What Motivate you in playing SPG

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

LetsCamp_1 #1 Posted 01 November 2018 - 08:51 PM

Corporal

• 26601 battles
  • [3NET] 3NET

Mine is this article. Reading this makes me pumped up & eager to play SPG. What do you think about this article below? Will this article motivate you?

No.1 priority is MAP MEMORIZATION. You must know exactly the general location of where will the enemy heavy-mediums brawl, and every rock / building around it where their (enemy) 2nd, 3rd, and 4th line fire-support most likely hides, and aim!. your teams’ medium & heavies job is only to spot, poke safely occasionally to spot. Its your job to inflict damage to the enemies.

2. SPREAD OUT! if your team has 3 SPGs, spread out all 3 of them. Were you spawned at the left side of the team? Go to the far left corner of the map. Were you spawned at the right side of the team? Go to the far right corner of the map. Were you spawned at the center of the team? Go to nearest map border and aim. Time is money! Dont waste it by colliding your path with team mates' at the start of battle. you have better chance to inflict damage if your SPGs are spread out. There is an enemy behind rocks that you cant splash? that’s the other SPGs job at the other corner of the map to splash them. Is there an enemy behind rocks that your other SPGs cant splash? THAT’S YOUR DAMNED JOB TO SPLASH HIM.

3. YOU ARE THE PLAYMAKER! spam (every 4–5 seconds) that F8 key and T key. this will impact the team greatly. aim a certain point in a map (in strategic view), make sure the center crosshair is green, meaning that your shell will land there without exploding prematurely in the middle of the flight because of some obstructions. AND HIT THAT “T” button. Heck, type in the chat something like: “Lure them to this point” and then hit T button. When your team knows where you are aiming, they will most likely support you & adjust their actions accordingly. After you fire a shot, hit F8 key, indicating the remaining time to reload for your next shot, after 4–5 seconds, hit that F8 key again, it’s like a God-damned countdown of nuclear strike! wait, do your SPG teammates use their “T” and “F8” button too? ITS A COUNTDOWN OF NUKE RAIN!

4 CORRECT YOUR AIM & MEMORIZE! you have put the crosshair on top of stationary enemy tanks roof on flat ground & missed? LET THAT BE A LESSON FOR YOU!. aim it a little bit over. to the ground beside its furthest tracks. Enemy tanks on a very curved surface so that your aiming circle is now shaped like a long oval? aim it waaay over enemy tank until the trajectory line crosses its path with enemy tanks turret, and FIRE! MEMORIZE EVERY SHOT YOU’VE MISSED, AND EVEN MEMORIZE HOW TO CORRECT EACH & EVERY SINGLE OF THOSE SHOTS. Do you think memorizing all of those plus every inch of the terrain’s slope / flatness would worth the effort? YOU’RE GODDAMN RIGHT IT’S WORTH IT.

5. IGNORE ENEMY LIGHT TANKS. State this clearly very early in the chat “I wont shoot enemy LT!” , that’s Mediums & TD’s Job to kill enemy light tanks. Especially when enemy LightTanks are blazing around zig-zaggin, randomizing it’s path, that’s a click bait. Unless you are sure that enemy LT is immobilized, tracked or unaware that hes been spotted while camping AND your crosshair happen to be somewhere nearby that enemy LT, only then, you can launch your shell to that LT.

6. DONT HESITATE TO SAY NEGATIVE TO A FIRE REQUEST. If your finger have memorized the keyboard layout type this in the chat: “that tank is behind cover! I cant aim him”.

So go out there and bring down the hammer to punish your enemies.

1 clean hit to an enemy tank is enough to make my day in battle.

Zynth #2 Posted 01 November 2018 - 09:21 PM

Aufklärungspanzer Panther

• 24614 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View PostLetsCamp_1, on 01 November 2018 - 08:51 PM, said:

No.1 priority is MAP MEMORIZATION.

2. SPREAD OUT!

3. YOU ARE THE PLAYMAKER!

4 CORRECT YOUR AIM & MEMORIZE!

5. IGNORE ENEMY LIGHT TANKS.

6. DONT HESITATE TO SAY NEGATIVE TO A FIRE REQUEST.

1. Is incorrect. Priority is alt-tabbing to read manga or play phone games.

2. Is incorrect. All 3 artillery should be focusing fire on a single tank to maximize salt and ensure that one person suffers the most.

3. Is incorrect. The only play I make is pressing the play button on the Youtube video I am watching inbetween reloads.

4. Is incorrect. Load gold, no need to aim. Splash is all you need.

5. Is incorrect. LTs are your numero uno target because they don't expect to be targetted and it is funny when you one shot them or splash them while they are camping at 65 km/h.

6. Is incorrect. I don't pay attention to fire requests because I am too busy alt-tabbing or playing phone games.

My reason for playing artillery is to make other people's lives miserable. Also this reason.

RIP Aufklärungspanzer Panther 16th July 2015. You will be missed, friend.

But not for long. For "Heroes never die."

This account is proudly sponsored by Wargaming.

LetsCamp_1 #3 Posted 01 November 2018 - 09:44 PM

Corporal

• 26601 battles
  • [3NET] 3NET
Oh boy i am soooo in to whacking them. Lol
1 clean hit to an enemy tank is enough to make my day in battle.

crazib #4 Posted 01 November 2018 - 09:46 PM

Captain

• 55271 battles
  • [CROWN] CROWN
salt

Come visit my stream: twitch.tv/crazib

my replays thread

Zynth #5 Posted 01 November 2018 - 09:47 PM

• 24614 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
Remember: Playing artillery isn't about helping your team or doing well. It's all about making somebody on the enemy's team game as miserable as possible. In this case, we have collectively decided the day Defenders go on sale is the day we make Defenders' lives as miserable as possible.

struth #6 Posted 01 November 2018 - 10:11 PM

Crikey

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 45146 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

Tomorrow is wreck defenders day one, no care about win, just wrecking defenders

Actually it is today now, past midnight already

Edited by struth, 01 November 2018 - 10:12 PM.

Mother_Of_All_Rommel #7 Posted 01 November 2018 - 10:33 PM

Ambassador of silly strat

• 21169 battles

View PostZynth, on 01 November 2018 - 09:21 PM, said:

2. Is incorrect. All 3 artillery should be focusing fire on a single tank to maximize salt and ensure that one person suffers the most.

3. Is incorrect. The only play I make is pressing the play button on the Youtube video I am watching inbetween reloads.

4. Is incorrect. Load gold, no need to aim. Splash is all you need.

5. Is incorrect. LTs are your numero uno target because they don't expect to be targetted and it is funny when you one shot them or splash them while they are camping at 65 km/h.

6. Is incorrect. I don't pay attention to fire requests because I am too busy alt-tabbing or playing phone games.

My reason for playing artillery is to make other people's lives miserable. Also this reason.

No self destruct when you about to lose?

1940- In 2018, we will have flying cars.

2018- Tonk=lyfe, proven by scientist

Zynth #8 Posted 01 November 2018 - 11:14 PM

• 24614 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View PostMother_Of_All_Rommel, on 01 November 2018 - 10:33 PM, said:

No self destruct when you about to lose?

Sanctionable offense. You can report people who do that and get them into trouble.

I personally prefer to defiantly spit in the face of the next person who drives round the corner. Perhaps even kill an LT.

Sir_Direkin #9 Posted 02 November 2018 - 12:08 AM

Purveyor of Salt

• 10673 battles

View Postcrazib, on 01 November 2018 - 09:46 PM, said:

salt

Is this da wey?

Also get to be a kill stealing [edited]with style

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCumyqpRUeOPCy1RcKXl96VA

2nd MoE: A15 Crusader, AMX 12t, KV-85, M6 Heavy, M24 Chaffee, T-34, T-50, T1 Heavy, VK 16.02 Leopard

Sir_Direkin #10 Posted 02 November 2018 - 12:14 AM

Purveyor of Salt

• 10673 battles

View PostZynth, on 01 November 2018 - 11:14 PM, said:

Sanctionable offense. You can report people who do that and get them into trouble.

I personally prefer to defiantly spit in the face of the next person who drives round the corner. Perhaps even kill an LT.

Like so:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCumyqpRUeOPCy1RcKXl96VA

2nd MoE: A15 Crusader, AMX 12t, KV-85, M6 Heavy, M24 Chaffee, T-34, T-50, T1 Heavy, VK 16.02 Leopard

crazib #11 Posted 02 November 2018 - 03:46 AM

Captain

• 55271 battles
  • [CROWN] CROWN

View PostSir_Direkin, on 02 November 2018 - 12:08 AM, said:

Is this da wey?

Also get to be a kill stealing [edited]with style

maximum grief, maximum vengence. well done on making poor plebs life miserable

Edited by crazib, 02 November 2018 - 03:47 AM.

my replays thread

crazib #12 Posted 02 November 2018 - 03:49 AM

Captain

• 55271 battles
  • [CROWN] CROWN

and as per zynth's doctrine: always aim for those pesky LTs

Edited by crazib, 02 November 2018 - 03:51 AM.

my replays thread

AKASHA178 #13 Posted 02 November 2018 - 06:35 AM

Smurfette

• 34460 battles
  • [CRAZY] CRAZY

View PostLetsCamp_1, on 01 November 2018 - 08:51 PM, said:

Mine is this article. Reading this makes me pumped up & eager to play SPG. What do you think about this article below? Will this article motivate you?

No.1 priority is MAP MEMORIZATION. You must know exactly the general location of where will the enemy heavy-mediums brawl, and every rock / building around it where their (enemy) 2nd, 3rd, and 4th line fire-support most likely hides, and aim!. your teams’ medium & heavies job is only to spot, poke safely occasionally to spot. Its your job to inflict damage to the enemies.

2. SPREAD OUT! if your team has 3 SPGs, spread out all 3 of them. Were you spawned at the left side of the team? Go to the far left corner of the map. Were you spawned at the right side of the team? Go to the far right corner of the map. Were you spawned at the center of the team? Go to nearest map border and aim. Time is money! Dont waste it by colliding your path with team mates' at the start of battle. you have better chance to inflict damage if your SPGs are spread out. There is an enemy behind rocks that you cant splash? that’s the other SPGs job at the other corner of the map to splash them. Is there an enemy behind rocks that your other SPGs cant splash? THAT’S YOUR DAMNED JOB TO SPLASH HIM.

3. YOU ARE THE PLAYMAKER! spam (every 4–5 seconds) that F8 key and T key. this will impact the team greatly. aim a certain point in a map (in strategic view), make sure the center crosshair is green, meaning that your shell will land there without exploding prematurely in the middle of the flight because of some obstructions. AND HIT THAT “T” button. Heck, type in the chat something like: “Lure them to this point” and then hit T button. When your team knows where you are aiming, they will most likely support you & adjust their actions accordingly. After you fire a shot, hit F8 key, indicating the remaining time to reload for your next shot, after 4–5 seconds, hit that F8 key again, it’s like a God-damned countdown of nuclear strike! wait, do your SPG teammates use their “T” and “F8” button too? ITS A COUNTDOWN OF NUKE RAIN!

4 CORRECT YOUR AIM & MEMORIZE! you have put the crosshair on top of stationary enemy tanks roof on flat ground & missed? LET THAT BE A LESSON FOR YOU!. aim it a little bit over. to the ground beside its furthest tracks. Enemy tanks on a very curved surface so that your aiming circle is now shaped like a long oval? aim it waaay over enemy tank until the trajectory line crosses its path with enemy tanks turret, and FIRE! MEMORIZE EVERY SHOT YOU’VE MISSED, AND EVEN MEMORIZE HOW TO CORRECT EACH & EVERY SINGLE OF THOSE SHOTS. Do you think memorizing all of those plus every inch of the terrain’s slope / flatness would worth the effort? YOU’RE GODDAMN RIGHT IT’S WORTH IT.

5. IGNORE ENEMY LIGHT TANKS. State this clearly very early in the chat “I wont shoot enemy LT!” , that’s Mediums & TD’s Job to kill enemy light tanks. Especially when enemy LightTanks are blazing around zig-zaggin, randomizing it’s path, that’s a click bait. Unless you are sure that enemy LT is immobilized, tracked or unaware that hes been spotted while camping AND your crosshair happen to be somewhere nearby that enemy LT, only then, you can launch your shell to that LT.

6. DONT HESITATE TO SAY NEGATIVE TO A FIRE REQUEST. If your finger have memorized the keyboard layout type this in the chat: “that tank is behind cover! I cant aim him”.

So go out there and bring down the hammer to punish your enemies.

well first it teaches you which spot is safe from arty and which spot is not safe

its easy and at the same time challenging to play with it (personally i like to go for impossible hits) 

its like a gambling, you need to predict where the enemy will be in next 3 to 5 sec (some spgs shell travel super slow)

its the game changing factor if you play it right ( i never go for easy hits, always aim for groups, its easy to hold the hard push of enemy only by stunning 3 to 5 of them at the same time)

for missions you need them

after the new mechanic (stuns) its actually making silvers (before you would of lose tones of silver for grinding them but was cheaper that time to buy since it was only up to tier 8 but now is expensive and lost the HP too)

you need them for clan war

spgs in game make people to move not to camp and fall sleep 

the only downside i can see for it is, the moment you play with UK spgs like GC, it will effect your game style on tanks since there is only tiny spots on map which safe from them, so it make u nervous when you see them on enemy side 

and no idea why people hate spgs so much nowadays, now you only see 3 spg MAX on each side but during the time i started was 8 or 7 spgs on each side of the map later ill check my ss if i found it, will post it here 

In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.

more than 400 new vehicles are still planned for World of Tanks

Ezz #14 Posted 02 November 2018 - 09:56 AM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 64477 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
Because it's the best way to shit on pubbies. 

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

struth #15 Posted 02 November 2018 - 10:58 AM

Crikey

• 45146 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-
Laziness and spite and to be honest

CelestiaLudenberg #16 Posted 02 November 2018 - 11:56 AM

On Conan's Naughty List

• 18846 battles
  • [MYTH] MYTH

View PostZynth, on 02 November 2018 - 01:21 AM, said:

Big yes from me.

I am always playing Azur Lane on my phone while on reload, or in queue, or just when I am playing like a bot in any other tank either waiting for something to happen or for me to stop being arty focused.

Doing something else whilst playing any artillery is essential to doing well in them, the reload may seem long, but as soon as you are doing something else to use up that time, it magically seems far shorter than it really is.

3 M.O.E Tanks: E-100, Panzer VII, E-50M, Leopard 1,  E-75, Leopard PT A, Type 61, Tiger II, VK 45.02A, Indien Panzer, IS-3, STA-1, T-34-2, Type 59, Tiger P, Jagdpanther, StuG III G.

FramFramson #17 Posted 02 November 2018 - 01:22 PM

Major

• 39769 battles
  • [AVAST] AVAST

View Poststruth, on 01 November 2018 - 09:58 PM, said:

Laziness and spite and to be honest

Yep.

That and the delicious salt.

LT-playing masochist. It's too much fun to be a mosquito.

Mother_Of_All_Rommel #18 Posted 02 November 2018 - 02:05 PM

Ambassador of silly strat

• 21169 battles

View PostFramFramson, on 02 November 2018 - 01:22 PM, said:

Yep.

Xvm snipe may be tin foil shit. But forum snipe is real deal. Im bloody sure if a forumer meet another in arty, they gonna  snipe for sure :D

1940- In 2018, we will have flying cars.

2018- Tonk=lyfe, proven by scientist

mig31foxhound #19 Posted 02 November 2018 - 04:06 PM

Frenchie of RTA2

• Beta-Tester
  • 20508 battles
  • [T-B-F] T-B-F
1. A good money maker
2. Relax, mon. (Yep, trolling people right out of WOW)

Don't mind me, I'm just a green tomato.

I'm just a Derp Apprentice of The Derp Side.

Come to the Derp Side...

Blastradius1 #20 Posted 02 November 2018 - 04:18 PM

Private

• Beta-Tester
  • 9080 battles

View PostFramFramson, on 02 November 2018 - 05:22 AM, said:

Yep.

Actually, my M12 has started rusting badly from collecting so much salt...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Puggsley