This is why i hate the players of this game

• Please log in to reply
101 replies to this topic

crazib #101 Posted Yesterday, 01:31 AM

Captain

• 54797 battles
  • [CROWN] CROWN

View PostLoopy_Sniper, on 20 October 2018 - 12:04 AM, said:

WG allows the bullying, but you can do something, if it is a player who continually harasses you, blacklist them, and in severe cases, report them with evidence of the issues, ie record the battle and send it with complaint, or copy and paste text to WG with  date and time stamp.  Usually in-game complaints doesn't work as rapidly as player has to have copious complaints before they are banned for seven days.  Most of the time I just report them to their clan leader if they are in a clan, that usually results in some reprimand, and sometimes they get removed from the clan they are in as clans don't like wayward clan members.

wow spoken like a true veteran with 276 battles.

Do you think its that so easy to actually deal with the bullies? sure reports and stuff might work but its mostly chat bans thats all. 

Even if you report to the clan leaders, its like the clan leaders: am i his dad? nah i am not.

Come visit my stream: twitch.tv/crazib

my replays thread

Mother_Of_All_Rommel #102 Posted Yesterday, 05:27 PM

Ambassador of silly strat

• 20908 battles
Report to clan leader about its member breaking game rule?? Does wot really have a clan as good as that :D

They are rage, brutal without mercy. But you, you will be worse. Rip and tear until it is done.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users