IS-3A

• Please log in to reply
201 replies to this topic

Blastradius1 #61 Posted 13 December 2018 - 06:00 PM

Private

• Beta-Tester
  • 10049 battles

View PostFramFramson, on 13 December 2018 - 07:26 AM, said:

I have 84 million creds in the bank and a CGC loaded for bear...

Both T8 games today, all 3 arty (including yours truly) basically lost the games by shooting at nothing else first :arta:

samibsal #62 Posted 13 December 2018 - 06:58 PM

Corporal

• 12366 battles
  • [PAK] PAK

View PostAoyama_Blue_Mountain, on 13 December 2018 - 07:56 AM, said:

Defender needs turret buff...

this

and my honest pov is that 3a isnt op and same for defender but it is LOWE which is op.o god this thing is so op that a crap like me is more compitative than majority of players in a match.

and really defender isnt op anyomre casue its gun mantlet is butter for lowe.atleast its my experience

Edited by samibsal, 13 December 2018 - 07:07 PM.

Conan #63 Posted 13 December 2018 - 07:02 PM

Member and President of the Buff Arty Society

• Administrator
  • 10221 battles
  • [WG] WG

Just to be clear... We aren't paying BrutalOlyx anything and why would we? He's a pain in the rear (no offense meant mate) 

Otherwise, carry on with your discussions... I'll be in the corner taking notes. 

Come Join us on Facebook and Discord

Watch out for my Streams on

Fridays, 1800-2100 UTC+8

Holeinthehead #64 Posted 13 December 2018 - 07:32 PM

Captain

• Beta-Tester
  • 54416 battles
  • [PANZA] PANZA
Just want to say . I brought 5 boxes and have yet to get a sheep . Stupid boxes . I want a refund Conan !!

Sig number 6 gone . In Armageddon - Day 1.  Note the date .

You're a weird mob . I'd like to go quietly into the night . I understand Mods are here to stay . I understand Mission / SH / CW rigging is here to stay .

I'll not bother the forums with these things . Let me go in peace . Not sure though why I cannot try and get cheap gold if it's ok for others to do .

TCYH #65 Posted 13 December 2018 - 07:35 PM

Sergeant

• 39439 battles
  • [G-I] G-I

View PostConan, on 13 December 2018 - 11:02 AM, said:

Just to be clear... We aren't paying BrutalOlyx anything and why would we? He's a pain in the rear (no offense meant mate) 

Otherwise, carry on with your discussions... I'll be in the corner taking notes. 

Could you please take notes there is tremendous disappointment and resentment on WG balancing department and super testers for their incompetence and continuous failures in tank balancing? How do they still keep their jobs? Players have spoken that we want No more russian premium tanks and the outdated standard tanks need a massive buff. We also need more maps in random instead of Grand Battle and frontline back. I highly doubt the significance of Asian forum opinions or even across the EU on WOT development given that WG literally care nothing apart from Russian tanks and money making, also 70% of the playerbase is Russians. I feel useless to express opinions since WG is still deviated from what the players want, Type 5, 268 v4, Mines map imbalance and three arties etc. are still destroying the game. Even if WG is not doing anything with these problems, could you please ask them to explain what is the logic behind the introduction of these tanks (like 430U vs 121) and why is buffing outdated standard tanks so hard?

Edited by TCYH, 13 December 2018 - 07:40 PM.

https://m.twitch.tv/sirfoch  ←←←

HexHammer #66 Posted 13 December 2018 - 10:45 PM

Staff sergeant

• 33363 battles

View PostBurningSeraph, on 13 December 2018 - 03:09 PM, said:

They have 60%+ win rates and double your WN8, and you think you know better?. Who do you think you are?

http://oi64.tinypic.com/a9vcit.jpg

If they can get in close and brawl, of course are very strong just like a SomuaSM or Emil1.

But like any tank that is slow, is easily spotted, has a poor view range and cant snipe. It is going to struggle badly on some maps. No amount of anecdotes from the youtubers can hide the fact this tank has some major drawbacks.

These guys have a responsibility to point out the pro's and con's of a tank, rather than upload a great replay to feed their egos. They failed to do that, so I came here to do it for them

Buck3t #67 Posted 13 December 2018 - 10:54 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta-Tester
  • 20185 battles
  • [YETI] YETI
You care a lot for someone who was supposedly rage quitting the game months ago.

DanLBob #68 Posted 14 December 2018 - 01:19 AM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 25203 battles

View PostTCYH, on 13 December 2018 - 07:35 PM, said:

Could you please take notes there is tremendous disappointment and resentment on WG balancing department and super testers for their incompetence and continuous failures in tank balancing? How do they still keep their jobs? Players have spoken that we want No more russian premium tanks and the outdated standard tanks need a massive buff. We also need more maps in random instead of Grand Battle and frontline back. I highly doubt the significance of Asian forum opinions or even across the EU on WOT development given that WG literally care nothing apart from Russian tanks and money making, also 70% of the playerbase is Russians. I feel useless to express opinions since WG is still deviated from what the players want, Type 5, 268 v4, Mines map imbalance and three arties etc. are still destroying the game. Even if WG is not doing anything with these problems, could you please ask them to explain what is the logic behind the introduction of these tanks (like 430U vs 121) and why is buffing outdated standard tanks so hard?

Personally I'd like see things actually balanced rather than just eternally buffing things in a never ending attempt at catch up. Failing that i'd settle for them to just stop "making shit up"!

Dan

HexHammer #69 Posted 14 December 2018 - 07:26 AM

Staff sergeant

• 33363 battles

View PostBuck3t, on 13 December 2018 - 10:54 PM, said:

You care a lot for someone who was supposedly rage quitting the game months ago.

Just came here to stop this whole 'IS3a is overpowered' idea in it's tracks. As I was saying, just doing the job the CCs failed to do.

Ezz #70 Posted 14 December 2018 - 07:30 AM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 67426 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View PostBrutalOlyx, on 14 December 2018 - 09:26 AM, said:

Just came here to stop this whole 'IS3a is overpowered' idea in it's tracks. As I was saying, just doing the job the CCs failed to do.

Bit of a shame then that your have so little credibility. I imagine if you actually knew what you were talking about someone might listen. But keep it up anyway. Fight the good fight! 

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

AKASHA178 #71 Posted 14 December 2018 - 07:58 AM

Smurfette

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 36386 battles
  • [-ONE-] -ONE-

View PosttidyO, on 13 December 2018 - 09:00 AM, said:

does anyone know when they are going on sale? 

cant beat, well might as well join em.

they will never be on sales, same like defender, E25, Lfspg, 130 and so many more :D (tips at the end of xmax, when all ppl killed themselves with loot boxes)

on the other note, just observe how community accepted defender, its everywhere now but nobody really care, give some time for IS3A will be the same, you guys have no idea what tanks going to come on future, if you knew IS3A is like a toy compare to them 

In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.

more than 400 new vehicles are still planned for World of Tanks

Ezz #72 Posted 14 December 2018 - 08:14 AM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 67426 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
"nobody really cares" ...  As global player base continues to drop... 

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

AKASHA178 #73 Posted 14 December 2018 - 08:17 AM

Smurfette

• 36386 battles
  • [-ONE-] -ONE-

View PostBrutalOlyx, on 13 December 2018 - 08:04 AM, said:

Just a PSA for you before you all get your nickers in a knot.

(1)The IS3A has subpar AP rounds, and unreliable and low velocity HEAT rounds (compared to the more reliable high velocity APCR of the IS3).

(2)The gun handling is ABYSMAL. I dont mean kinda bad, i mean ABYSMAL. - the 112 has vastly superior gun handling!

(3)The tank is sluggish, worse than a SoumuaSM with a horrible 10.6 power/weigh ratio, and terrible traverse speeds.

(4)Cursed with the -5 gun depression, so you will have a decent turret armour but will have to expose your hull in many cases., the slow p/w ratio will not allow you to quickly back up after firing.

(5)Has a weak engine that will get damages easily and a fairly high (15% fire chance)

(6) Only 200-222 frontal hull armour - will be frontally penned by most. Weak flap on the turret roof.

Yes it has the autoloader, and the hull and turret armour is workable like the IS3. But you will have to deal with the worse gun handling out of all the  tier8 tanks, and a sluggish tank that will limit your ability to flex around the map. Yes you will have good games in it, but you will also suffer due to the many weaknesses this tank has

The point being, don't fall for the "IS3 is OP" scam and spend all your money on Christmas boxes to get it. It is a potentially strong tank littered with many flaws....

just answer me this question only, in stronghold tier 8 if full team of iS3A vs IS3 and defenders (all use gold rounds) whose going to win ??when u answer it think about tier 8 clan war 

In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.

AKASHA178 #74 Posted 14 December 2018 - 08:21 AM

Smurfette

• 36386 battles
  • [-ONE-] -ONE-

View PostEzz, on 14 December 2018 - 08:14 AM, said:

"nobody really cares" ...  As global player base continues to drop... 

WG major market is Russia even all server close down, they will survive on Russian server(banks, stock market, factories and some other businesses which cant be said on forum) since the player population is more than sum of all other servers together 

Sevatar_ #75 Posted 14 December 2018 - 08:24 AM

Space Batman

• 39260 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View PostAKASHA178, on 14 December 2018 - 10:17 AM, said:

just answer me this question only, in stronghold tier 8 if full team of iS3A vs IS3 and defenders (all use gold rounds) whose going to win ??when u answer it think about tier 8 clan war 

He already answered that:

"Just came here to stop this whole 'IS3a is overpowered' idea in it's tracks. As I was saying, just doing the job the CCs failed to do. "

For BRolex everything is fine.

Chewmatca #76 Posted 14 December 2018 - 08:35 AM

Staff sergeant

• 15604 battles
  • [RNS] RNS

View PostAKASHA178, on 13 December 2018 - 11:58 PM, said:

just observe how community accepted defender, its everywhere now but nobody really care

This is not true its so OP that does unbalance tier 8 games. I am a 53% win rate normally and mine has 62% win rate. That is not balanced - a 9% win rate improvement JUST because I payed for a tank. I call it out - its rubbish. It should not be here and has no place in competitive play because its skill cap is very low. (press W and shoot).

This tank will be known as the turning point for WG and pure P2W.

JellyBob_ #77 Posted 14 December 2018 - 08:39 AM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 46522 battles
  • [-2AR-] -2AR-

The clip reloads even when you are firing …. OP …  :girl:

Zynth #78 Posted 14 December 2018 - 09:43 AM

Aufklärungspanzer Panther

• 25370 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View PostConan, on 13 December 2018 - 07:02 PM, said:

Yeah. Wargaming has their hands full paying PBKAC instead.

Btw, Ezz. Where is my damn money?!

RIP Aufklärungspanzer Panther 16th July 2015. You will be missed, friend.

But not for long. For "Heroes never die."

This account is proudly sponsored by Wargaming.

SLAV_ROBIN #79 Posted 14 December 2018 - 09:48 AM

Professional Runner Away-er

• 29191 battles
  • [YETI] YETI

View PostBrutalOlyx, on 14 December 2018 - 11:26 AM, said:

Are you a CC? Wow, peanuts being handed out it seems.

Why is it your looking away from every CCs opinion regarding this tank... (i cant wait to see what AEG\Edwin\Zwarsch come up with about this tank...)

Hell, if i get the chance to, ill ask Dakillzor about his opinion on this tank too...

The statements have been quite clearly made. And tbh, i think QB has finally had the musty rag pulled off his eyes.. Have you seen his latest rant against WG and the use of only releasing tbe is3a to Lootboxes. On all servers... (gambling at its finest)

I really dont understand your angle. They have taken an averagely balanced tank.. (litterally anyone who owns an IS5, can understand how the is3a used to be like)

And given it a reverse autoreloader.. Completely negatiting the balancing mechanic of said auto reloader....

Given it 390 alpha and a 3second burst, super fast apcr shells and 270 heat... That will pen a e100 turret flush...a jpze100 superstructure.. Flush. If it was reduced alpha.. Okay, maaaybe. 

But you can delete any tier 6 instantly.. Delete any tier 7 in 18 seconds and as displayed by someone else.. Destroy an is3 (the regular one) in less than 30 seconds... Aaaand

Be capable of bouncing shells, remember. Its an IS3, very noob user friendly over time..

*WorldsLargestFacePalm

2nd Gen Pyromaniac, born of the ANZAS winds.......crazy commando of anzaf of old, and namer of BadIntent..

"He Bravely Ran, where no man would run..."

LOOK! a wild Robin appeared! "YIKES!!~~~RUN AWAY~~~~"

PBKAC, proudly Sponsored by the WGM

Otakubouzu #80 Posted 14 December 2018 - 11:20 AM

Major

• 16307 battles

View PostRun_Away_Brave_sir_Robin, on 14 December 2018 - 08:48 AM, said:

Its an IS3, very noob user friendly over time..

Either i got too many expectation on IS3 and Defender or i just a total noob. Not really doing well in both.

So based on my personal experience, i think BrutalOnyx got a point there. Which is not everyone will doing well with this tank (IS-3A), especially in tier 8 and 9 match.

Doesn't mean I am okay with current IS-3A. It might get some serious opposition against tier 8 and 9 tank (emphasis in might), but tier 6 to 7 will be send to garage faster than Thanos can clicked his finger.

And seriously if i know IS-3A will be buffed this bad i would bought this over Defender last year.

Back to World of Tanks for now.

Also tagged with IS-3A

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users