Quasinerdo #61 Posted 08 January 2019 - 03:45 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta-Tester
  • 16999 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View PostAoyama_Blue_Mountain, on 08 January 2019 - 02:05 PM, said:

Or just make the changes and let the meta restabilize itself

Most of the tanks lay unused already anyway

A valid point that offsets a lot of the concern of people who focus on a specific class of tank. The game has shifted several times and people adjust; it's usually the ones solely invested in an area that feel it the most and complain. I've not really seen anyone crying in the forums about a patch making their favourite tank lines OP. I would say there are those of us who are interested in the analysis as an intellectual exercise - and perhaps playing better; others are more about their own agenda and push whatever they think will support it (to the point of conflicting with their own points).

I just don't want to see it get worse again as the opportunity cost is massive. WG rarely open the door to real and significant change.

Edited by Quasinerdo, 08 January 2019 - 03:46 PM.

KraftLawrence - "Don’t be that guy camping and doing nothing while your team dies on another flank – then farm 3k damage and complain your team sucks. That guy is the worst."

Ezz #62 Posted 08 January 2019 - 05:26 PM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 67063 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
One tends to worry however when wg takes an already heavy dominated upper tier meta and then makes it better for heavies. 

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

Quasinerdo #63 Posted 08 January 2019 - 05:52 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta-Tester
  • 16999 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View PostEzz, on 08 January 2019 - 07:26 PM, said:

One tends to worry however when wg takes an already heavy dominated upper tier meta and then makes it better for heavies. 

Certainly depends on the heavies :). Some of mine get crapped on but I don't play enough to be on top of the meta usually with the 'right tanks'. I'm good at timing the purchase with the nerfing of them :P. Edit: with some consideration I'd suggest we are in a Russian Meta; Be it HT or MT or TD (not all in every line to be sure) the RU trees seem to hold the most potent vehicles that leverage the most of the game right now.

Edited by Quasinerdo, 08 January 2019 - 09:41 PM.

KraftLawrence - "Don’t be that guy camping and doing nothing while your team dies on another flank – then farm 3k damage and complain your team sucks. That guy is the worst."

Also tagged with Rebalancing, Premium Ammo, Gold Ammo, Gold, T49, Sheridan, Changes, 2019

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users