WG, u have some problems...

• Please log in to reply
127 replies to this topic

Proloser_The_Atomistic #121 Posted 13 November 2018 - 08:25 PM

No hOpE left.

• 26417 battles
Unfortunately you'll only break even with silver if you're doing 4k+ dpg at tier 10 with a premium account. Otherwise you'll need to play 5's or premium 8's for money.

My Replay Thread | YouTube | Want Your Replay Reviewed?

"...if that battle had KAC players there would be some of the worst gameplay the server has seen. I'd be yoloing, Ezz would be ramming, Robin would tk siggy, everyone else would likely afk at base as we'd struggle to get more than 5 on at one time. Shit did I just let out our master tier 4 strat?" - King Yolo, PBKAC

3HitKO #122 Posted Today, 02:01 PM

Corporal

• 6308 battles

OP Sorry for using your post for sharing my sad experience on WinRates and gameplay in these 2 weeks:

After 9 days since the MM improvements:

1. The frequency of auto-lose games increased dramatically, 70% of the teammates always die within 3 minutes after the game starts.

2. My FV4005 WR is dropped from 39% to 38%, My FV4005 performance heavily affected by the support of the teammates to cover my reloading time, Thus in some decent game, I can easily deal 3-4k damage, but not these 9 days (1-2k damage is barely achieved in last struggle of a losing game)

3. My T34 WR is dropped from 50% to 46% (Again, my T34 was rushed by wolf pack due to 1 sided wipes on these 60% teammates)

4. My Mauerbrecher barely hold the 50% fort since I am quite compatible with flat armor heavies & my gun still hits harder in this new MM.

In the game, this is what I did:

1. I did actively seek the enemies instead of camping

2. I did tried to assist teammates according to the tank's strength and weakness

3. I did make mistakes and not do enough damage for the fire-for-effect medal.

4. I will take the risk & bait or deal heavy damage to enemies to buy time for my team to capture points, flank the other sides etc.

But why my teammate did this to me:

1. MTs always rushed to death in HT line despite my warning

2. HTs always rushed to open area for enemy SPG bombardment despite my warning

3. 3 or more TDs to camp at 1 side refuse to relocate, while our HTs suffered heavy fire from at least 3 directions, while team MTs and LTs do nothing to alleviate the burden.

4. I rushed to fight for the key points of the map eg: the hills, with my T-10, only to see 5 of the enemies slower heavies to compete the point with me, while our side the HTs are still sleeping for more than 5 seconds after game starts. Then those HTs start laughing and insulting I am being noob.

Even more discouraging exprience I had here is:

1. When I post my opinion about weightage of WR to actually reflecting a player's true skills, immediately a bunch of elitists shot me down with public shaming my WoT profile.

2. It had since discouraged me quite a bit on playing this game due to "I am having low WinRate, thus I am very bad", "I cannot blame other factors even though these factors is happening on me with certain tanks more often than average", these things mentioned above are actually happening on me!

3. I love my FV4005, the fact that I am having 38% winrate doesnt mean I deliberately use my FV4005 to work against the team!, it just mean that I meet more auto-lose games than decent games.
4. It takes courage to lose WinRates and my tier X tank repair costs to try a different spots in every maps just to improve my gameplay, and yet I am being branded as a bad players not following a certain way to get my WinRates up whatever means necessary.

5. Due to these elitists toxic comments like this, without actually playing with me before in a same game, simply judging my actual performance from my stats, made me feel very discouraged feel very bad or wrong to continue to have fun in this game.

Instead of putting effort to platoon with me to see whats going on, they actually simple judge me as a bad player from stats alone, without actually play with me even once. Seriously discouraging and very toxic to make me feel bad about playing this game.

Derpasaurus_Rex2018 #123 Posted Today, 02:25 PM

Corporal

• 547 battles
No prob

"BIG DERP IS GOOD DERP."

RNGesus, 2018

Derpasaurus_Rex2018 #124 Posted Today, 02:27 PM

Corporal

• 547 battles

View Post3HitKO, on 21 November 2018 - 02:01 PM, said:

OP Sorry for using your post for sharing my sad experience on WinRates and gameplay in these 2 weeks:

1. The frequency of auto-lose games increased dramatically, 70% of the teammates always die within 3 minutes after the game starts.

2. My FV4005 WR is dropped from 39% to 38%, My FV4005 performance heavily affected by the support of the teammates to cover my reloading time, Thus in some decent game, I can easily deal 3-4k damage, but not these 9 days (1-2k damage is barely achieved in last struggle of a losing game)

3. My T34 WR is dropped from 50% to 46% (Again, my T34 was rushed by wolf pack due to 1 sided wipes on these 60% teammates)

4. My Mauerbrecher barely hold the 50% fort since I am quite compatible with flat armor heavies & my gun still hits harder in this new MM.

2. I did tried to assist teammates according to the tank's strength and weakness

4. I will take the risk & bait or deal heavy damage to enemies to buy time for my team to capture points, flank the other sides etc.

3. 3 or more TDs to camp at 1 side refuse to relocate, while our HTs suffered heavy fire from at least 3 directions, while team MTs and LTs do nothing to alleviate the burden.

4. I rushed to fight for the key points of the map eg: the hills, with my T-10, only to see 5 of the enemies slower heavies to compete the point with me, while our side the HTs are still sleeping for more than 5 seconds after game starts. Then those HTs start laughing and insulting I am being noob.

1. When I post my opinion about weightage of WR to actually reflecting a player's true skills, immediately a bunch of elitists shot me down with public shaming my WoT profile.

2. It had since discouraged me quite a bit on playing this game due to "I am having low WinRate, thus I am very bad", "I cannot blame other factors even though these factors is happening on me with certain tanks more often than average", these things mentioned above are actually happening on me!

3. I love my FV4005, the fact that I am having 38% winrate doesnt mean I deliberately use my FV4005 to work against the team!, it just mean that I meet more auto-lose games than decent games.
4. It takes courage to lose WinRates and my tier X tank repair costs to try a different spots in every maps just to improve my gameplay, and yet I am being branded as a bad players not following a certain way to get my WinRates up whatever means necessary.

5. Due to these elitists toxic comments like this, without actually playing with me before in a same game, simply judging my actual performance from my stats, made me feel very discouraged feel very bad or wrong to continue to have fun in this game.

Instead of putting effort to platoon with me to see whats going on, they actually simple judge me as a bad player from stats alone, without actually play with me even once. Seriously discouraging and very toxic to make me feel bad about playing this game.

Can’t  blame you.

when I was asking about good tier 8 tanks, all the elitists said that I should get a tier 5 or 6. I got a 112, and no regrets with it.

"BIG DERP IS GOOD DERP."

RNGesus, 2018

Sir_Direkin #125 Posted Today, 02:28 PM

Purveyor of Salt

• 10685 battles

View Post3HitKO, on 21 November 2018 - 02:01 PM, said:

Stuff

It really doesn't help that the heist mission is running at the same time. Free credits and free bonds brings out the bots to spam farm. Overall I'd say the experimental MM is good, but it's being skewed by this shit. See how it goes after the heist is done, and all the bots have [edited] off.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCumyqpRUeOPCy1RcKXl96VA

2nd MoE: A15 Crusader, AMX 12t, KV-85, M6 Heavy, M24 Chaffee, T-34, T-50, T1 Heavy, VK 16.02 Leopard

MagicalFlyingFox #126 Posted Today, 02:34 PM

Destroyer of Tier 6 CW

• Beta-Tester
  • 30562 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View Post3HitKO, on 21 November 2018 - 05:01 PM, said:

You can blame the teams all you want but at a certain point, its not just the teams that are causing you to lose. 

Hard to tell with the amount of battles you've played because I don't know how many you have played, so it could be anything. 

Anyway, if you keep getting rushed when you go to the same positions every time, maybe you shouldn't go there?

There is always something you can do to stop the frequency of these things happening. Your attitude is of a "Its not me, its the team's fault" and people are calling you out for it.

If you genuinely want to improve, accept the fact that you are doing things wrong. Every player makes mistakes no matter how skilled they are, which is why they get better. If you can't admit to yourself that you screw up, then how are you supposed to improve?

There is no need to platoon/watch you play to determine how good/bad you are at the game because the statistics don't lie. They basically tell us that you are not winning, that what you have been doing is causing you to lose and that you are not very good at the game. All of these can be improved upon if you acknowledge that you can improve and then ask for some help. 

Whining about your teams and losing so much because of your teams is the complete opposite of that.

http://www.theuselessweb.com/

A. Guy on 02 June 2018 - 12:40 AM, said:

Destroyer of Tier 6 CW... says it all about you.

CardinalMite #127 Posted Today, 02:51 PM

First lieutenant

• 26685 battles

View Post3HitKO, on 21 November 2018 - 06:01 AM, said:

Just a couple of observations please take these as constructive.

Instead of as in point 4 about experimenting with map locations at tier 10, why dont you check out youtube replays and twitch recordings where great players take the same tanks on the same maps? There are loads to choose from. I always like watching Circonflexes, Zeven, Sir Foch, Dez Games, Skill4ltu, 4TankersAndDog and Proloser The Atomistic, Taugrin.

You could learn a lot from the above without further damaging your winrate by guessing at positioning.

The other thing is you should not expect people to fix your problems by platoon. Platooning is not what you will be doing most of the time you play this game and the people platooning with you will not have time to watch what you are doing throughout the game. You would be better off putting up replays on the forums where you don't understand what went wrong and respectfully asking for suggestions. A platoon at best will pad your win rate a bit but won't necessarily make you a better solo player.

Everyone gets games where most of the team makes a bonehead decision that costs a win, there is nothing you said which proves you get that any more than anyone else.

The great players win the games where the games are not an obvious total loss and where that gives them then time to sway the result in their favour through the decisions they make throughout the game. The poor players don't recognise when the game offers up situations where if they make the right decision a win can be earned.

To sum up no one owes you anything in this game, but if you spend a bit less time talking on the forums about all the things that unfairly disadvantage you personally and a bit more time asking technical gameplay questions without complaining about every negative response you get then you may just actually get some honest and useful advice.

Ignore [edited] responses, dont make [edited] responses, try some humour and don't be defensive. Your forum experience will be better for it.

“Holiday ops is balanced for Asia because a good player opening 11 boxes will get just as many decorations as a noob opening 75..”—.Murazor new head of global festive events.

wasaabi #128 Posted Today, 03:03 PM

This Dude Abides

• Senior Moderator
  • 21565 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

View PostDerpasaurus_Rex2018, on 21 November 2018 - 04:27 PM, said:

Can’t  blame you.

when I was asking about good tier 8 tanks, all the elitists said that I should get a tier 5 or 6. I got a 112, and no regrets with it.

It wasn't you they were concerned about, it was your teammates.

The Dude abides.

Spoiler

3 user(s) are reading this topic

2 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

3HitKO, Ezz