Jump to content


NA gets early access to the LT-432, SEA gets the stale Mauerbrecher again


  • Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

Aoyama_Blue_Mountain #41 Posted 18 November 2018 - 02:45 PM

    Blue Mountain Aoyama

  • Beta-Tester
  • 70790 battles
  • 7,307
  • Member since:
    05-30-2012


FengQingQingZhuang #42 Posted 18 November 2018 - 03:55 PM

    Tiny Tank Connoisseur

  • Member
  • 11355 battles
  • 1,940
  • [YETI] YETI
  • Member since:
    05-02-2014

View PostAoyama_Blue_Mountain, on 18 November 2018 - 02:45 PM, said:

 

Great and fair review of the tank , I will be sharing it with my friends who have the tank also a good gameplay to showcase LT432 .

 


 


Ezz #43 Posted 18 November 2018 - 08:14 PM

    How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

  • Beta-Tester
  • 65436 battles
  • 35,378
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    07-17-2012
Bluey, what's up with all that auto aim? Not sure it would have helped much with all your long distance stuff but a few of the shorter range things manual aim would have gotten better results (assuming you weren't having ping / pl or something issues).

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"


Aoyama_Blue_Mountain #44 Posted 18 November 2018 - 10:26 PM

    Blue Mountain Aoyama

  • Beta-Tester
  • 70790 battles
  • 7,307
  • Member since:
    05-30-2012

And this is what happens when you force an enemy LT to go facehug

 



ckuu #45 Posted 18 November 2018 - 11:02 PM

    wat

  • Member
  • 20859 battles
  • 138
  • [BLAP] BLAP
  • Member since:
    07-28-2013
It might be good but IMO it just looks boring to play. I much prefer the niche tanks like abusing the camo on the elc or the epic autoloader on the T71.

FramFramson #46 Posted 19 November 2018 - 01:32 AM

    Major

  • Member
  • 40567 battles
  • 3,352
  • [AVAST] AVAST
  • Member since:
    02-22-2015
Vroom vroom is never boring.

LT-playing masochist. It's too much fun to be a mosquito.


azmania3000 #47 Posted 19 November 2018 - 01:37 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 43786 battles
  • 1,494
  • [BURN] BURN
  • Member since:
    03-10-2013

View Postckuu, on 19 November 2018 - 01:02 AM, said:

It might be good but IMO it just looks boring to play. I much prefer the niche tanks like abusing the camo on the elc or the epic autoloader on the T71.

 

Yeah; it doesn't displace other niche LT's (the other premium ones), but it makes everything on the tech-tree look undesirable. It plays best as a light/medium (because stronk turret abuse) and really theres only a few tanks that can do this (the 9-10 russian and chinese LT)

 

Hoping this will trigger LT buffs i.e. "gun-handling please" to bring the tech-tree inline.



MagicalFlyingFox #48 Posted 19 November 2018 - 03:20 PM

    Destroyer of Tier 6 CW

  • Beta-Tester
  • 30857 battles
  • 13,375
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    10-03-2012

View Postazmania3000, on 19 November 2018 - 04:37 PM, said:

 

Yeah; it doesn't displace other niche LT's (the other premium ones), but it makes everything on the tech-tree look undesirable. It plays best as a light/medium (because stronk turret abuse) and really theres only a few tanks that can do this (the 9-10 russian and chinese LT)

 

Hoping this will trigger LT buffs i.e. "gun-handling please" to bring the tech-tree inline.

I like how WG didn't want to give LTs good guns because "it would make them too much like medium tanks" then decide to give the LT-432 a gun that allows to to play like a medium. 


http://www.theuselessweb.com/

 A. Guy on 02 June 2018 - 12:40 AM, said:

Destroyer of Tier 6 CW... says it all about you.


azmania3000 #49 Posted 19 November 2018 - 05:26 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 43786 battles
  • 1,494
  • [BURN] BURN
  • Member since:
    03-10-2013

View PostMagicalFlyingFox, on 19 November 2018 - 05:20 PM, said:

I like how WG didn't want to give LTs good guns because "it would make them too much like medium tanks" then decide to give the LT-432 a gun that allows to to play like a medium. 

 

I felt like a chump handing over the money; praying whimsically that it will change something....but this time it actually might. fingers crossed 

ckuu #50 Posted 19 November 2018 - 05:29 PM

    wat

  • Member
  • 20859 battles
  • 138
  • [BLAP] BLAP
  • Member since:
    07-28-2013

View Postazmania3000, on 19 November 2018 - 01:37 PM, said:

 

Yeah; it doesn't displace other niche LT's (the other premium ones), but it makes everything on the tech-tree look undesirable. It plays best as a light/medium (because stronk turret abuse) and really theres only a few tanks that can do this (the 9-10 russian and chinese LT)

 

Hoping this will trigger LT buffs i.e. "gun-handling please" to bring the tech-tree inline.

Yeah you're right there, I do now look at the hwk and wz132 sitting in my garage and think hmmm...


Edited by ckuu, 19 November 2018 - 05:30 PM.


Aoyama_Blue_Mountain #51 Posted 19 November 2018 - 06:45 PM

    Blue Mountain Aoyama

  • Beta-Tester
  • 70790 battles
  • 7,307
  • Member since:
    05-30-2012

 

But yes, it is just a light tank, nothing unique, nothing broken, yet broken because everything is better than the average. It feels like how a LT felt like before the LT apocalypse, except now it has better MM.

 

Boring, probably, to each his own. I don't mind boring if it wins. Just like I also don't understand how people can stand playing every game in 3-men platoons and waiting 15 minutes for every battle, but they don't mind since it helps them win.



Aoyama_Blue_Mountain #52 Posted 19 November 2018 - 06:51 PM

    Blue Mountain Aoyama

  • Beta-Tester
  • 70790 battles
  • 7,307
  • Member since:
    05-30-2012

View PostMagicalFlyingFox, on 19 November 2018 - 03:20 PM, said:

I like how WG didn't want to give LTs good guns because "it would make them too much like medium tanks" then decide to give the LT-432 a gun that allows to to play like a medium. 

 

That gun feels like a pew pew in the land of 400 alpha.

 

It doesn't play like a medium at all. It plays like a light. One that can go in and kill stuff and get out. Like at the 4 minute mark in the Karelia video when I decided to save the teammate LT.



Ezz #53 Posted 19 November 2018 - 09:09 PM

    How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

  • Beta-Tester
  • 65436 battles
  • 35,378
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    07-17-2012
Side note, WG's 'Ace' requirements have adjusted it seems. My guess is on new tanks with low battle counts it defaults to 1250 raw for an ace. On the 17th i had a few in the mid to low 1300s getting aces. Today a 1472 was only worth a 1st.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"


MagicalFlyingFox #54 Posted 19 November 2018 - 10:49 PM

    Destroyer of Tier 6 CW

  • Beta-Tester
  • 30857 battles
  • 13,375
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    10-03-2012

View PostAoyama_Blue_Mountain, on 19 November 2018 - 09:51 PM, said:

 

That gun feels like a pew pew in the land of 400 alpha.

 

It doesn't play like a medium at all. It plays like a light. One that can go in and kill stuff and get out. Like at the 4 minute mark in the Karelia video when I decided to save the teammate LT.

 

Yes, which is why I question WGs decision for making LT guns inaccurate. LTs will never replace MTs, they will just be worse than an MT when playing as one.

 

LT-432 is in a position where the rest of the tech tree LTs should be at. It isn't "OP" in the way that the Bobject is, it is just flat out better than other tech tree tier 8 LTs because tier 8 LTs suck.

Its more like the Progetto 46 of LTs. Much more powerful than tech tree tanks and is at a level where the tech tree tanks should be at. 


http://www.theuselessweb.com/

 A. Guy on 02 June 2018 - 12:40 AM, said:

Destroyer of Tier 6 CW... says it all about you.


southerner #55 Posted 20 November 2018 - 04:43 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 14425 battles
  • 1,509
  • [2MEKE] 2MEKE
  • Member since:
    09-01-2013

picked mine up yesterday, i put my top skill russian girl crew into it. I like it :)

 


indignatio regis nuntii mortis et vir sapiens placabit ea 

BrutalOlyx #56 Posted 20 November 2018 - 07:20 AM

    Staff sergeant

  • Member
  • 32057 battles
  • 348
  • [BAMF] BAMF
  • Member since:
    06-05-2016

View PostMagicalFlyingFox, on 19 November 2018 - 10:49 PM, said:

 LT-432 is in a position where the rest of the tech tree LTs should be at. It isn't "OP" in the way that the Bobject is, it is just flat out better than other tech tree tier 8 LTs

 

The WZ has a punchier gun and is more nimble.

 

The B-C 12t has the autoloader burst damage, and is small enough to camo up in places that the 432 can't.

 

There are plenty of scenarios where those two tanks will outperform the 432, but it is better than the LTTB no doubt



MagicalFlyingFox #57 Posted 20 November 2018 - 11:50 AM

    Destroyer of Tier 6 CW

  • Beta-Tester
  • 30857 battles
  • 13,375
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    10-03-2012

View PostBrutalOlyx, on 20 November 2018 - 10:20 AM, said:

 

The WZ has a punchier gun and is more nimble.

 

The B-C 12t has the autoloader burst damage, and is small enough to camo up in places that the 432 can't.

 

There are plenty of scenarios where those two tanks will outperform the 432, but it is better than the LTTB no doubt

 

The WZ gun can't hit anything further away than its nose. The BC-12t gun's burst is fine but the wait time is absolutely abysmal for it. The camo is worse than the 432, it can actually turn which is about the only advantage besides the burst. 

 

The WZ needs better accuracy, 0.4 is just sad. The BC-12t could do with some better pen and a better interclip. The LTTB needs a buff to the gun and gun handling to make it remotely competitive with the LT-432. The HWK-12 is just an odd tank that probably needs more shell velocity and accuracy.

 


http://www.theuselessweb.com/

 A. Guy on 02 June 2018 - 12:40 AM, said:

Destroyer of Tier 6 CW... says it all about you.


Aoyama_Blue_Mountain #58 Posted 20 November 2018 - 12:12 PM

    Blue Mountain Aoyama

  • Beta-Tester
  • 70790 battles
  • 7,307
  • Member since:
    05-30-2012

The small gun was the best gun for WZ series

 

But WG decided to remove it

 

Because differentiation



Ezz #59 Posted 20 November 2018 - 12:17 PM

    How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

  • Beta-Tester
  • 65436 battles
  • 35,378
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    07-17-2012
Indeed, it reminds me a bit of the 432's gun. 

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users