Jump to content


Twitch Prime Bonus problems

Twitch

  • Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

Proloser_The_Atomistic #21 Posted 27 October 2018 - 10:12 PM

    No hOpE left.

  • Member
  • 26610 battles
  • 4,747
  • [MYTH] MYTH
  • Member since:
    07-13-2014
Dude. I've had the exact same problem and I'm pulling my hair out over it. I really wanted that purple camo. I talked to a guy on amazon about it and he said I'd hear back about it within 3 days. Perhaps you could try the same? I'll post back here with the verdict of what happened with it all for me in a few days, if you'd like. 

My Replay Thread | YouTube | Want Your Replay Reviewed?

 

"...if that battle had KAC players there would be some of the worst gameplay the server has seen. I'd be yoloing, Ezz would be ramming, Robin would tk siggy, everyone else would likely afk at base as we'd struggle to get more than 5 on at one time. Shit did I just let out our master tier 4 strat?" - King Yolo, PBKAC


izgoy0899 #22 Posted 27 October 2018 - 10:55 PM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 1563 battles
  • 52
  • Member since:
    06-28-2016
Every time I try I get rejected, despite starting my account when living in the US before coming to work in Vietnam.  I have kept my account in good standing with Amazon, and whats messed up is the free trail of Prime started on Amazon, but Twitch is rejecting it.  So a region, seemingly so far, is excluded because Twitch and reasons. 

ManilaDjo #23 Posted 27 October 2018 - 11:39 PM

    Private

  • Member
  • 3714 battles
  • 1
  • [WOT-U] WOT-U
  • Member since:
    01-15-2018
Maybe same for the Philippines? Can't get it to work

izgoy0899 #24 Posted 27 October 2018 - 11:55 PM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 1563 battles
  • 52
  • Member since:
    06-28-2016

I'm having the same exact issue from here in Vietnam. 

 

My Amazon account was originally opened when I was living in the US before moving here for work.  I have had it several years in good standing, and my free prime activated on Amazon but is getting rejected by Twitch for the same message you posted.  I tried saying the US was my region, as my account was opened there on Amazon, and was rejected by Twitch.  Tried putting in that my region was Singapore, and then other regions, and both were rejected by Twitch. 

 

My experience so far:

 


Edited by izgoy0899, 28 October 2018 - 12:25 AM.


izgoy0899 #25 Posted 28 October 2018 - 12:24 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 1563 battles
  • 52
  • Member since:
    06-28-2016

My experience so far:

 



wasaabi #26 Posted 28 October 2018 - 12:30 AM

    This Dude Abides

  • Senior Moderator
  • 21708 battles
  • 6,498
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-
  • Member since:
    07-15-2012

Moved to the appropriate forum.

 

~Wasaabi


The Dude abides.

 
Spoiler

 


wasaabi #27 Posted 28 October 2018 - 12:31 AM

    This Dude Abides

  • Senior Moderator
  • 21708 battles
  • 6,498
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-
  • Member since:
    07-15-2012

Moved to the appropriate forum.

 

~Wasaabi


The Dude abides.

 
Spoiler

 


izgoy0899 #28 Posted 28 October 2018 - 12:44 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 1563 battles
  • 52
  • Member since:
    06-28-2016

Even trying to link through Amazon isn't connecting and being rejected.

 



AlexTheKid72 #29 Posted 28 October 2018 - 02:17 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 16835 battles
  • 59
  • [REIGN] REIGN
  • Member since:
    05-28-2017
Try going through Prime Video.
That's what I had to do from New Zealand. Amazon was a fail.

FramFramson #30 Posted 28 October 2018 - 03:09 AM

    Major

  • Member
  • 40531 battles
  • 3,351
  • [AVAST] AVAST
  • Member since:
    02-22-2015

View PostbhanuGOT, on 27 October 2018 - 05:12 AM, said:

 

hi,

 

where r u from??

if any trick please let me know

 

Well, I"m from Canada, so my country is one of the listed ones.

 

But as I understand it, if your country isn't listed, you can choose "any country".


LT-playing masochist. It's too much fun to be a mosquito.


FramFramson #31 Posted 28 October 2018 - 03:16 AM

    Major

  • Member
  • 40531 battles
  • 3,351
  • [AVAST] AVAST
  • Member since:
    02-22-2015

The process was something like this:

 

1) Have both an Amazon account (you need to have a payment method linked up too) and a Twitch account.

2) Sign up for Amazon Prime

3) Link your Twitch account to your Amazon Prime account, which gives you Twitch Prime

4) Link your WG account to your Twitch account

5) Claim your loot in Twitch

6) Log on to WoT (or log off and on again, if you already had it open) and receive your loot. Make sure it's in your WoT account!

7) Cancel Amazon Prime, which automatically cancels Twitch Prime, because it's technically an Amazon benefit, not a Twitch benefit.

7b) If you already have Amazon Prime and don't want to cancel it, you can JUST cancel the Twitch Prime link so you don't get billed for that.

 

Optionally:

 

8) De-link any account, such as delinking your Twitch from your Amazon or your WG account from your Twitch account.

 

Important note: Some of these benefits are temporary. The most important being that the free Commander and the missions to get a free Churchill III only last until March 2019. That's a good long time, so there's no rush - just don't forget them!


LT-playing masochist. It's too much fun to be a mosquito.


Clerin #32 Posted 28 October 2018 - 03:24 AM

    Winner Winner chicken Lover

  • Member
  • 24892 battles
  • 191
  • [_MW_] _MW_
  • Member since:
    01-19-2014

View PostIZZY_EPIC, on 27 October 2018 - 09:48 PM, said:

For the life of me i cannot get it to work, i keep getting the message.

 

Oh no! We can’t enable Twitch Prime on your account.

It looks like there was an error activating Twitch Prime. 
Common issues include problems with the credit card used to sign up for Prime where the credit card may be invalid or declined. To manage your Prime membership including updating credit card info click here. For other common issues click here.

 

I've got an amazon account which is a prime account on a 30 day trial. Both twitch and amazon have a a credit card link that works, they are bother set to australia. They are linked to each other but when i Try to get twitch prime to activate it just doesn't work. Can someone help me out here

 

had the exact same problem. But when i linked a new credit card which is using visa twitch prime activated. 

FramFramson #33 Posted 28 October 2018 - 07:33 AM

    Major

  • Member
  • 40531 battles
  • 3,351
  • [AVAST] AVAST
  • Member since:
    02-22-2015

View PostProloser_The_Atomistic, on 27 October 2018 - 09:12 AM, said:

Dude. I've had the exact same problem and I'm pulling my hair out over it. I really wanted that purple camo. I talked to a guy on amazon about it and he said I'd hear back about it within 3 days. Perhaps you could try the same? I'll post back here with the verdict of what happened with it all for me in a few days, if you'd like. 

 

Uh, there's no purple camo? Just a crappy emblem.

 

I mean, there's a lot of loot in the package, yes, but no purple camo.


LT-playing masochist. It's too much fun to be a mosquito.


Buff_Hamster #34 Posted 28 October 2018 - 09:05 AM

    Scrub Lord

  • Member
  • 11849 battles
  • 84
  • [STEAM] STEAM
  • Member since:
    03-17-2013
I have the same issue as well. Maybe WG doesn't like us:arta:

Hype_ #35 Posted 28 October 2018 - 10:16 AM

    I mean, it could be worse

  • Member
  • 8238 battles
  • 1,060
  • [CHE] CHE
  • Member since:
    09-21-2013
You also have to have a dollar or two on your card to 'validate' the card. Dunno if you used a dummy card or not but they don't work.

 


Vader108 #36 Posted 28 October 2018 - 11:19 AM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 46515 battles
  • 161
  • Member since:
    05-03-2014

View PostFramFramson, on 28 October 2018 - 05:16 AM, said:

The process was something like this:

 

1) Have both an Amazon account (you need to have a payment method linked up too) and a Twitch account.

2) Sign up for Amazon Prime

3) Link your Twitch account to your Amazon Prime account, which gives you Twitch Prime

4) Link your WG account to your Twitch account

5) Claim your loot in Twitch

6) Log on to WoT (or log off and on again, if you already had it open) and receive your loot. Make sure it's in your WoT account!

7) Cancel Amazon Prime, which automatically cancels Twitch Prime, because it's technically an Amazon benefit, not a Twitch benefit.

7b) If you already have Amazon Prime and don't want to cancel it, you can JUST cancel the Twitch Prime link so you don't get billed for that.

 

Optionally:

 

8) De-link any account, such as delinking your Twitch from your Amazon or your WG account from your Twitch account.

 

Important note: Some of these benefits are temporary. The most important being that the free Commander and the missions to get a free Churchill III only last until March 2019. That's a good long time, so there's no rush - just don't forget them!

 

Awesome!
Thanks for detailing the process.

Centurion_IRL #37 Posted 28 October 2018 - 11:30 AM

    Wait I have'nt seen this mod before?

  • Senior Moderator
  • 29178 battles
  • 3,483
  • [NZAD] NZAD
  • Member since:
    09-16-2012

Multiple threads merged

 

>Centurion_IRL


                                                                                                                                 
 
I am here to help, please don't hesitate to PM Me
For help and gameplay advice please try the WG Wiki or contact Support
 
Spoiler

Proloser_The_Atomistic #38 Posted 28 October 2018 - 12:47 PM

    No hOpE left.

  • Member
  • 26610 battles
  • 4,747
  • [MYTH] MYTH
  • Member since:
    07-13-2014

View PostAlexTheKid72, on 28 October 2018 - 02:17 AM, said:

Try going through Prime Video.
That's what I had to do from New Zealand. Amazon was a fail.

 

Prime Video didn't work for me either.

 

View PostFramFramson, on 28 October 2018 - 07:33 AM, said:

 

Uh, there's no purple camo? Just a crappy emblem.

 

I mean, there's a lot of loot in the package, yes, but no purple camo.

 

Wat. I saw a picture of a Type 5 in a purple twitch camo skin. If that's the case, I can't be bothered with it! 


My Replay Thread | YouTube | Want Your Replay Reviewed?

 

"...if that battle had KAC players there would be some of the worst gameplay the server has seen. I'd be yoloing, Ezz would be ramming, Robin would tk siggy, everyone else would likely afk at base as we'd struggle to get more than 5 on at one time. Shit did I just let out our master tier 4 strat?" - King Yolo, PBKAC


FramFramson #39 Posted 28 October 2018 - 01:09 PM

    Major

  • Member
  • 40531 battles
  • 3,351
  • [AVAST] AVAST
  • Member since:
    02-22-2015

View PostProloser_The_Atomistic, on 27 October 2018 - 11:47 PM, said:

 

Prime Video didn't work for me either.

 

 

Wat. I saw a picture of a Type 5 in a purple twitch camo skin. If that's the case, I can't be bothered with it! 

 

Where did you see this? I can assure you that sure doesn't come with the Twitch pack. A ton of decent stuff, but not that.

LT-playing masochist. It's too much fun to be a mosquito.


Proloser_The_Atomistic #40 Posted 28 October 2018 - 03:27 PM

    No hOpE left.

  • Member
  • 26610 battles
  • 4,747
  • [MYTH] MYTH
  • Member since:
    07-13-2014

View PostFramFramson, on 28 October 2018 - 01:09 PM, said:

 

Where did you see this? I can assure you that sure doesn't come with the Twitch pack. A ton of decent stuff, but not that.

 

Saw the picture here, not an official site but I did assume that since they had an image of a Type 5 with a twitch skin that it would be in the pack lol.

My Replay Thread | YouTube | Want Your Replay Reviewed?

 

"...if that battle had KAC players there would be some of the worst gameplay the server has seen. I'd be yoloing, Ezz would be ramming, Robin would tk siggy, everyone else would likely afk at base as we'd struggle to get more than 5 on at one time. Shit did I just let out our master tier 4 strat?" - King Yolo, PBKAC






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users