This is why i hate the players of this game

• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

ZULUL_Warrior #101 Posted 20 October 2018 - 01:31 AM

Captain

• 56231 battles
  • [YETI] YETI

View PostLoopy_Sniper, on 20 October 2018 - 12:04 AM, said:

WG allows the bullying, but you can do something, if it is a player who continually harasses you, blacklist them, and in severe cases, report them with evidence of the issues, ie record the battle and send it with complaint, or copy and paste text to WG with  date and time stamp.  Usually in-game complaints doesn't work as rapidly as player has to have copious complaints before they are banned for seven days.  Most of the time I just report them to their clan leader if they are in a clan, that usually results in some reprimand, and sometimes they get removed from the clan they are in as clans don't like wayward clan members.

wow spoken like a true veteran with 276 battles.

Do you think its that so easy to actually deal with the bullies? sure reports and stuff might work but its mostly chat bans thats all. 

Even if you report to the clan leaders, its like the clan leaders: am i his dad? nah i am not.

Come visit my stream: twitch.tv/crazib

my replays thread

Mother_Of_All_Rommel #102 Posted 20 October 2018 - 05:27 PM

Ambassador of silly strat

• 21248 battles
Report to clan leader about its member breaking game rule?? Does wot really have a clan as good as that :D

1940- In 2018, we will have flying cars.

2018- Tonk=lyfe, proven by scientist

mig31foxhound #103 Posted 02 November 2018 - 03:51 PM

Frenchie of RTA2

• Beta-Tester
  • 20508 battles
  • [T-B-F] T-B-F

View PostSir_Direkin, on 12 October 2018 - 08:01 PM, said:

"Play4Fun" is exactly why there ought to be a PvE mode. I know a lot of you think that's a bad idea, and cite 'other games' as an example of how it can go bad, and how it can split the playerbase while ignoring that it's already split. Really though, hardcore PvP players constantly disparage play4fun types anyway, but forcing people who simply want to shoot shit into a PvP mode doesn't work out well for anyone either. Don't think that's not causing people to leave the game?

Gimme PVE, I'm more than willing to play it. Right now I prefer to play like a noob than a pro, I'm simply have had enough of trying hard.

Edited by mig31foxhound, 02 November 2018 - 03:54 PM.

Don't mind me, I'm just a green tomato.

I'm just a Derp Apprentice of The Derp Side.

Come to the Derp Side...

Proloser_The_Atomistic #104 Posted 03 November 2018 - 09:09 PM

No hOpE left.

• 26866 battles
Or you could get good enough so that you don't have to try hard to play well.

Edited by Proloser_The_Atomistic, 03 November 2018 - 09:09 PM.

My Replay Thread | YouTube | Want Your Replay Reviewed?

"...if that battle had KAC players there would be some of the worst gameplay the server has seen. I'd be yoloing, Ezz would be ramming, Robin would tk siggy, everyone else would likely afk at base as we'd struggle to get more than 5 on at one time. Shit did I just let out our master tier 4 strat?" - King Yolo, PBKAC

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users