ALL about the LT-432

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

4TankersAndDog #1 Posted 09 November 2018 - 03:56 PM

First lieutenant

• 109 battles

Leaving this thread unmerged as it is a fairly in-depth look into the tank (aka a PSA).

However, please direct all discussion to this thread instead so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

~neokai

Edited by neokai, 15 November 2018 - 07:08 PM.

How to become a somewhat-less-tomato Tanker:                       

Live Stream (Every Thursday, 'Tooning /w Tankers!)        -     Map Guides (where the heck do I go on this map?)

Scout Guides (how can I be useful with a little scout tank?)    -     Ace Tanker Library (how do I play this stupid tank?)    

Tanking /w Science (is VSTAB always better than a GLD?)     -     Sweet SWAG Store (All your favorite 4T&D gear is right here!)

]                                                   [

Ezz #2 Posted 09 November 2018 - 04:24 PM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 64501 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
Is there a TL: DW section?

Edited by Ezz, 09 November 2018 - 04:24 PM.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

The_Twit #3 Posted 09 November 2018 - 04:44 PM

Corporal

• 10810 battles
  • [REIGN] REIGN

I said in a previous post (here: http://forum.worldoftanks.asia/index.php?/topic/82524-lt-432-what-is-going-on/page__p__1773059#entry1773059), it seems that WG's dev team and balance department (if that exists) have this policy of working from the top-down with most premium tanks; make it OP, make it slightly less OP, then nerf it to the point of the tank being competitive but better than the rest of its peers by a long way.

It is rather frustrating that tech tree light tanks were nerfed all those patches ago, but now they are mixed with stronger premium light tanks (i.e. EVEN 90, T92)!

I mean sure, you don't want a premium to suck when you introduce it to the player base, but you have to consider how this is going to affect not the top tiers, but the lower tiers as well. Making a premium LT 'good' in +2 MM doesn't translate the same way for the poor tier VI tanks that have to see this in 3-5-7 MM.

Right now I still feel that the tank is too good, and needs to have the gun depression, reload and aim time nerfed.

Good videos!

Want to learn about World of Tanks and how to play it? Click the below link to find out more:

http://forum.worldoftanks.asia/index.php?/topic/82500-a-general-guide-to-playing-world-of-tanks/

Happy tanking!

4TankersAndDog #4 Posted 13 November 2018 - 03:07 AM

First lieutenant

• 109 battles
Well, of course it'll never be nerfed, as it's a premium tank.  We've been down that road before, it doesn't go to a happy place...

How to become a somewhat-less-tomato Tanker:                       

Live Stream (Every Thursday, 'Tooning /w Tankers!)        -     Map Guides (where the heck do I go on this map?)

Scout Guides (how can I be useful with a little scout tank?)    -     Ace Tanker Library (how do I play this stupid tank?)    

Tanking /w Science (is VSTAB always better than a GLD?)     -     Sweet SWAG Store (All your favorite 4T&D gear is right here!)

]                                                   [

neokai #5 Posted 15 November 2018 - 07:08 PM

hunts pixels from red line

• Senior Moderator
  • 38966 battles

Leaving this thread unmerged as it is a fairly in-depth look into the tank (aka a PSA).

However, please direct all discussion to this thread instead so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

~neokai

Spoiler

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users