CWE OMEGALUL 4Head

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

JT___XXXL #1 Posted 25 December 2018 - 08:29 PM

Corporal

• 2770 battles
  • [YETI] YETI

User: [Redacted]Channel: #noticeboard [#noticeboard]

Around 20 players that will play under [Redacted], will join CROWN just for the Campaign. [Redacted] are gonna join to confirm G badges and relieve stress, as CWE's are extremely stressful for the both of us. The rest of you will still be able to play in MYTH, under [Redacted]can do chips under an alt account, Top player and other callers will be here as well, and [Redacted] will bring some friends to fill in the open slots for the CWE. This will put MYTH in likely 4th or higher position in the CWE, instead of competing for first. Although this means we can guarantee tanks for everyone as the clans rank isn't as important and we want everyone to get a tank. Thank you for understanding, feel free to PM. The players who will be offered to go will be PM'd in the next 3 hours unless I fall asleep.

[Redacted]

Imagine being a [Redacted] and abandoning your clan with your best players and best callers for personal gain during the most important time to be around because its stressful. I honestly feel bad for the "leftovers" in MYTH during the campaign. I guess some peoples ego's are so big that they can't handle to not place top 2 without having a breakdown and threatening to sell their own clan. A great christmas gift from [Redacted]to clan, nothing on earth is quite so wonderful. Time for discord lockdown round 2 just like last time. :popcorn:

P.S MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM YETI

Naming and shaming of individuals or clan positions that identify individuals is not permitted in CRD.

>Centurion_IRL

Edited by Centurion_IRL, 26 December 2018 - 07:35 PM.

http://imgur.com/a/vKSV0 - MoE's

"You guys run around in t10 tanks with, prem consumables, prem rounds, prem crews and even prem modules and that is not fair on the newbies in t8, how do you expect the server to survive if this is what they get from your clan. Some of us want this server to survive."

MagicalFlyingFox #2 Posted 25 December 2018 - 08:48 PM

Destroyer of Tier 6 CW

• Beta-Tester
  • 31619 battles
  • [YETI] YETI

http://www.theuselessweb.com/

A. Guy on 02 June 2018 - 12:40 AM, said:

Destroyer of Tier 6 CW... says it all about you.

Aoyama_Blue_Mountain #3 Posted 25 December 2018 - 08:50 PM

Blue Mountain Aoyama

• Beta-Tester
  • 71420 battles
  • [DADDY] DADDY

Ahh, I almost forgot about CW drama

How do you guys still manage to create content even without free tanks?

MagicalFlyingFox #4 Posted 25 December 2018 - 08:54 PM

Destroyer of Tier 6 CW

• Beta-Tester
  • 31619 battles
  • [YETI] YETI

View PostAoyama_Blue_Mountain, on 25 December 2018 - 11:50 PM, said:

Ahh, I almost forgot about CW drama

How do you guys still manage to create content even without free tanks?

This is still regarding win2paywithbond tanks. 

http://www.theuselessweb.com/

A. Guy on 02 June 2018 - 12:40 AM, said:

Destroyer of Tier 6 CW... says it all about you.

JordyBro #5 Posted 25 December 2018 - 09:24 PM

Captain

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 24487 battles
  • [DADDY] DADDY

Looks like you had a busy Christmas day JT couldn't just spend it with family?. Nice of you to continue the toxic attitude that's drowning this server 

Edited by JordyBro, 25 December 2018 - 09:26 PM.

#DADDYCARRY

JT___XXXL #6 Posted 25 December 2018 - 09:49 PM

Corporal

• 2770 battles
  • [YETI] YETI

View PostJordyBro, on 25 December 2018 - 11:24 PM, said:

Looks like you had a busy Christmas day JT couldn't just spend it with family?. Nice of you to continue the toxic attitude that's drowning this server 

Sorry i wasnt with my family at 10pm on christmas night, looks like yours was just as busy since youre here commenting on my post anyways. A comment of toxicity is rich coming from someone in your position and even so i find it hard to see where anything i said was toxic. But thanks for your valuble input once again.

Edited by JT___XXXL, 25 December 2018 - 09:52 PM.

"You guys run around in t10 tanks with, prem consumables, prem rounds, prem crews and even prem modules and that is not fair on the newbies in t8, how do you expect the server to survive if this is what they get from your clan. Some of us want this server to survive."

R_E_F_O_R_M_E_D #7 Posted 25 December 2018 - 10:26 PM

Sergeant

• 3862 battles
  • [TEAL] TEAL

Imagine having such an interesting Christmas that you feel it is necessary to complain about a clan bonding with another to make a CP team....
Oh wait, CZARS members are all moving to YETI? Man, I really feel bad for the "leftovers" in CZARS.
Get off your high horse lmao.
I'm glad that old mate JT is still upholding his own level of hypocrisy. 

However, while our team will be well organised and extremely competitive, which is evidently annoying you going off this post alone.
Your team will continue to be as dysfunctional as ever, I do enjoy watching your twitch games with you lads alt F4ing after games :)

Merry Christmas Cuties.

-Wym0

Edited by TE_Wym0, 25 December 2018 - 10:32 PM.

"I mean, It takes a lot of effort to have red stats. You have to try."

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

JT___XXXL #8 Posted 25 December 2018 - 10:32 PM

Corporal

• 2770 battles
  • [YETI] YETI
Players moving from CZARS to YETI is purely their decision unlike your situation in MYTH. The difference is while comms may sound dysfunctional how come everyone here is still here and likes playing? Ah wouldnt expect you to understand. It's amusing how quick you change your words from being buddy buddy in CZARS discord to this. In regards to this campaign congrats making a competetive team, with the same players from MYTH.. in a different clan..? yea great reasoning as always.

R_E_F_O_R_M_E_D #9 Posted 25 December 2018 - 10:37 PM

Sergeant

• 3862 battles
  • [TEAL] TEAL

Players moving to our CP team is purely their decision, is it not? 
If our leadership is so bad how come everyone here is still here and likes playing? (Recently placed 1st btw.)
Ah, wouldn't expect you to understand.
Its amusing how you never accepted our buddy buddy advances when we tried. (Banned me)
In regards to this campaign congrats making a competitive team, with the same players from CZARS.. in a different clan..?
Simply amazing argument as always JT.

-Wym0

Edited by TE_Wym0, 25 December 2018 - 11:59 PM.

JT___XXXL #10 Posted 25 December 2018 - 10:42 PM

Corporal

• 2770 battles
  • [YETI] YETI

View PostTE_Wym0, on 26 December 2018 - 12:37 AM, said:

If our leadership is so how come everyone here is still here and likes playing? (Recently placed 1st btw.)
Its amusing how you never accepted our buddy buddy advances when we tried. (Banned me)
In regards to this campaign congrats making a competitive team, with the same players from CZARS.. in a different clan..?

-Wym0

Literally nothing you are saying makes sense lmao.

JT___XXXL #11 Posted 25 December 2018 - 10:49 PM

Corporal

• 2770 battles
  • [YETI] YETI

View PostTE_Wym0, on 26 December 2018 - 12:37 AM, said:

If our leadership is so how come everyone here is still here and likes playing? (Recently placed 1st btw.)

-Wym0

This will be the last comment i entertain you with but let me clear some stuff up really quickly for you since you seem to fail to understand any point that ive made and think it represents the same situation you are in.

The players not moving to crown have no say in the matter and obviously arent happy about it since theyre already asking to join other clans.

You placed first in a global map season on a server with 0 competetion because you would rather ally with the only decent clans on the server surrounding your borders.

I dont know what the comment about "buddy buddy" advances means, i've never joined a myth or life stronghold nor have i moved myth or life players into one of my strongholds unless i already knew them.

If you havent noticed we arent really going for a "competetive" team during the campaign, not saying that we wont try because there is nothing more that i want that to play 15v15 and improve the players in my clan on this server but obviously since we have just returned as a clan in the last month we are not going for placement and more for securing tanks and enjoying the campaign, wow sounds just like myth ironically huh.

Thanks for your christmas cheer, next time maybe you should take more than 2 minutes to formulate a response that isnt made up of irrelevant and false information.

Edited by JT___XXXL, 25 December 2018 - 10:59 PM.

R_E_F_O_R_M_E_D #12 Posted 25 December 2018 - 11:15 PM

Sergeant

• 3862 battles
  • [TEAL] TEAL

This will be the last comment I entertain you with (Not really) but let me clear some stuff up really quickly for you since you seem to fail to understand any point that I've made and seem to think it represents the (same situation you are in.) <- This part states that our situations are in fact the same, even though you are adamant that they are not. Worded by you btw.

The players not moving to crown are welcome to leave, and statistics of clan activities should never be taken from the abnormalities (People wanting to leave the clan, in case that went over your head) (We still offer a place to try and get a tank for the players not joining the Crown team. "The rest of you will still be able to play in MYTH" As stated in your copy paste :)
We placed first after beating the competition by using the tools given to us better than our rivals, but I suppose diplomacy is too complex for you.
"Our buddy buddy advances" Advances as in (Making advances towards another person in a social sense of the word) Sorry.
I wasn't talking about advances or strongholds. :)
I wish you luck in CP.

Let me finish my league game and I will go through my comments and explain them all for you JT :)
Some people are fast typers and can create replies quickly.

-Wym0

Edited by TE_Wym0, 25 December 2018 - 11:15 PM.

SLAV_KING #13 Posted 25 December 2018 - 11:52 PM

Staff sergeant

• 26772 battles
  • [YETI] YETI

R_E_F_O_R_M_E_D #14 Posted 26 December 2018 - 12:07 AM

Sergeant

• 3862 battles
  • [TEAL] TEAL
Sorry, That was quite a long game. Let me explain some of my responses for you :):):):)

Imagine having such an interesting Christmas that you feel it is necessary to complain about a clan bonding with another to make a CP team.... (Here, I am implying that your christmas was so boring that you found that you needed to complain about two clans coming together.)
Oh wait, CZARS members are all moving to YETI? Man, I really feel bad for the "leftovers" in CZARS. (Here, I am twisting your words, and re-phrasing them to push my own argument, that you also took players, even if invited, and left other players behind without giving them a choice to come. (However, ours is far less permanent))
Get off your high horse lmao. (I'm stating that you are talking from a position of higher moral ground when in reality, your actions have shown that you are in the same boat.)
I'm glad that old mate JT is still upholding his own level of hypocrisy. (Im saying that you are trying to make fun or shame someone for doing an action that you yourself have done.)

However, while our team will be well organised and extremely competitive, which is evidently annoying you going off this post alone. (Here, I am explaining that our merged team will be both organised and competitive, and then stating that it is obviously angering you because you had to make quite a large post about something that is hardly controversial at all.)
Your team will continue to be as dysfunctional as ever, I do enjoy watching your twitch games with you lads alt F4ing after games :) (Here I'm talking about the lack of effective communication within your team while watching you fight other clans on twitch, and then your main players and callers quitting the game right afterwards in anger instead of exploring what went wrong.)

Merry Christmas Cuties. (I'm wishing you a merry Christmas, which is a christian holiday.)

-Wym0 (My online alias.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Players moving to our CP team is purely their decision, is it not? (Here I am saying that it is our players choice if they wish to join our CP team or not when offered, just like when you offered CZARS players positions.) 
If our leadership is so bad how come everyone here is still here and likes playing? (Recently placed 1st btw.) (I'm twisting your words, as you stated that I wouldn't understand our players enjoying the game, which we do. I then said that we placed first, as proof of our player count and activity.)
Ah, wouldn't expect you to understand. (This part is purely to stay true to copying your words, I'm sure even TE enjoys world of tanks, right? :^) )
Its amusing how you never accepted our buddy buddy advances when we tried. (Banned me) (You were saying that It was amazing how fast my attitude changed from buddy buddy in discord to not being so nice, when in reality, I am friends with many a CZARS player, and talk to them to this day. However, the one time I tried to be nice to you in discord (Quite a difficult ordeal for me, as you can imagine.) you asked for me to be banned from the discord lmao)
In regards to this campaign congrats making a competitive team, with the same players from CZARS.. in a different clan..? (I'm rewording your sentence, changing MYTH with CZARS, As you gutted many of their players.)
Simply amazing argument as always JT. (I'm responding you your "Yea great reasoning as always" Line. 

-Wym0 (My online alias.)

Would you like me to explain my other post too? Or do you think you can manage all by yourself?

-Wym0 (My online alias.) ;)

Edited by TE_Wym0, 26 December 2018 - 12:10 AM.

SLAV_KING #15 Posted 26 December 2018 - 12:08 AM

Staff sergeant

• 26772 battles
  • [YETI] YETI

View PostJordyBro, on 25 December 2018 - 11:24 PM, said:

Nice of you to continue the toxic attitude that's drowning this server 

Was it JT who was insulting him on his stream? Oh wait, it was you and your friends

Was it JT who asked to share replays during APAC league to use it against other team? Oh wait, it was you.

Was it JT who was stream-sniping? Oh wait, it was you.

Clearly, JT brings more toxicity to this server than you.

SLAV_KING #16 Posted 26 December 2018 - 12:12 AM

Staff sergeant

• 26772 battles
  • [YETI] YETI

View PostTE_Wym0, on 26 December 2018 - 02:07 AM, said:

remind me please, why do you have TE_ in front of your nickname? I guess its not just to troll Team Efficiency and it has another specific meaning, right?

R_E_F_O_R_M_E_D #17 Posted 26 December 2018 - 12:13 AM

Sergeant

• 3862 battles
  • [TEAL] TEAL

View PostSLAV_KING, on 26 December 2018 - 12:12 AM, said:

remind me please, why do you have TE_ in front of your nickname? I guess its not just to troll Team Efficiency and it has another specific meaning, right?

It stands for Totally Elegant, actually.

-Wym0

SLAV_KING #18 Posted 26 December 2018 - 12:15 AM

Staff sergeant

• 26772 battles
  • [YETI] YETI

View PostTE_Wym0, on 26 December 2018 - 02:13 AM, said:

It stands for Totally Elegant, actually.

-Wym0

i see, i see... what a coincidence that you have similar name to what Team Efficiency guys had before, but i understand...

R_E_F_O_R_M_E_D #19 Posted 26 December 2018 - 12:20 AM

Sergeant

• 3862 battles
  • [TEAL] TEAL
Many things have similar acronyms my friend. 

_Sammich_ #20 Posted 26 December 2018 - 01:11 AM

Goes beach on Overlord

• 32299 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
I always thought it stood for Turnip Eater?
Trust no one, unless you have eaten much salt with them - Cicero

Also tagged with CWE, OMEGALUL, 4Head

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users