Jump to content


Twitch Prime Bonus problems

Twitch

  • Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

CelestiaLudenberg #41 Posted 28 October 2018 - 03:53 PM

    On Conan's Naughty List

  • Member
  • 23277 battles
  • 1,027
  • [CHLDA] CHLDA
  • Member since:
    09-17-2016

The camo on the Type 5 pictured is supposedly coming in the next week or two.

 

From what I can tell, as well as having talked to someone from WG about it, there are more rewards on the way to be available from this Prime partnership.


>When I hear a 4 door 20e auto 33 going WADADADADADADADADADADADADADADA in the rain


xXRainbowAssassinx #42 Posted 28 October 2018 - 07:35 PM

    No hOpE left.

  • Member
  • 27201 battles
  • 4,817
  • [REHAB] REHAB
  • Member since:
    07-13-2014
Hm ok. Need to get this sorted then :P

sharkegg #43 Posted 28 October 2018 - 07:57 PM

    Private

  • Member
  • 24821 battles
  • 5
  • [FORCE] FORCE
  • Member since:
    04-04-2013
Already follow all the guidelines, after 2 day still never received Care Alpha package. What is going on?

FramFramson #44 Posted 29 October 2018 - 02:43 AM

    Major

  • Member
  • 45833 battles
  • 3,565
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    02-22-2015

Well, shit now I want that camo!

 

Why isn't it in the pack? I can't imagine it's being used for anything else! Maybe Conan or Tan can ask what happened?

 

EDIT: I Can see this has been covered... carry on...

 

Maybe I will have to re-activate my free trial? Hope I didn't just bone myself out of the camo!


Edited by FramFramson, 29 October 2018 - 02:44 AM.

LT-playing masochist. It's too much fun to be a mosquito.


stewiejp #45 Posted 29 October 2018 - 06:02 AM

    #GetOnBoard

  • Community Contributor
  • 44854 battles
  • 1,668
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-
  • Member since:
    06-30-2013

View PostIZZY_EPIC, on 27 October 2018 - 11:48 PM, said:

Oh no! We can’t enable Twitch Prime on your account.

It looks like there was an error activating Twitch Prime. 
Common issues include problems with the credit card used to sign up for Prime where the credit card may be invalid or declined. To manage your Prime membership including updating credit card info click here. For other common issues click here.

I've got an amazon account which is a prime account on a 30 day trial. Both twitch and amazon have a a credit card link that works, they are bother set to australia. They are linked to each other but when i Try to get twitch prime to activate it just doesn't work. Can someone help me out here

 

Had the exact same issue last night - and like an idiot I tried to fix it whist streaming. Got it in the end after checking and re checking passwords, made sure the CC linked to Amazon/Twitch was still valid (It was). Even though I did not need to change a thing I simply pushed the purple "Activate Prime Trial" (or something similar) button in between games and eventually it just worked. Probably took 7 or 8 attempts though. 

 

View PostFramFramson, on 29 October 2018 - 04:43 AM, said:

Well, shit now I want that camo!

 

So do I, but no mention of Camo in the two links I can see:

 

https://worldoftanks.asia/en/update_twitchprime/?utm_campaign=news_twitch_prime_bundle_1_website&sid=SIDAHvbnbN1TsW5OUWdDB5K4dZPu9NuZswKJdNGZI9a7fvrByWQk9S3AKOIuW2WK_TlfQUj2wOvzlW1pbwe4w7NCE88x7YezmOpPeUVO5VtdVR7UCYLuy47NNgrBVL0fzMCQOTBWF6qHFpbCNUBcFctwEhwcn0cid5yqxiX90_fLBGex1jjHBJshIxR3JlRn3__zMrou-wjU_OuSaYRBMd--YIzg4zIr0myoMpT_o_W&utm_medium=11034&utm_source=wotcpu&lpsn=WoT+Twitchprime+ASIA

 

https://worldoftanks.asia/en/news/general-news/twitch-prime-care-package-alpha/

 

Maybe coming soon?


                  #GetOnBoard Studios  -  Where the magic happens - GETONBOARDSTEWIEJP - Invite Code - www.youtube.com/c/stewiejp   www.twitch.tv/stewiejp

 

                                                                                            


CelestiaLudenberg #46 Posted 29 October 2018 - 06:33 AM

    On Conan's Naughty List

  • Member
  • 23277 battles
  • 1,027
  • [CHLDA] CHLDA
  • Member since:
    09-17-2016
There are multiple Twitch Prime packs to be released, this is just the first of them, the camo is part of the second pack iirc.

>When I hear a 4 door 20e auto 33 going WADADADADADADADADADADADADADADA in the rain


xXRainbowAssassinx #47 Posted 29 October 2018 - 11:30 AM

    No hOpE left.

  • Member
  • 27201 battles
  • 4,817
  • [REHAB] REHAB
  • Member since:
    07-13-2014
...and mine is still not working! I got told by amazon its because my billing address is different to the billing address for my bank, but that's [edited] because I put the correct addresses in...

FramFramson #48 Posted 29 October 2018 - 11:59 AM

    Major

  • Member
  • 45833 battles
  • 3,565
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    02-22-2015

View PostCelestiaLudenberg, on 28 October 2018 - 05:33 PM, said:

There are multiple Twitch Prime packs to be released, this is just the first of them, the camo is part of the second pack iirc.

 

So can I go sign up again then? Dang, I hope so...

LT-playing masochist. It's too much fun to be a mosquito.


xXRainbowAssassinx #49 Posted 29 October 2018 - 07:41 PM

    No hOpE left.

  • Member
  • 27201 battles
  • 4,817
  • [REHAB] REHAB
  • Member since:
    07-13-2014
At least you still got one...

HoPeY_ #50 Posted 30 October 2018 - 12:59 PM

    Major

  • Member
  • 102690 battles
  • 3,548
  • [-ONE-] -ONE-
  • Member since:
    01-20-2013
No luck for me either after considerable effort. Same result as the video on the previous page.

sharkegg #51 Posted 01 November 2018 - 07:47 PM

    Private

  • Member
  • 24821 battles
  • 5
  • [FORCE] FORCE
  • Member since:
    04-04-2013
To be success you need to include cc detail on twitch prime account then After One hour I managed to get the care package. The trick is must have CC detail included.

AlexTheKid72 #52 Posted 01 November 2018 - 10:34 PM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 24730 battles
  • 146
  • [SABRE] SABRE
  • Member since:
    05-28-2017
Sign up to Prime Video instead, then start your Twitch Prime through that. Amazon did not work, Prime Video did.

Fluffy_Bunny_ #53 Posted 05 November 2018 - 07:04 PM

    Private

  • Member
  • 10476 battles
  • 2
  • [-ANR-] -ANR-
  • Member since:
    10-30-2017

View Poststewiejp, on 29 October 2018 - 06:02 AM, said:

...... Got it in the end after checking and re checking passwords, made sure the CC linked to Amazon/Twitch was still valid (It was). Even though I did not need to change a thing I simply pushed the purple "Activate Prime Trial" (or something similar) button in between games and eventually it just worked. Probably took 7 or 8 attempts though.

 

I was getting very frustrated at this, Wargaming has offered us something decent here and yet I was finding it so hard for Twitch Prime to accept my business.  I'd tried different things, e-mailed Amazon (got a poor response) and spoken with them over the phone - the chap suggested I check my CC statements and sure enough there was a PENDING amount on my Mastercard, just wait a bit he said....  The amount has since vanished from my MC, no explanation and still not working.

 

Today I thought I'd try again, rechecked everything, made sure my name match exactly everywhere, entered my Visa account details, still the same problem.  I thought I would try 'brute force' - just try again, wait a bit, try again etc.  After making no further changes I finally got an OK on about my 6th attempt tonight.  Hooray!  But it seems Twitch put more effort into their Kappa jokes than their business interface.

 

NB I was not even game to post the above until I had confirmed the 'loot' was in my WoT account.  Now I can make like a clown in some premiums and get shot up by those that know better.  Cheers!

 

TLDR - If it's not working, check everything, then try again and again and again



stewiejp #54 Posted 05 November 2018 - 07:45 PM

    #GetOnBoard

  • Community Contributor
  • 44854 battles
  • 1,668
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-
  • Member since:
    06-30-2013

View PostFluffy_Bunny_, on 05 November 2018 - 09:04 PM, said:

  I thought I would try 'brute force' - just try again, wait a bit, try again etc.  After making no further changes I finally got an OK on about my 6th attempt tonight.  Hooray!  But it seems Twitch put more effort into their Kappa jokes than their business interface.

 

Good to hear it worked in the end! Unfortunately the problem lies on Twitch's end so I believe (I read elsewhere it may be solved but does not sound like it) - hopefully it gets sorted before the current promotion ends on the 30th.


                  #GetOnBoard Studios  -  Where the magic happens - GETONBOARDSTEWIEJP - Invite Code - www.youtube.com/c/stewiejp   www.twitch.tv/stewiejp

 

                                                                                            


Kung_Fu_Wombat #55 Posted 10 November 2018 - 02:46 PM

    Private

  • Member
  • 22193 battles
  • 1
  • [F1ST] F1ST
  • Member since:
    10-26-2017

View PostFluffy_Bunny_, on 05 November 2018 - 07:04 PM, said:

 

I was getting very frustrated at this, Wargaming has offered us something decent here and yet I was finding it so hard for Twitch Prime to accept my business.  I'd tried different things, e-mailed Amazon (got a poor response) and spoken with them over the phone - the chap suggested I check my CC statements and sure enough there was a PENDING amount on my Mastercard, just wait a bit he said....  The amount has since vanished from my MC, no explanation and still not working.

 

Today I thought I'd try again, rechecked everything, made sure my name match exactly everywhere, entered my Visa account details, still the same problem.  I thought I would try 'brute force' - just try again, wait a bit, try again etc.  After making no further changes I finally got an OK on about my 6th attempt tonight.  Hooray!  But it seems Twitch put more effort into their Kappa jokes than their business interface.

 

NB I was not even game to post the above until I had confirmed the 'loot' was in my WoT account.  Now I can make like a clown in some premiums and get shot up by those that know better.  Cheers!

 

TLDR - If it's not working, check everything, then try again and again and again

 

Same here mate.

 

I already have amazon prime, so tried linking from twitch account and from amazon end, no luck.  Then a few hours later amazon says my twitch account is linked but twitch end says not linked......

 

Another great offering by WG but just epic fail that frustrates their player base.  When will they ever get their **** together.

 

 

 


Edited by Kung_Fu_Wombat, 10 November 2018 - 03:59 PM.


EdArmour #56 Posted 15 November 2018 - 10:50 PM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 39428 battles
  • 74
  • [LRDG] LRDG
  • Member since:
    04-12-2014
Yeah took me several goes before it worked but it's worth it.  Somua SM on free rental is awesome.  Purple camo is on other servers I believe.

snapperhead_007 #57 Posted 27 November 2018 - 09:12 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 12638 battles
  • 22
  • [SAS1] SAS1
  • Member since:
    08-31-2016

View PostFramFramson, on 28 October 2018 - 03:16 AM, said:

The process was something like this:

 

1) Have both an Amazon account (you need to have a payment method linked up too) and a Twitch account.

2) Sign up for Amazon Prime

3) Link your Twitch account to your Amazon Prime account, which gives you Twitch Prime

4) Link your WG account to your Twitch account

5) Claim your loot in Twitch

6) Log on to WoT (or log off and on again, if you already had it open) and receive your loot. Make sure it's in your WoT account!

7) Cancel Amazon Prime, which automatically cancels Twitch Prime, because it's technically an Amazon benefit, not a Twitch benefit.

7b) If you already have Amazon Prime and don't want to cancel it, you can JUST cancel the Twitch Prime link so you don't get billed for that.

 

Optionally:

 

8) De-link any account, such as delinking your Twitch from your Amazon or your WG account from your Twitch account.

 

Important note: Some of these benefits are temporary. The most important being that the free Commander and the missions to get a free Churchill III only last until March 2019. That's a good long time, so there's no rush - just don't forget them!

 

I can't see anywhere (other than this forum post) that the commander is only temporary. You dont find out until you've already signed up and assign her in-game. A bit misleading...



_WorldConqueror_ #58 Posted 27 November 2018 - 10:16 AM

    More Rage Than Skill

  • Member
  • 34656 battles
  • 142
  • [REHAB] REHAB
  • Member since:
    11-03-2017
Yeah this promotion was pretty screwed, tried multiple times to claim the Prime trial and get the error message, talked to amazon multiple times and even they can't fix it no matter what they try. Amazing waste of time.

I only get the most prestigious of 3 marks.


FramFramson #59 Posted 27 November 2018 - 03:10 PM

    Major

  • Member
  • 45833 battles
  • 3,565
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    02-22-2015

View Postsnapperhead_007, on 26 November 2018 - 08:12 PM, said:

 

I can't see anywhere (other than this forum post) that the commander is only temporary. You dont find out until you've already signed up and assign her in-game. A bit misleading...

 

Wait... she disappears? I thought the only time limit was the recruiting period? Pretty sure she's permanent once you recruit her?

LT-playing masochist. It's too much fun to be a mosquito.


neokai #60 Posted 27 November 2018 - 09:50 PM

    hunts pixels from red line

  • Senior Moderator
  • 41355 battles
  • 8,421
  • Member since:
    06-07-2013

View PostKung_Fu_Wombat, on 10 November 2018 - 02:46 PM, said:

 

Same here mate.

 

I already have amazon prime, so tried linking from twitch account and from amazon end, no luck.  Then a few hours later amazon says my twitch account is linked but twitch end says not linked......

 

Another great offering by WG but just epic fail that frustrates their player base.  When will they ever get their **** together.

 

 

 

 

You have to admit that It's the failing of Twitch (and its parent company, Amazon) for this snafu. It's not like WG (or Blizzard or Bluehole or any other game studio/publisher) can do anything about a 3rd party platform beside following up with Amazon.

 

View Postsnapperhead_007, on 27 November 2018 - 09:12 AM, said:

 

I can't see anywhere (other than this forum post) that the commander is only temporary. You dont find out until you've already signed up and assign her in-game. A bit misleading...

 

Commander is permanent. The dateline is for the recruiting (picking her nation) - so make sure you claim your commander before the dateline is due.
Spoiler





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users