listen to the community wargaming

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

Poll: IS-3A test server changes (27 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 20 battles in order to participate this poll.

Do you think IS-3A buff is too much buff???

1. yes (15 votes [55.56%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 55.56%

2. no (9 votes [33.33%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

3. more or less (so so) (3 votes [11.11%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 11.11%

Do you plan to quit because of that???

1. yes (3 votes [11.11%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 11.11%

2. no (24 votes [88.89%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 88.89%

Do you plan to quit anyway regardless of IS-3A being buffed or not????

1. yes (4 votes [14.81%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 14.81%

2. no (23 votes [85.19%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 85.19%

If you own an IS-3A...

1. You like the buff (2 votes [7.41%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 7.41%

2. You dislike the buff (2 votes [7.41%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 7.41%

3. You dont care about it (10 votes [37.04%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 37.04%

4. You dont have an IS-3A (13 votes [48.15%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 48.15%

Vote Hide poll

NameWasStolenStresslevel #1 Posted 13 December 2018 - 05:25 AM

First lieutenant

• 37693 battles

The release of the changes to the statistics of IS-3A premium russian tank can be devastating!

i am not really concerned about that, but most of the community is!!! And if they quit i will have no one to play with, so please listen to the community!!!

you need to rethink your decision to buff IS-3A!!!! Its a premium tank, so its obviously a pay to win tank, with huge carry potential.

WG is commiting suicide, they have done many wrong things already i know that some ppl think they started killing the game long ago, but now its like they are really applying the last lethal dose to the game....

i am worried about the money i havve spent in this game (about 300-400 USD in 4 years). i hope you at least sell this game to other company who is not just thinking about squeezing the last cent they can before they shut down the game...

People dont want it buffed IS-3A in the way that its being announced. I feell many people will quit!!! Who am i gonna play against if people quit??? Bots??? Please keep it an online game!!! I dont like CO-OP games!!!! 

Thx

See youtube comments, many people are talking about quitting, thats scary:

Edited by NameWasStolenStresslevel, 13 December 2018 - 05:42 AM.

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

(HAHAGHa i must have drank somethin)

https://worldoftanks.asia/en/hall-of-fame/vehicles/A100_T49/#wot&w_ts=overall&w_nb=500

Currently Hall of Fame T49's number 1 in WTR!!! (parameters are *battles +500* and *since 2014's* ranking)

NameWasStolenStresslevel #2 Posted 14 December 2018 - 06:04 PM

First lieutenant

• 37693 battles

thx for the votes everyone!!!

regarding the IS-3A changes, things seems to be less terrible than it looks, i see lots of people wanting to buy premium boxes just to try to get the is3a.... I feel like i paniked too fast...

i made this thread in the morning after a good drinking, sorry if it sounded exagerated.

thx.

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

https://worldoftanks.asia/en/hall-of-fame/vehicles/A100_T49/#wot&w_ts=overall&w_nb=500

Currently Hall of Fame T49's number 1 in WTR!!! (parameters are *battles +500* and *since 2014's* ranking)

Dieselnuts #3 Posted 15 December 2018 - 12:45 PM

Sergeant

• 12314 battles
  • [DADDY] DADDY

I had been planning on buying loot boxes this year as I need the gold. Now I am not sure that I will. To me, buying them means I condone their actions. If it was just an OP buff to the IS3A, meh there are already lots of OP tanks. If it was another rare tank available in loot boxes like the Type 59, meh. It's the combination of both is the problem. Just another narrow minded WG cash grab. Short term gain, long term pain.

Wolvenworks #4 Posted 15 December 2018 - 05:45 PM

Member of the No Gold Shell Party.

• Beta-Tester
  • 13082 battles
  • [TROLL] TROLL
in the minority opinion that IS3A SHOULD have autoloader because it was MEANT to have one in the first place. "A" stands for "AUTOLOADER". it's just that they didn't put one because back then the Italian system didn't exist, and putting a drum mag on an IS2 is stupid. so this is actually a correction by WG. besides it's not as OP as ppl thought: it still has slightly lower pen than the BL9.the only diffrence is that it can shoot faster than an IS3 but otherwise it's preety much the same. therefore i think the rage is unsanctioned...like, the Defender is more broken than IS3A...i don't see this much ppl whining about it.

pokeranger24 #5 Posted 15 December 2018 - 07:02 PM

Dark Meister of Tanks

• 10228 battles
  • [SPIDA] SPIDA

View PostWolvenworks, on 15 December 2018 - 05:45 PM, said:

"A" stands for "AUTOLOADER".

If you want an Autoloader put an Autoloader but why an AutoReLoader and why its Inverse unlike Italians ?

The above reason is why people are whining

The Great Overlords of Wargaming have bestowed me with the Title of Dark Meister of Tanks, The controller of RNG and MM

Thou must shout my name if you want favorable RNG and MM

mttspiii #6 Posted 15 December 2018 - 08:56 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 30280 battles
  • [CALM] CALM

View Postpokeranger24, on 15 December 2018 - 07:02 PM, said:

If you want an Autoloader put an Autoloader but why an AutoReLoader and why its Inverse unlike Italians ?

Should we call it the Antiloader instead then?

I'm fierce and I'm feeling mighty,

I'm a golden girl, I'm an Aphrodite

neokai #7 Posted 17 December 2018 - 01:08 AM

hunts pixels from red line

• Senior Moderator
  • 39909 battles

I find having 1170 alpha in a 9sec clip at tier 8 to be ridiculous. In the same time period a AMX50/100 puts out 900 (with a 4th shell loading in 2 more seconds). And on top of that there is zero penalty for clipping, it makes me question whether WG actually understood the meaningful choices inherent in the autoreloading mechanic.

Spoiler

Ezz #8 Posted 17 December 2018 - 03:23 AM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 65657 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View Postneokai, on 17 December 2018 - 03:08 AM, said:

I find having 1170 alpha in a 9sec clip at tier 8 to be ridiculous. In the same time period a AMX50/100 puts out 900 (with a 4th shell loading in 2 more seconds). And on top of that there is zero penalty for clipping, it makes me question whether WG actually understood the meaningful choices inherent in the autoreloading mechanic.

Was deemed too much burst for a tier 9 med that did have draw backs and no armor, but fine for a premium without draw backs and very good armor. 

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

Wolvenworks #9 Posted 18 December 2018 - 08:42 PM

• Beta-Tester
  • 13082 battles
  • [TROLL] TROLL

View Postpokeranger24, on 15 December 2018 - 06:02 PM, said:

in the belief that "autoreloader" is a WG term. same as "ready rack" in AW which popped up first, and works on the exact same game mechanic.

With that said, after re-reading the WG Wiki desc, I am now of the idea that the IS-3A is merely an IS3 with an autoloader robot in place of a human loader, and therefore should not have any of the autoloader system on, since IMO it would be correct to make it as an IS3 with faster reload (due to robots not slowing down from muscle fatigue from having to lift 122mm shells all day)

yes i am admiting i'm wrong. savor this rare moment. i'd honestly be less inclined to say so if i actually had one since the tears will fill the IS3A's ever-hungry engine

mttspiii #10 Posted 20 December 2018 - 09:28 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 30280 battles
  • [CALM] CALM
Awkward admission: I always mistake pokeranger with wolvenworks

Ezz #11 Posted 21 December 2018 - 03:04 AM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 65657 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View Postmttspiii, on 20 December 2018 - 11:28 PM, said:

I just ignore the one with the stupid font. 

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

HKGN_H1TM4N #12 Posted 21 December 2018 - 02:23 PM

Corporal

• Community Contributor
  • 13820 battles
  • [PSHK] PSHK

Honestly no one play this tank before the buff, so I agree with WG give some “buff” to IS3A.

So far I think this tank is quite good but not “too much good” and player still have the chance to against it with their skill.

For some players who think IS3A too OP, I think that if WG change “new autoloader system” back to the classic autoloader, will it make these players feel better?:deer:

any advice? :3

Edited by HITM3N, 21 December 2018 - 02:24 PM.

HKGN_Hitman just arrived. Seems weak - please buff.

Wolvenworks #13 Posted 21 December 2018 - 07:50 PM

• Beta-Tester
  • 13082 battles
  • [TROLL] TROLL

View PostEzz, on 21 December 2018 - 02:04 AM, said:

I just ignore the one with the stupid font. 

you make me sad ezz. what's wrong with courier new?

View PostHITM3N, on 21 December 2018 - 01:23 PM, said:

Honestly no one play this tank before the buff, so I agree with WG give some “buff” to IS3A.

So far I think this tank is quite good but not “too much good” and player still have the chance to against it with their skill.

For some players who think IS3A too OP, I think that if WG change “new autoloader system” back to the classic autoloader, will it make these players feel better?:deer:

amusingly my brother has it so i took a peek. it has a REVERSE italian autoloader. whereas the italians load faster the more shells it has on its clip, IS3A loads SLOWER the more shells it has on its clip. meaning that it loads its fastest on an empty mag

pokeranger24 #14 Posted 21 December 2018 - 11:41 PM

Dark Meister of Tanks

• 10228 battles
  • [SPIDA] SPIDA

View Postmttspiii, on 20 December 2018 - 09:28 PM, said:

.............. seriously ? Well we do sound kinda similar at times but the font is a big giveaway

Edited by pokeranger24, 21 December 2018 - 11:41 PM.

The Great Overlords of Wargaming have bestowed me with the Title of Dark Meister of Tanks, The controller of RNG and MM

Thou must shout my name if you want favorable RNG and MM

mttspiii #15 Posted 22 December 2018 - 05:07 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 30280 battles
  • [CALM] CALM

View Postpokeranger24, on 21 December 2018 - 11:41 PM, said:

.............. seriously ? Well we do sound kinda similar at times but the font is a big giveaway

I merely assumed you (as wolvenworks) got a massive lag spike and thus forgot to fix the font to Courier New...BIG, BOLD

_Sammich_ #16 Posted 23 December 2018 - 02:40 AM

Goes beach on Overlord

• 32287 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View PostWolvenworks, on 21 December 2018 - 11:50 AM, said:

what's wrong with courier new?

It’s awful to look at.

Edited by _Sammich_, 23 December 2018 - 02:40 AM.

Trust no one, unless you have eaten much salt with them - Cicero

FramFramson #17 Posted 23 December 2018 - 04:05 AM

Major

• 41979 battles
  • [AVAST] AVAST

LT-playing masochist. It's too much fun to be a mosquito.

NameWasStolenStresslevel #18 Posted 13 January 2019 - 01:54 PM

First lieutenant

• 37693 battles

View PostDieselnuts, on 15 December 2018 - 01:45 PM, said:

I had been planning on buying loot boxes this year as I need the gold. Now I am not sure that I will. To me, buying them means I condone their actions. If it was just an OP buff to the IS3A, meh there are already lots of OP tanks. If it was another rare tank available in loot boxes like the Type 59, meh. It's the combination of both is the problem. Just another narrow minded WG cash grab. Short term gain, long term pain.

have u heard about the incoming changes for the game in 2019? it looks great for game balance and variety. I am optmistic, so i bought 75 boxes first, and then 25 boxes today, and got an is3A in the tenth or so box...

did u buy any boxes after all?

View PostWolvenworks, on 15 December 2018 - 06:45 PM, said:

in the minority opinion that IS3A SHOULD have autoloader because it was MEANT to have one in the first place. "A" stands for "AUTOLOADER". it's just that they didn't put one because back then the Italian system didn't exist, and putting a drum mag on an IS2 is stupid. so this is actually a correction by WG. besides it's not as OP as ppl thought: it still has slightly lower pen than the BL9.the only diffrence is that it can shoot faster than an IS3 but otherwise it's preety much the same. therefore i think the rage is unsanctioned...like, the Defender is more broken than IS3A...i don't see this much ppl whining about it.

people whinned alot about the defender and they still do it these days... I remember that one time i saw a defender in a WG league on twich, a famous russian champion team was using a defender, and the defender bounced BC25t shots tree times lol in its tier 8 armor. That was some bad RNG i know combined with poor play by pro league player.... I also dont think defender so op, i have penned its cupola using my tier 6 checklosvakia autoloader lol, several times...

But the problem of the is3a is that if u camp, u have 1200 burst damage, if u dont camp, u have a normal is3!!! no disvantage!!! thats weird!! but i agreee with you that it isnt so op (just like the defender) but many people and weekend players dont agree, and they want to quit coz of this. This was my only concern and the main reason i created this thread to ask people around about their opinion.

View Postneokai, on 17 December 2018 - 02:08 AM, said:

it is indeed ridiculous!!! i wonder if is3a will get some kind of MM disvantages to see more bottom tier battles than top tier so it balances at little its firepower. At least so that other players that are less experience dont feel like they want to quit because of that tank...

View PostHKGN_H1TM4N, on 21 December 2018 - 03:23 PM, said:

honestly after fighting is3a many times i also didnt think it was op, but many people do think its op and many other people said they gonna quit for that... That was the only thing that i was actually concerned about...

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users