whisperingeye #1 Posted 25 October 2018 - 04:17 PM

Sergeant

• Beta-Tester
  • 19460 battles
  • [SAAMF] SAAMF

.1 clan logo.png

SAAMF

Salty As A Mother Focker

This is so you blokes and bloke’etts see the pirate octopus.

.1 clan logo.png

Hello we SAAMF, probably not going to do CW,SH maybe .

We are just a couple of mates that like to play tanks together and spin the shizzle while we do it.

Not only will you drink, rage, be extremely disappointed, mostly you will have fun.

Manly on the Aus server, play anytime 1600-2359  longer if drunk and wife’s is a sleep   earlier on weekends.

Now clan requirements this is the big part so sit yourself downs,

English or something like it.

Can spin some good waries.

Min 5k games 

3.5 PR

And that shou be bout it.

And remember you are only as good as your last game

Edited by whisperingeye, 25 December 2018 - 12:25 PM.

Aus_serv_turnd_me_Bitter #2 Posted 25 October 2018 - 05:25 PM

Corporal

• Beta-Tester
  • 32579 battles
  • [SAAMF] SAAMF

Shit mate must rule me out, my last game was utter crap!

Profanisaurus #3 Posted 26 October 2018 - 04:06 AM

le sigh

• 2014 battles
  • [PBFG] PBFG

View PostBanshie, on 25 October 2018 - 08:17 AM, said:

...be extremely disappointed,

Incredibly disappointed.

whisperingeye #4 Posted 28 October 2018 - 08:31 AM

Sergeant

• Beta-Tester
  • 19460 battles
  • [SAAMF] SAAMF

SAMD

CelestiaLudenberg #5 Posted 28 October 2018 - 02:05 PM

On Conan's Naughty List

• 19432 battles
  • [MYTH] MYTH
Can confirm, good yarns will be spat, disappointment will ensue, whether it is due to your last game or realising what you let slip last night when rambling drunk is always the question.

If someone could just hurry up and end me that would be wonderful.

Seriously, just do it, you'd be doing me a favour.

whisperingeye #6 Posted 01 November 2018 - 08:20 AM

Sergeant

• Beta-Tester
  • 19460 battles
  • [SAAMF] SAAMF
" I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives"

whisperingeye #7 Posted 04 November 2018 - 06:58 AM

Sergeant

• Beta-Tester
  • 19460 battles
  • [SAAMF] SAAMF
"One time at the beach this guy was swimming in the ocean yelling Help! Shark! Help!. I just laughed, I knew that the shark wasn't going to help them."

whisperingeye #8 Posted 17 November 2018 - 07:18 AM

Sergeant

• Beta-Tester
  • 19460 battles
  • [SAAMF] SAAMF
I love how, in horror movies, the person yells out,"Hello?" As if the bad guy is going to yell back, "Yeah, I'm in the kitchen! do you want a sandwich?" Or,"Hey,yeah I'm back here with a chainsaw. Come on down."

neokai #9 Posted 18 November 2018 - 06:49 AM

hunts pixels from red line

• Senior Moderator
  • 39909 battles

View PostBanshie, on 01 November 2018 - 08:20 AM, said:

" I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives"

That made me laugh, have a free bump.
Spoiler

whisperingeye #10 Posted 19 November 2018 - 11:58 AM

Sergeant

• Beta-Tester
  • 19460 battles
  • [SAAMF] SAAMF
"The more you weight the harder you are to kidnap, stay safe and eat cake."

whisperingeye #11 Posted 25 November 2018 - 05:49 PM

Sergeant

• Beta-Tester
  • 19460 battles
  • [SAAMF] SAAMF

"Children in the back seat cause accidents, accidents in the back seat cause children!"

whisperingeye #12 Posted 27 November 2018 - 06:53 AM

Sergeant

• Beta-Tester
  • 19460 battles
  • [SAAMF] SAAMF
"Common sense is like deodorant, those who need it the most never use it." 

whisperingeye #13 Posted 30 November 2018 - 07:12 AM

Sergeant

• Beta-Tester
  • 19460 battles
  • [SAAMF] SAAMF

"Did you hear about the restaurant on the moon? Great food, no atmosphere."

neokai #14 Posted 30 November 2018 - 07:50 PM

hunts pixels from red line

• Senior Moderator
  • 39909 battles
Technically the Moon has a thin atmosphere.
Spoiler

whisperingeye #15 Posted 02 December 2018 - 07:07 AM

Sergeant

• Beta-Tester
  • 19460 battles
  • [SAAMF] SAAMF
"Some people just need a high-five.........In the face with a chair"

whisperingeye #16 Posted 10 December 2018 - 03:12 PM

Sergeant

• Beta-Tester
  • 19460 battles
  • [SAAMF] SAAMF

"Every man must believe in something, I believe in having another beer"

In saying that SAMD is looking for a few drinking buddies

whisperingeye #17 Posted 11 December 2018 - 10:59 AM

Sergeant

• Beta-Tester
  • 19460 battles
  • [SAAMF] SAAMF

"We’re not just going to shoot the sons of [edited], we’re going to rip out their living goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks. We’re going to murder those lousy Hun bastards by the bushel-[edited] basket."

George S. Patton

whisperingeye #18 Posted 13 December 2018 - 09:21 AM

Sergeant

• Beta-Tester
  • 19460 battles
  • [SAAMF] SAAMF

"If I had to take hell, I would use the Australians to take it and the New Zealanders to hold it.", "If I'd had one division of Maori, I would have taken the canal in a week. If I'd had three, I'd have taken Baghdad."

Erwin Rommel

Said about the Australians and New Zealanders after facing an Australian-New Zealand infantry division in North Africa

whisperingeye #19 Posted 25 December 2018 - 12:26 PM

Sergeant

• Beta-Tester
  • 19460 battles
  • [SAAMF] SAAMF
Clan name change to fit in.

whisperingeye #20 Posted 12 January 2019 - 01:23 PM

Sergeant

• Beta-Tester
  • 19460 battles
  • [SAAMF] SAAMF
SAAMF

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users