This is why i hate the players of this game

• Please log in to reply
101 replies to this topic

legionary2099 #1 Posted 12 October 2018 - 06:08 PM

Corporal

• 22889 battles

The picture below sum up why i hate the players of this game.

I dont do good , thats a fact and i die fast and bam this happen.

The enjoyment is not there , whats this elitism and hate,

I rarely play WoT anymore due to this exact reason. The players comments are more bashing and attacking than helpful and encouraging.

I dont know what but really WG , what do you want us players to get into ? Im not good , rather im bad , i play it for fun and dont have time to really improve.

What have you nurture people into thinking about commenting this kind of things ?

Im sick and tired of this kind of thing.

[Content Removed]

Naming and Shaming. User Warned. 

~Flying_Endeavor

Edited by Flying_Endeavor, 12 October 2018 - 06:44 PM.

Angmar_ #2 Posted 12 October 2018 - 06:13 PM

Corporal

• 17441 battles
  • [LEFT] LEFT
Whilst I agree with you that players like that aren't the best of humans. I also disagree with you that you don't have time to improve seeing as you've played more games than I have.

legionary2099 #3 Posted 12 October 2018 - 06:22 PM

Corporal

• 22889 battles

View PostAngmar_, on 12 October 2018 - 06:13 PM, said:

Whilst I agree with you that players like that aren't the best of humans. I also disagree with you that you don't have time to improve seeing as you've played more games than I have.

I have played this game a lot of time in the past , however , i barely can afford time now and only play a little bit each week. And such attacking comments discourage me against improving,

Why would i want to compete with such attackers.

Mother_Of_All_Rommel #4 Posted 12 October 2018 - 06:22 PM

Ambassador of silly strat

• 20908 battles
Toxic shitlord are always there in mmo, and most of them are bads plyr. These idiot somehow forgot that theres plyr who just p2fun, and its a freaking random game at that.

They are rage, brutal without mercy. But you, you will be worse. Rip and tear until it is done.

LetsCamp_1 #5 Posted 12 October 2018 - 06:27 PM

Corporal

• 25517 battles
  • [3NET] 3NET

View Postlegionary2099, on 12 October 2018 - 06:08 PM, said:

The picture below sum up why i hate the players of this game.

I dont do good , thats a fact and i die fast and bam this happen.

The enjoyment is not there , whats this elitism and hate,

I rarely play WoT anymore due to this exact reason. The players comments are more bashing and attacking than helpful and encouraging.

I dont know what but really WG , what do you want us players to get into ? Im not good , rather im bad , i play it for fun and dont have time to really improve.

What have you nurture people into thinking about commenting this kind of things ?

[Content Removed]

I was at your position back then. My solution is: Ignore them. If you are really really want to respond, simply type this: "Relax man... this is just a game". This response, I believe infuriates those toxic players to no end. 80 to 90 per cent of the time. And you can feel a little bit better by knowing that that player who are toxic to you, is now infuriated. :teethhappy: I am certain all player have the ability to improve, but players with lags wont improve. Do it like me. if you have good ping, like under 40 or 50 milisecond, improve by the numbers, meaning play as many battles as you can, like 40-50 battles in 1 night straight, average. You'll soon memorize the characteristic of your tank & the map, thus improving your performance. I, however have 150 to 170 milisecond ping, but i still use that "by the numbers" method and it (the method) does not really work on me, but that is the method i like. You'll adapt, this is normal.

Content Removed.

~Flying_Endeavor

Edited by Flying_Endeavor, 12 October 2018 - 06:45 PM.

1 clean hit to an enemy tank is enough to make my day in battle.

FengQingQingZhuang #6 Posted 12 October 2018 - 06:38 PM

Tiny Tank Connoisseur

• 10831 battles
  • [CROWN] CROWN
Try your best to do better and have fun is my advice to you , You can never make everyone happy . Recently I had someone from LANCR telling me to move up but he camped so far back he might as well be a SPG in his T34 . What matters is if you enjoy the battle you just had and not anyone else .

Playing K-91 makes me happy XD

LetsCamp_1 #7 Posted 12 October 2018 - 07:12 PM

Corporal

• 25517 battles
  • [3NET] 3NET
Check check 1 2 1 2...
1 clean hit to an enemy tank is enough to make my day in battle.

crazib #8 Posted 12 October 2018 - 07:18 PM

Captain

• 54797 battles
  • [CROWN] CROWN

View Postlegionary2099, on 12 October 2018 - 06:08 PM, said:

[Content Removed]

Naming and Shaming. User Warned. 

~Flying_Endeavor

lets see, i am guessing you are the type of player who just plays wot for the sake of playing and never put thought in your gameplay. How about have a change of mindset and you will see this game or anything out of wot in a different perspective.

Putting an excuse 'Don't have time to really improve' is a poor and pathetic excuse.

Come visit my stream: twitch.tv/crazib

my replays thread

Ezz #9 Posted 12 October 2018 - 07:28 PM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 64069 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
The game isn't easy to learn for some players but as crazi mentions one shouldn't use that as an excuse not to try. It's a team game after all. It's that sort of selfish toxicity  that causes so much of the negativity in game. But i guess wg value those who don't care as much as those that do. 

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

legionary2099 #10 Posted 12 October 2018 - 07:41 PM

Corporal

• 22889 battles

View Postcrazib, on 12 October 2018 - 07:18 PM, said:

lets see, i am guessing you are the type of player who just plays wot for the sake of playing and never put thought in your gameplay. How about have a change of mindset and you will see this game or anything out of wot in a different perspective.

Putting an excuse 'Don't have time to really improve' is a poor and pathetic excuse.

And this is exactly the kind of comment that cause me to hate. I have a limited time pool and i choose not to invest a lot in it. I played WoT for some nostalgia since i have played it for a long time and very infrequently now. I do not have the time to really improve mean a big jump in performance. I can try my best during the time i spend playing , but no time to do research , watch youtube , reading input that kind of stuff
The elitism is so strong in this comment i dont even know what to talk about here. You want to be the best , improving the fastest ? Cool. But i dont have the time to invest in it , so i choose to try my best during my playtime , end of the line.

FengQingQingZhuang #11 Posted 12 October 2018 - 07:53 PM

Tiny Tank Connoisseur

• 10831 battles
  • [CROWN] CROWN

View Postlegionary2099, on 12 October 2018 - 07:41 PM, said:

And this is exactly the kind of comment that cause me to hate. I have a limited time pool and i choose not to invest a lot in it. I played WoT for some nostalgia since i have played it for a long time and very infrequently now. I do not have the time to really improve mean a big jump in performance. I can try my best during the time i spend playing , but no time to do research , watch youtube , reading input that kind of stuff
The elitism is so strong in this comment i dont even know what to talk about here. You want to be the best , improving the fastest ? Cool. But i dont have the time to invest in it , so i choose to try my best during my playtime , end of the line.

You can still make the best out of your limited time , if you enjoy the game . Perhaps you can squeeze out some time to watch some youtube vids about your favorite tanks and apply what you see in game . I don't play a lot myself but I try to make every single battle the most enjoyable I can , improving is not about the speed but your end goal .

Playing K-91 makes me happy XD

Ezz #12 Posted 12 October 2018 - 07:53 PM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 64069 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
It's not elitist to expect people playing a team game to make an effort to compete. So as long as you're making an effort there shouldn't be a drama. It's the toxic players who clearly aren't making an effort who shouldn't be playing. It's the suicides, deliberate drowning,  griefing, afk / botting etc.  that WG really should stamp out. 

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

Aoyama_Blue_Mountain #13 Posted 12 October 2018 - 08:02 PM

Blue Mountain Aoyama

• Beta-Tester
  • 69621 battles
  • [WAT] WAT

How about...

Maybe don't platoon tier X? 

Mother_Of_All_Rommel #14 Posted 12 October 2018 - 08:14 PM

• 20908 battles

View Postlegionary2099, on 12 October 2018 - 07:41 PM, said:

Slow improvement still count. Simple stuff like "i got pound by 3 arty last time there, better dont go there and sit still after this" is already good enough. No need to be tank god lvl kind of improvement. I mean, you already playing the game, no harm in trying to improve a bit. Even an improvement of 0.01% winrate is enough. Ignore the toxic stuff, play your game, and try to improve even a little everytime. Thats what casul mmo are for..  fun :great:

Edited by Mother_Of_All_Rommel, 12 October 2018 - 08:16 PM.

They are rage, brutal without mercy. But you, you will be worse. Rip and tear until it is done.

Proloser_The_Atomistic #15 Posted 12 October 2018 - 08:28 PM

No hOpE left.

• 26160 battles

Problem is most of the time someone who is bad at the game does not want legitimate friendly advice, either. The other day I tried to offer some (legitimate) advice to a team that was dying very fast by going to the entirely wrong place, and I got hit with responses like "Yes, dad" or "if you don't shut up I'll just go kill myself straight away" (these are actual answers I got). 

I think that it's unfair to be point fingers at unicums only being toxic and 'elitist', because most of their toxicity stems from the root of the toxicity; bad players who have bad attitudes. I know this from my own experience- I used to be very patient with bad players but as of recently I've just become less and less patient because I see more and more [edited] behaviour from these 44% bots in forms of defiance, arrogance, willing ignorance, selfish behaviour, no mind for team based gameplay and general toxicity towards anyone making any kind of request for them to do something other than sit behind a bush or house.

Edited by Proloser_The_Atomistic, 12 October 2018 - 08:30 PM.

Aoyama_Blue_Mountain #16 Posted 12 October 2018 - 08:40 PM

Blue Mountain Aoyama

• Beta-Tester
  • 69621 battles
  • [WAT] WAT

Whaaa you mean noobs cause teams to lose? Who would've thunk that.

Edited by Aoyama_Blue_Mountain, 12 October 2018 - 08:40 PM.

Sir_Direkin #17 Posted 12 October 2018 - 09:01 PM

Purveyor of Salt

• 10217 battles
"Play4Fun" is exactly why there ought to be a PvE mode. I know a lot of you think that's a bad idea, and cite 'other games' as an example of how it can go bad, and how it can split the playerbase while ignoring that it's already split. Really though, hardcore PvP players constantly disparage play4fun types anyway, but forcing people who simply want to shoot shit into a PvP mode doesn't work out well for anyone either. Don't think that's not causing people to leave the game?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCumyqpRUeOPCy1RcKXl96VA

2nd MoE: AMX 12t, KV-85, M6 Heavy, M24 Chaffee, T-34, T-50, T1 Heavy

Flying_Endeavor #18 Posted 12 October 2018 - 09:19 PM

Captain

• Forum Moderator
  • 31186 battles
  • [FLUKE] FLUKE

View PostAoyama_Blue_Mountain, on 12 October 2018 - 12:40 PM, said:

Whaaa you mean noobs cause teams to lose? Who would've thunk that.

Wow... O_O what happened to those guys... did they all simultaneously Disconnect or something... O-o Oh wells, I did have a game before wherein 13 players in my team did 0 damage xD 13 people out of a team of 15..... 

Mascot, CNC-Universe of Deviantart. Deviantart username: WorldofTanks 

Sir_Direkin #19 Posted 12 October 2018 - 09:30 PM

Purveyor of Salt

• 10217 battles

View PostFlying_Endeavor, on 12 October 2018 - 09:19 PM, said:

Wow... O_O what happened to those guys... did they all simultaneously Disconnect or something... O-o Oh wells, I did have a game before wherein 13 players in my team did 0 damage xD 13 people out of a team of 15..... 

Impressive. The most I've ever seen is 11 out of 15.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCumyqpRUeOPCy1RcKXl96VA

2nd MoE: AMX 12t, KV-85, M6 Heavy, M24 Chaffee, T-34, T-50, T1 Heavy

Mother_Of_All_Rommel #20 Posted 12 October 2018 - 10:19 PM

• 20908 battles

View PostSir_Direkin, on 12 October 2018 - 09:01 PM, said:

"Play4Fun" is exactly why there ought to be a PvE mode. I know a lot of you think that's a bad idea, and cite 'other games' as an example of how it can go bad, and how it can split the playerbase while ignoring that it's already split. Really though, hardcore PvP players constantly disparage play4fun types anyway, but forcing people who simply want to shoot shit into a PvP mode doesn't work out well for anyone either. Don't think that's not causing people to leave the game?

Pve probably too hard to do in WoT for now. Need really advance a.i, maybe thats why WG still not doing it. But the result from pve will be great. Imagine no more tier X 45% plat in random, that going to kill toxic shit at least by half. Splitting play4fun and play4stat plyr is exactly what the game needs imo.

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users