LT-432 | What is going on?

• Please log in to reply
135 replies to this topic

Ezz #41 Posted 12 November 2018 - 10:09 AM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 68705 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
<--And here. 

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

Profanisaurus #42 Posted 12 November 2018 - 10:20 AM

le sigh

• 2017 battles
  • [PBFG] PBFG

<--Not here but PM for account deets.

KTHXBI 

Thanks Conan - (Insert Eggplant here)

geforce_8800gt_512mb #43 Posted 12 November 2018 - 05:39 PM

Sergeant

• Beta-Tester
  • 52584 battles
  • [-GX-] -GX-

View PostEzz, on 10 November 2018 - 12:24 PM, said:

Just saw they gave claus one. Golly gosh, you'd think they'd learn to give them only to people decent at lights. He makes that thing look painful.

are there is -> no pre sale anymore in asia wot premium shop ?? :(

Edited by geforce_8800gt_512mb, 12 November 2018 - 10:10 PM.

geforce_8800gt_512mb #44 Posted 13 November 2018 - 12:58 AM

Sergeant

• Beta-Tester
  • 52584 battles
  • [-GX-] -GX-

Posted Image

Posted Image

from where he get that?? still no pre sale from asia wot shop with account premium.....

Ezz #45 Posted 13 November 2018 - 04:12 AM

• Beta-Tester
  • 68705 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
Probably a CC. I suspect they are giving them away to try to curb discussions over balance. 

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

stewiejp #46 Posted 13 November 2018 - 06:21 AM

#GetOnBoard

• Community Contributor
  • 44317 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-
Yep, CCs got em yesterday. 

#GetOnBoard Studios  -  Where the magic happens - www.youtube.com/c/stewiejp   www.twitch.tv/stewiejp  

Saffelicious #47 Posted 13 November 2018 - 06:30 AM

Master flipper !

• Live Streamer
  • 37403 battles
  • [YETI] YETI

I played two hours of it on stream yesterday.

Tank gets module damages like no tomorrow

The armor did not seem to do much. 

the alpha is shite, (but I am not a fan of low alpha tanks so might just be me)

Turret traverse feels really slow

But it's still a solid tank, but it definitely has weaknesses.

The camo does feel like a bit of a meme though when you just look at the stats vs other tier 8 LTs. 

Pubbie 1
"You guys run around in t10 tanks with, prem consumables, prem rounds, prem crews and even prem modules and that is not fair on the newbies in t8, how do you expect the server to survive if this is what they get from your clan. Some of us want this server to survive."
Pubbie 2
"What's pathetic and un Australian is you and the other [edited] complaining about those here behind their backs on the other forum. What's pathetic is thinking you are better than others on forums and in the game and big noting yourself when blind Feddy can see your sudden improvement on purchasing vpack"

mttspiii #48 Posted 13 November 2018 - 06:37 AM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 31758 battles
  • [CALM] CALM

View PostIrrelevant_Saffe, on 13 November 2018 - 06:30 AM, said:

The camo does feel like a bit of a meme though when you just look at the stats vs other tiier 8 LTs. 

Compared to EVEN, which is more fun for spotting runs?

I'm fierce and I'm feeling mighty,

I'm a golden girl, I'm an Aphrodite

Saffelicious #49 Posted 13 November 2018 - 07:00 AM

Master flipper !

• Live Streamer
  • 37403 battles
  • [YETI] YETI

View Postmttspiii, on 13 November 2018 - 09:37 AM, said:

Compared to EVEN, which is more fun for spotting runs?

Even by far, cant beat the camo on that thing. 

but the 432 is obviously better at actual combat. 

Like I said, low alpha guns are just not great at trading with and you cant sit and abuse vision and smash damage into tanks either due to after the first hit they will pull back and 150-180 damage is like mehh assuming you pen.

I was just running it with standard apcr pen and no food to see what it performs like in the avg players hands that wont run food or shot a lot of premium,

To be fair its a premium tank so not sure why you would just spam prem ammo from it but hey. wn8 still matters for some :) 

Edited by Irrelevant_Saffe, 13 November 2018 - 07:13 AM.

Pubbie 1
"You guys run around in t10 tanks with, prem consumables, prem rounds, prem crews and even prem modules and that is not fair on the newbies in t8, how do you expect the server to survive if this is what they get from your clan. Some of us want this server to survive."
Pubbie 2
"What's pathetic and un Australian is you and the other [edited] complaining about those here behind their backs on the other forum. What's pathetic is thinking you are better than others on forums and in the game and big noting yourself when blind Feddy can see your sudden improvement on purchasing vpack"

CelestiaLudenberg #50 Posted 13 November 2018 - 02:43 PM

On Conan's Naughty List

• 22483 battles
  • [P__C] P__C
So the M41 90 is still going to stay well at the top for being a damage dealer since they nerfed the DPM on this, which lets be honest even with the 180 alpha, 2.6k base was way too high.

>When I hear a 4 door 20e auto 33 going WADADADADADADADADADADADADADADA in the rain

geforce_8800gt_512mb #51 Posted 13 November 2018 - 02:59 PM

Sergeant

• Beta-Tester
  • 52584 battles
  • [-GX-] -GX-

View Poststewiejp, on 12 November 2018 - 10:21 PM, said:

Yep, CCs got em yesterday. 

View PostEzz, on 12 November 2018 - 08:12 PM, said:

Probably a CC. I suspect they are giving them away to try to curb discussions over balance. 

cc = credit card?? but, there is no sale on asia wot shop with account premium mmbership in here.... 

Ezz #52 Posted 13 November 2018 - 03:03 PM

• Beta-Tester
  • 68705 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View Postgeforce_8800gt_512mb, on 13 November 2018 - 04:59 PM, said:

cc = credit card?? but, there is no sale on asia wot shop with account premium mmbership in here.... 

Community Contributor. Streamers basically.

MagicalFlyingFox #53 Posted 13 November 2018 - 03:21 PM

Destroyer of Tier 6 CW

• Beta-Tester
  • 32677 battles
  • [YETI] YETI

View PostCelestiaLudenberg, on 13 November 2018 - 05:43 PM, said:

So the M41 90 is still going to stay well at the top for being a damage dealer since they nerfed the DPM on this, which lets be honest even with the 180 alpha, 2.6k base was way too high.

41 90 is more of a medium nowadays. Its not actually that great. 

http://www.theuselessweb.com/

A. Guy on 02 June 2018 - 12:40 AM, said:

Destroyer of Tier 6 CW... says it all about you.

geforce_8800gt_512mb #54 Posted 14 November 2018 - 01:10 AM

Sergeant

• Beta-Tester
  • 52584 battles
  • [-GX-] -GX-

View PostIrrelevant_Saffe, on 12 November 2018 - 10:30 PM, said:

The camo does feel like a bit of a meme though when you just look at the stats vs other tier 8 LTs. 

View PostIrrelevant_Saffe, on 12 November 2018 - 11:00 PM, said:

Even by far, cant beat the camo on that thing. 

but the 432 is obviously better at actual combat. 

Like I said, low alpha guns are just not great at trading with and you cant sit and abuse vision and smash damage into tanks either due to after the first hit they will pull back and 150-180 damage is like mehh assuming you pen.

I was just running it with standard apcr pen and no food to see what it performs like in the avg players hands that wont run food or shot a lot of premium,

To be fair its a premium tank so not sure why you would just spam prem ammo from it but hey. wn8 still matters for some :) 

what about the standard AP?? 176mm is a good gun to penet tier 9 x?

Saffelicious #55 Posted 14 November 2018 - 05:34 AM

Master flipper !

• Live Streamer
  • 37403 battles
  • [YETI] YETI

View Postgeforce_8800gt_512mb, on 14 November 2018 - 04:10 AM, said:

what about the standard AP?? 176mm is a good gun to penet tier 9 x?

If you get the sides then it's fine. 

your not really going to be penning to many tanks frontally with standard rounds but i'm fine with that.

It would just be OP otherwise and to easy to sit back and snipe. 

Pubbie 1
Pubbie 2

izgoy0899 #56 Posted 14 November 2018 - 12:32 PM

Corporal

• 1572 battles

View Postadamloh, on 12 November 2018 - 12:32 AM, said:

as the title say this tank was way too good for a light tank here is a few reason why?

1.it has armor,ya i know you guys say LTTB also have armor,but this tank can bounce a strv gun with it turret and with it smaller profile this tank gonna wreck tier 7 and lower.

2.it has -7 depression people always say who need gun depresion when you are russian,this is not the case for this tank

3.great camo value it has a camo value which can make elc even 90 look the same as this tank

4.gun which are better than some of the tier 8 med tank(alpha is bad though)

can some CC request this before they release? 

i mean i love this game but please do something before it wreck the game more

Already has been released on NA, and I believe RU, and enjoying it on NA.  It is a strong LT, but I wouldn't really say it is OP. 

But you know keep hyping it up so players en mass go buy the thing. 

Edited by izgoy0899, 14 November 2018 - 12:32 PM.

Puggsley #57 Posted 15 November 2018 - 10:22 AM

Captain

• 68477 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

View PostProfanisaurus, on 12 November 2018 - 12:18 AM, said:

Autloader lyf Puggs.

I had such fun the other night in the 1390 trying to complete the 15 penetrating shots mission.

Find enemy tanks on other side of a ridge, flat out yolo over the ridge and dump a clip into them, laughing maniacally as they try to aim at you as you escape. Hide in the original valley for reload, but hey the 1390 reloads in a bit over 20 secs anyway. Rinse and repeat.

Got to 1390 a couple of times with still good health but arty was effective in tracking me, allowing the HTs to snipe me from 600m....

This marks the end of merged posts.

~neokai

Edited by neokai, 15 November 2018 - 07:04 PM.

_KPOT_ #58 Posted 16 November 2018 - 12:18 AM

Corporal

• 11764 battles
  • [KOT] KOT

View PostIrrelevant_Saffe, on 13 November 2018 - 06:30 AM, said:

i think you should check out skill4u review on this tank,i mean this tank wreck other tier 6 LT which wasnt suppose to happen it WOT and it also wreak chuchuill 7 ...

Ezz #59 Posted 16 November 2018 - 12:24 AM

• Beta-Tester
  • 68705 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View Postadamloh, on 16 November 2018 - 02:18 AM, said:

i think you should check out skill4u review on this tank,i mean this tank wreck other tier 6 LT which wasnt suppose to happen it WOT and it also wreak chuchuill 7 ...

To be fair they were EU players.

Either way, i've seen CCs do everything from shit to 'hm that's ok'. Light tank masochists are in the market, but for anyone who struggles with basic map awareness... yeah nah.

ThomChen114 #60 Posted 16 November 2018 - 11:58 AM

Captain

• Beta-Tester
  • 36943 battles
  • [DADDY] DADDY
We could sure use more LTs, just in time for tier VIII Grand Battles and the return of Frontlines.

Owned Tier 10s: Obj 907, IS-7, Obj 140, M60, M48A5 Patton, STB-1, WZ-111 5A, 113, Centurion Action X, Super Conqueror, Badger

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users