the ginchiest

• 20033 battles
  • [F-S-A] F-S-A
thx conana!

IcAnz #62 Posted 23 December 2018 - 08:48 AM

Corporal

• 18111 battles
  • [NZAD] NZAD
The changes on the IS-3A is just Ridiculous, I would like it reverted back to the Tank it was, or give it a clip instead of the Italian Reload Feature, or really Nerf it enough to justify it's current Auto-Reloading Feature, again this is just unfair and enraging.

Ezz #63 Posted 23 December 2018 - 10:36 AM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 65657 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View PostIcAnz, on 23 December 2018 - 10:48 AM, said:

The changes on the IS-3A is just Ridiculous, I would like it reverted back to the Tank it was, or give it a clip instead of the Italian Reload Feature, or really Nerf it enough to justify it's current Auto-Reloading Feature, again this is just unfair and enraging.

It doesn't even get the italian version. It gets an even better and idiot proof version where the more you shoot the faster you reload. It's like WG decided the italian version was too hard to work out for the pubbies.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

IcAnz #64 Posted 23 December 2018 - 10:04 PM

Corporal

• 18111 battles
  • [NZAD] NZAD

I would like to report that my Preset Camouflage seems to still unequip themselves from time to time from Random Tanks as far as I can tell, hopefully this gets fixed soon.

And an addition to that is that I don't use any Mods.

Sir_Direkin #65 Posted 23 December 2018 - 10:09 PM

Purveyor of Salt

• 11315 battles
  • [VERTX] VERTX

View PostIcAnz, on 23 December 2018 - 10:04 PM, said:

I would like to report that my Preset Camouflage seems to still unequip themselves from time to time from Random Tanks as far as I can tell, hopefully this gets fixed soon.

And an addition to that is that I don't use any Mods.

Are you absolutely certain these aren't rentals?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCumyqpRUeOPCy1RcKXl96VA

2nd MoE: A15 Crusader, AMX 12t, KV-85, M6 Heavy, M10 Wolverine, M24 Chaffee, T-34, T-50, T1 Heavy, VK 16.02 Leopard

Holeinthehead #66 Posted 24 December 2018 - 12:06 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta-Tester
  • 53279 battles
  • [PANZA] PANZA

View PostConan, on 21 December 2018 - 02:18 AM, said:

Hello,

The reticle issue is now formally a bug. We are working on the fix and it is expected to be fixed by 1.4. 
We're sorry it's gonna take a bit of time to fix it. 

Any word on the Camo issues raised in 1.0 ?

Sig number 6 gone . In Armageddon - Day 1.  Note the date .

You're a weird mob . I'd like to go quietly into the night . I understand Mods are here to stay . I understand Mission / SH / CW rigging is here to stay .

I'll not bother the forums with these things . Let me go in peace . Not sure though why I cannot try and get cheap gold if it's ok for others to do .

FramFramson #67 Posted 02 January 2019 - 02:12 PM

Major

• 41979 battles
  • [AVAST] AVAST

God, the store is still so PAINFULLY SLOW to load.

it takes me the better part of a MINUTE to get to the Consumables page. 15+ seconds to go to the store, 15+ seconds to load the Service tab, 15+ MORE seconds to load the Consumables tab. And god help you if you click the wrong tab.

It takes so bloody long, I came here to type this post just to have something to do while waiting for the [edited] store to load. For god's sakes how is a simple in-client store this [edited] up?

LT-playing masochist. It's too much fun to be a mosquito.

Ezz #68 Posted 02 January 2019 - 03:18 PM

• Beta-Tester
  • 65657 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
Store managed hang then tell me my purchase of 900 can't remember whats was unsuccessful. So i purchased another 900. Oh look now i have 1800. GG WP store.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

FramFramson #69 Posted 02 January 2019 - 06:04 PM

Major

• 41979 battles
  • [AVAST] AVAST

View PostEzz, on 02 January 2019 - 02:18 AM, said:

Store managed hang then tell me my purchase of 900 can't remember whats was unsuccessful. So i purchased another 900. Oh look now i have 1800. GG WP store.

LOL that happened to me multiple times the other day (luckily I was just buying food, so lol whatever).

But I just now had something wild enough happen to merit it's own thread: http://forum.worldoftanks.asia/index.php?/topic/83201-wait-what/

LT-playing masochist. It's too much fun to be a mosquito.

BeginnersLuck #70 Posted 05 January 2019 - 12:26 PM

Private

• 143 battles
I've been playing world of tanks on and of since 2013 on the European server. I usually really enjoy this game. Recently I've moved to Asia from Europe and am no longer able to play on my European account without ridiculously high ping that is basically unplayable. I've spent what I believe to be a relatively large amount of money on a variety of premium tanks and different bundles on my European account. As well as invested a large amount of time on progressing down the several different tech trees. However, now all that time and money that I spent is down the drain because it is not possible to transfer my account to a different region. I went through a painfully lengthy discussion with several of the so called "helpers"  (Whole different problem)  on the support ticket feature on the Wargaming website. They were in the end far from helpful and left more than frustrated in the end. They basically told me that there was nothing I could do to get my premiums onto my new account on the Asian server or transfer my account to the Asian server. Basically my money is gone and there is no way for me to get the perks from the amount of money I spent. I find this to be highly unfair and needs to be addressed immediately. It blows my mind that this is something that is actually not been fixed. Just because me and my family have moved to a new region, I've lost all that time on the tech trees and money from the items purchased on the premium store. On my previous account for example one of the premium tanks that I owned was a IS-6, if I ever wanted to effectively play that tank again, are you seriously telling me that I have to pay that money again?? I believe this is something that has to be fixed RIGHT NOW. Please help me in getting this problem addressed because I honestly believe that It is beyond unfair and needs to be fixed. Wargaming could even charge clients a small fee to allow them to transfer their accounts from one server to another to discourage people from doing it to often. But even if people would transfer their account to a region that they don't live in what would be the harm? All that would occur is that the person who did it would have wasted some of their money and they would be stuck playing with terrible ping. I think wargaming should really consider implementing something like this into the game or finding some sort of other solution because I find this highly unacceptable.  

Holeinthehead #71 Posted 08 January 2019 - 04:32 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta-Tester
  • 53279 battles
  • [PANZA] PANZA
Plz fix the broken camo from 1.0

Sig number 6 gone . In Armageddon - Day 1.  Note the date .

You're a weird mob . I'd like to go quietly into the night . I understand Mods are here to stay . I understand Mission / SH / CW rigging is here to stay .

I'll not bother the forums with these things . Let me go in peace . Not sure though why I cannot try and get cheap gold if it's ok for others to do .

Ezz #72 Posted 08 January 2019 - 05:34 PM

• Beta-Tester
  • 65657 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
A good example of why people don't bother noting broken tanks. Camo still an issue and wg care factor fairly clear. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users