Badges and Personalize Insignia

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

pokeranger24 #1 Posted 11 October 2018 - 10:11 PM

Dark Meister of Tanks

• 10133 battles
  • [SPIDA] SPIDA

Over the last couple of updates WG have started to personalize the Tanks with new camouflages and styles, added a new Badge feature for Players that shows up besides players name to show his achievement in Ranked Battles, Personal Campaigns and Frontline. This is all and good but the amount of modifications done is still limited, while 3D customization is still work in progress I wounder if the developers can implement something that doesn't take up much programming, like Patches in WoWS.

Now I understand that some of you dont care about it much, there are more serious problems with MM, Premium Ammo, OP tanks, Maps borders and so on to deal with first.... but it looks like WG has time to design with "Improved" Shop, Combat Intelligence (In-game pop-up are getting irritating) and many other useless carp so I though why not this too ?

Edited by pokeranger24, 12 October 2018 - 04:27 PM.

The Great Overlords of Wargaming have bestowed me with the Title of Dark Meister of Tanks, The controller of RNG and MM

Thou must shout my name if you want favorable RNG and MM

Wolvenworks #2 Posted 17 October 2018 - 08:31 PM

Member of the No Gold Shell Party.

• Beta-Tester
  • 12998 battles
  • [TROLL] TROLL
look, the moment Minsk gets THAT progressive is the day they finally remove gold shells.

pokeranger24 #3 Posted 17 October 2018 - 11:20 PM

Dark Meister of Tanks

• 10133 battles
  • [SPIDA] SPIDA

"Progressive" huh ? even though the game looks great as it can be the development team is not moving together with the community..... sure there is problems with game balance and MM, but most games have some problems or the other but in WoT's case the Development team has walled themselves behind PR team and hardly have any contact with the community except in probably Russia

I mean when was the last time we had community event that didn't involve playing the game ? The last one I can think of is Tank Factor which involved making soundtracks for WoT, its all and good but what happened to it ? The winners were chosen but what I hoped out of that event was the soundtracks should have been implemented in the game one way or the other but no such thing happened. Similarly WoT makes crappy Styles and Camo for the game, they can hold some contest to design camo that could be implemented the game but it looks like they wont do such thing, some of the Patches above were designed by players which were later implemented by developers of WoWS.

So my point is get more involved with the community WoT, Development team !! and *cough* implement that Signalman Patch in the game

Edited by pokeranger24, 17 October 2018 - 11:26 PM.

The Great Overlords of Wargaming have bestowed me with the Title of Dark Meister of Tanks, The controller of RNG and MM

Thou must shout my name if you want favorable RNG and MM

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users