Twitch Prime Offer

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

13bladez #21 Posted 03 February 2019 - 12:32 PM

Sergeant

• 36633 battles
  • [MIHI] MIHI
The issue i ran into with all of this is i took a prime membership on amazon.COM.AU. Twitch prime memberships are only activatable from prime memberships on amazon.COM. The american and Australian sites are separate entities so the prime subscriptions do not overlap and twitch prime is only associated with a US amazon subscription.

stewiejp #22 Posted 03 February 2019 - 06:20 PM

#GetOnBoard

• Community Contributor
  • 49616 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-
I don't think this ^^^ is correct - my Amazon Prime is linked to my Australian Amazon Account (.COM.AU) as well as Twitch and Tanks. There were a lot of issues for a lot of people getting it all linked though (for me re-submitting the page about 8 times did the trick). Prior to Amazon Australia opening I had an American (.COM) account which they suggested I transfer to the AU website soon after it started about a year ago.

#GetOnBoard Studios  -Where the magic happens GETONBOARDSTEWIEJP Invite Code - www.youtube.com/c/stewiejp   www.twitch.tv/stewiejp

13bladez #23 Posted 03 February 2019 - 08:12 PM

Sergeant

• 36633 battles
  • [MIHI] MIHI
Possibly you are correct in that an account that was previously a .com account switched to a .com.au account has some crossover. It has been explained to me in no uncertain terms by multiple different customer service people that the reverse is not true. To the point that i also gave up with trying after having paid a .com.au subscription and now cancelling the lot.

WarMamy #24 Posted 04 February 2019 - 07:10 PM

Corporal

• 17629 battles
  • [PSYCO] PSYCO

Has anyone linked Twitch with amazon prime from India ? 

If anyone has, please help!

It keeps showing, not available in your region.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users