, said:

If you paint one blue apparently its cheating:(

what if it paints itself blue?

Come visit my stream: twitch.tv/crazib

my replays thread

FramFramson #29 Posted 15 October 2018 - 05:32 PM

Major

• 38648 battles
I've certainly seen seagulls TK each other before... :P

azmania3000 #30 Posted Yesterday, 12:59 PM

Captain

• 42961 battles
  • [BURN] BURN

View PostFramFramson, on 15 October 2018 - 07:32 PM, said:

I've certainly seen seagulls TK each other before... :P

I once caught a seagull while fishing at the pier. I cast the line out high.......then the damn stupid bird dive-bombed the bait and got tangled in my line.

Incidentally the biggest thing I've ever caught with a fishing rod :child:

View Postcrazib, on 15 October 2018 - 07:26 PM, said:

what if it paints itself blue?

The seagull is just "show-boating" to garner fame and notoriety on the internet; but none-the-less, is probably an excellent marksman when excreting on cars

Puggsley #31 Posted Yesterday, 01:30 PM

Captain

• 61783 battles
  • [LEFT] LEFT

View Postazmania3000, on 16 October 2018 - 04:59 AM, said:

I once caught a seagull while fishing at the pier. I cast the line out high.......then the damn stupid bird dive-bombed the bait and got tangled in my line.

Incidentally the biggest thing I've ever caught with a fishing rod :child:

The seagull is just "show-boating" to garner fame and notoriety on the internet; but none-the-less, is probably an excellent marksman when excreting on cars

I saw one cause a lady to very nearly crap her pants when she waved a hot chip around close to her face while making an important point in a discussion. The chip was neatly removed, at a range of about 3 inches from her nose, by a seagull determined to lock in a Top Gun. 

My development of fishing skills were setback when i was 7. While on holidays at The Entrance, I spied a large school of whiting close to shore. Unfortunately my grandmother had provided me with roast chicken as bait and they were totally uninterested. Mullet leaping into my chest and then falling into the kayak while paddling is my preferred fish gathering technique these days. Well besides going to Andy's fish n chips.

Ezz #32 Posted Yesterday, 01:37 PM

• Beta-Tester
  • 64069 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
I recall snagging a gull while chasing some mullet. Tiny hook and bait ball and the bird nailed it. Amazing how quick a bird goes from graceful flying eating machine to water logged and gasping for life. We couldn't get it very close safely so ended up leaving a few feet of line when we cut it off. Hope it survived. Felt shit about it for a fair while. 

mttspiii #33 Posted Yesterday, 01:44 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 29504 battles
  • [CALM] CALM

View PostEzz, on 16 October 2018 - 01:37 PM, said:

I recall snagging a gull while chasing some mullet. Tiny hook and bait ball and the bird nailed it. Amazing how quick a bird goes from graceful flying eating machine to water logged and gasping for life. We couldn't get it very close safely so ended up leaving a few feet of line when we cut it off. Hope it survived. Felt shit about it for a fair while. 

Not sure if you were talking about an actual seagull, or if it's about a bad pick-up night with aviary slang.

I'm fierce and I'm feeling mighty,

I'm a golden girl, I'm an Aphrodite

Ezz #34 Posted Yesterday, 01:49 PM

• Beta-Tester
  • 64069 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View Postmttspiii, on 16 October 2018 - 03:44 PM, said:

Not sure if you were talking about an actual seagull, or if it's about a bad pick-up night with aviary slang.

Wait, it's possible to feel bad about snagging one of those birds? (needs more poli) 

FramFramson #35 Posted Yesterday, 01:57 PM

Major

• 38648 battles

My most notable seagull experience was years ago when I was working as a security guard (never was I more unsuited to a job than that one...). I was in a factory and dawn had broken a bit before and I was sitting in the office, watching industrial traffic roll by.

On the road was a fresh roadkill, which a seagull was pecking at. Whenever a car or truck got close the gull would fly away and then return to the free meal. Each time the greedy [edited] waited longer and longer before taking off (I'm sure you know where this is going now...) until he lingered too long in the face of an oncoming transport truck and SPLAT. He didn't add to the roadkill however, as he had had belatedly taken flight, and so smashed right into the truck's grille. Bet that was fun to clean later!

mttspiii #36 Posted Yesterday, 02:02 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 29504 battles
  • [CALM] CALM

View PostEzz, on 16 October 2018 - 01:49 PM, said:

Wait, it's possible to feel bad about snagging one of those birds? (needs more poli) 

If the bird's water-logged, gasping for life, I'd actually think polli's involved.

I'm fierce and I'm feeling mighty,

I'm a golden girl, I'm an Aphrodite

crazib #37 Posted Yesterday, 06:26 PM

Captain

• 54793 battles
  • [CROWN] CROWN

in my country seagulls are rare. (trust me in singapore you barely see one)

so my 1st experience up against a seagull was in San Francisco, when i was 10 years old more then 2 decades ago. my parents got me fish and chips. me being the young boy i am, got my fish and chips out to eat, the next moment my fish got stolen by dem seagulls

Come visit my stream: twitch.tv/crazib

my replays thread

Dumb0_Duck #38 Posted Today, 05:29 PM

Got any grapes?

• 29343 battles
  • [MYTH] MYTH
Heres another "seagull" but this time its a tier X tank that managed to pull it off which is actually quite frightening to say the least. 

Discord

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users