Big yikes for LIFE er.. MYTH

CWE OMEGALUL 4Head

• Please log in to reply
114 replies to this topic

CutieBoy_Wym0 #21 Posted 26 December 2018 - 01:43 AM

Sergeant

• 4423 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-
Turnips, the new Bulking food for the modern man. 

"I mean, It takes a lot of effort to have red stats. You have to try."

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SLAV_PRINCE #22 Posted 26 December 2018 - 02:40 AM

Corporal

• 2861 battles
  • [YETI] YETI

View PostTE_Wym0, on 26 December 2018 - 02:07 AM, said:

Sorry, That was quite a long game. Let me explain some of my responses for you :):):):)

Imagine having such an interesting Christmas that you feel it is necessary to complain about a clan bonding with another to make a CP team.... (Here, I am implying that your christmas was so boring that you found that you needed to complain about two clans coming together.)
Oh wait, CZARS members are all moving to YETI? Man, I really feel bad for the "leftovers" in CZARS. (Here, I am twisting your words, and re-phrasing them to push my own argument, that you also took players, even if invited, and left other players behind without giving them a choice to come. (However, ours is far less permanent))
Get off your high horse lmao. (I'm stating that you are talking from a position of higher moral ground when in reality, your actions have shown that you are in the same boat.)
I'm glad that old mate JT is still upholding his own level of hypocrisy. (Im saying that you are trying to make fun or shame someone for doing an action that you yourself have done.)

However, while our team will be well organised and extremely competitive, which is evidently annoying you going off this post alone. (Here, I am explaining that our merged team will be both organised and competitive, and then stating that it is obviously angering you because you had to make quite a large post about something that is hardly controversial at all.)
Your team will continue to be as dysfunctional as ever, I do enjoy watching your twitch games with you lads alt F4ing after games :) (Here I'm talking about the lack of effective communication within your team while watching you fight other clans on twitch, and then your main players and callers quitting the game right afterwards in anger instead of exploring what went wrong.)

Merry Christmas Cuties. (I'm wishing you a merry Christmas, which is a christian holiday.)

-Wym0 (My online alias.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Players moving to our CP team is purely their decision, is it not? (Here I am saying that it is our players choice if they wish to join our CP team or not when offered, just like when you offered CZARS players positions.) 
If our leadership is so bad how come everyone here is still here and likes playing? (Recently placed 1st btw.) (I'm twisting your words, as you stated that I wouldn't understand our players enjoying the game, which we do. I then said that we placed first, as proof of our player count and activity.)
Ah, wouldn't expect you to understand. (This part is purely to stay true to copying your words, I'm sure even TE enjoys world of tanks, right? :^) )
Its amusing how you never accepted our buddy buddy advances when we tried. (Banned me) (You were saying that It was amazing how fast my attitude changed from buddy buddy in discord to not being so nice, when in reality, I am friends with many a CZARS player, and talk to them to this day. However, the one time I tried to be nice to you in discord (Quite a difficult ordeal for me, as you can imagine.) you asked for me to be banned from the discord lmao)
In regards to this campaign congrats making a competitive team, with the same players from CZARS.. in a different clan..? (I'm rewording your sentence, changing MYTH with CZARS, As you gutted many of their players.)
Simply amazing argument as always JT. (I'm responding you your "Yea great reasoning as always" Line. 

-Wym0 (My online alias.)

Would you like me to explain my other post too? Or do you think you can manage all by yourself?

-Wym0 (My online alias.) ;)

You must be pretty paranoid if you actually think i asked for you to be banned from a discord that wasnt my own and i had no power over. I think your assumptions might come back to a person named MCP not myself. 

Edited by JT___XXXL, 26 December 2018 - 02:45 AM.

http://imgur.com/a/vKSV0 - MoE's

"You guys run around in t10 tanks with, prem consumables, prem rounds, prem crews and even prem modules and that is not fair on the newbies in t8, how do you expect the server to survive if this is what they get from your clan. Some of us want this server to survive."

Conqueror_91 #23 Posted 26 December 2018 - 03:21 AM

Epitome of bad decisions

• 51506 battles
:popcorn:

MM_is_Broken #24 Posted 26 December 2018 - 04:26 AM

Trouble with a capital M

• 17907 battles
someone turned on the switch , it wasnt me woof:popcorn:

RIP MUM 02/08/2018 May your spirit carry me on till we meet again 

FramFramson #25 Posted 26 December 2018 - 05:07 AM

Major

• 47143 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
:popcorn:

LT-playing masochist. It's too much fun to be a mosquito.

Dieselnuts #26 Posted 26 December 2018 - 05:31 AM

Sergeant

• 14729 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-
Be interesting to see where all the clan hoppers end up.

TE_maaw_ #27 Posted 26 December 2018 - 06:09 AM

Major

• Live Streamer
  • 52140 battles
  • [DPS] DPS
LFC that can give me high passive gold w/o even playing plox

MM_is_Broken #28 Posted 26 December 2018 - 07:59 AM

Trouble with a capital M

• 17907 battles

might  room  for a new clan

[DUMPED]

woof

CutieBoy_Wym0 #29 Posted 26 December 2018 - 08:42 AM

Sergeant

• 4423 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

View PostJT___XXXL, on 26 December 2018 - 02:40 AM, said:

You must be pretty paranoid if you actually think i asked for you to be banned from a discord that wasnt my own and i had no power over. I think your assumptions might come back to a person named MCP not myself. 

Just going off what I heard cap'n. 

View PostDieselnuts, on 26 December 2018 - 05:31 AM, said:

Be interesting to see where all the clan hoppers end up.

I think you're over estimating how many players actually have a problem with this. 

Napalmer #30 Posted 26 December 2018 - 10:21 AM

Objectionable Individual

• Community Contributor
  • 49920 battles
  • [FORT] FORT

It might be all the Christmas turkey, but it seems to me that the '#1 Clan on the server' doesn't want to be #1 in the campaign, and are instead looking for an easy way to boost personal fame points for a select few, using clan multipliers?

For a clan that boasts how strong they are, saying they 'never get battles' in the previous season, I find it laughable they want to leave when the fights finally are coming.

Really have to feel sorry for all the players leaving their clans and joining MYTH for campaign, only to be thrown under the bus with sub-par callers. You know, because alts and account sharing are illegal for campaigns, right?

Don't worry, I'm sure they can just 'play the VPN card' if they get busted again. At least there isn't any evidence that MYTH will be using alts in other clans... Oh wait...

So what happens when MYTH fights CROWN during the campaign? Will there be 'tactical losses' from CROWN to boost MYTH players Fame Points up?

Or are the trusted clan-mates thrown under the bus with a loss because that's what command wants?

3-Marked Tanks: Chaffee, Pz. T25, T37, Hellcat, T78, WZ-131G FT, AMX 12T, Cromwell, Skoda T25, SU-100, WZ-131G FT, IS-3, T-54, T-10, T57 Heavy, Object 140, IS-7, E100, Maus, Centurion Action X, Super Conqueror,

AMX 50B, STB-1

Twitch.tv/TheNapalmer

Interested in ANZ Frontlines? Join the discord HERE and join the nightly games!

Aoyama_Blue_Mountain #31 Posted 26 December 2018 - 10:31 AM

Blue Mountain Aoyama

• Beta-Tester
  • 79229 battles
  • [DADDY] DADDY

VPN

That reminds me, where is VPA nowadays

Oh wait nvm

Type 4 Medium Tank Chi-To

FramFramson #32 Posted 26 December 2018 - 10:38 AM

Major

• 47143 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View PostAoyama_Blue_Mountain, on 25 December 2018 - 09:31 PM, said:

VPN

That reminds me, where is VPA nowadays

Oh wait nvm

From what I can tell, they're busy manipulating matches "helping each other" do PM's so they can all unlock Obj 279(e)s .

LT-playing masochist. It's too much fun to be a mosquito.

CutieBoy_Wym0 #33 Posted 26 December 2018 - 10:50 AM

Sergeant

• 4423 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

View PostNapalmer, on 26 December 2018 - 10:21 AM, said:

It might be all the Christmas turkey, but it seems to me that the '#1 Clan on the server' doesn't want to be #1 in the campaign, and are instead looking for an easy way to boost personal fame points for a select few, using clan multipliers?

For a clan that boasts how strong they are, saying they 'never get battles' in the previous season, I find it laughable they want to leave when the fights finally are coming.

Really have to feel sorry for all the players leaving their clans and joining MYTH for campaign, only to be thrown under the bus with sub-par callers. You know, because alts and account sharing are illegal for campaigns, right?

Don't worry, I'm sure they can just 'play the VPN card' if they get busted again. At least there isn't any evidence that MYTH will be using alts in other clans... Oh wait...

So what happens when MYTH fights CROWN during the campaign? Will there be 'tactical losses' from CROWN to boost MYTH players Fame Points up?

Or are the trusted clan-mates thrown under the bus with a loss because that's what command wants?

America has many allies, and tries to better itself through the intelligent use of allied efforts. It seems that the #1 country in the world is just looking to better themselves overall in order to gain power, using, diplomacy?
For a country that boasts how strong they are, saying that they have a "strong military" Its laughable that they want more allies when conflicts are becoming stronger. 
Quality argument as always Napalmer. (Except the US is actually getting competition.)

In regards to players joining MYTH, we still have extremely capable callers in MYTH that will be leading the clan through the campaign. They will not be thrown under your imaginary bus that no doubt you picture yourself driving, even though the callers who remain are indeed main callers who are more than able to beat you in majority of games. 
Just to clarify, because you're unable to make sense of this via your own intellect; many of our callers have their own personal secondary accounts that have multiple tier tens. That concept must be difficult for you to grasp as you seem to think it is an actual argumentative point you can make in an attempt to shed a bad light on our clan.
MYTH will not be fighting CROWN in the campaign, obviously. Thats usually how diplomacy works, you co-ordinate with your allies. Yet another concept that must be hard to grasp for you. 

Our trusted clan mates will be just fine.
Nice one, a pleasure as always Napalmer.

-Wym0

Edited by TE_Wym0, 26 December 2018 - 10:53 AM.

Flying_Elite #34 Posted 26 December 2018 - 10:53 AM

Always blame Hema!

• 31726 battles
  • [FLSBK] FLSBK

View PostNapalmer, on 26 December 2018 - 12:21 PM, said:

*coughs*

Spoiler

CutieBoy_Wym0 #35 Posted 26 December 2018 - 10:55 AM

Sergeant

• 4423 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

Oh, and the rest of crown still exist, in case you forgot while making room in your brains processing power to formulate a reply.

Edited by TE_Wym0, 26 December 2018 - 11:13 AM.

Flying_Elite #36 Posted 26 December 2018 - 11:22 AM

Always blame Hema!

• 31726 battles
  • [FLSBK] FLSBK

I agree in some points that have been made so far but in the end it's their clan and can do whatever they want with it (provided it's within the rules)
The players still in Myth have to either trust that the remaining people are enough to get to the goal they've set, or move to other clans that can they believe can do it better, they're not forced to do anything.

Also both myself and Active do not tolerate or condone cheating/rigging on any level, if the Crown leadership trust the Myth team then I'm happy to work alongside or with them through the campaign. 

Edited by Flying_Elite, 26 December 2018 - 11:27 AM.

Spoiler

Active #37 Posted 26 December 2018 - 12:13 PM

Community Contributor

• Senior Moderator
  • 6867 battles
  • [CROWN] CROWN

Good evening all,

I've just been notified of this thread and the situation. Since the changes are quite important and, because this thread contains much of the entire competitive early time zone leadership, I’ll update you all on what the situation is to the best of my knowledge. The information I hold right now is quite limited as I was just informed of the decision this morning, so what I relay may need to be corrected. Prior to today, I had no idea of such an operation. To many of the leadership who will read this, whom I’ve also personally spoken with, I’ll be following up later confirming nothing has changed. Regarding the upcoming global map and the decisions we've already signed.

In regards to the upcoming January CW Campaign. Commander IGN 'Katsutamago' should be your primary contact. As I have recused myself from most cwe campaign decisions. I will be however, still online to relay and vote on decisions. So, if you need any assistance you know where to find me.

As you know, the CW campaign is often a time when the relevance of clan politics is nulled. Due to the nature of campaigns and its tasks, often we'll see friendly clans pitched against each other, in a free-for-all brawl. I am sure clans like CALM and CROWN will also be fighting each other.  Though I have not had a meeting with Katsutamago since pre-Christmas, after reading the logs, I do trust that their intention of accepting approximately 20 highly experienced players into campaign to boost performance is pure, and done without prejudice or favour. The offer was sent, and simply accepted without politics.

Katsutamago and myself have called most active ex-CROWN officers and players back, we've seen most of its senior old commanders come back into the game after a ~5 month rest. Including myself, and we'll be extensively playing campaigns and the next global map. We expect to field 3-4 teams even without this addition. Most of our advances now are training operations for new callers, but we'll see our campaign called by the old experienced callers. With this recent addition of 20 early time zone players it is very possible that time zone coverage will reach all provinces. Understandably many clans will have mixed feelings regarding such an operation. I am still the primary English diplomat and commander, so if you have any questions it is best to message me. I most likely will have to relocate out of CROWN to make slots for incoming players, but I will still be the primary contact throughout.

As for what happens after campaign, the players who have joined CROWN will be relocated back. We can't support early time zone battles, and confirm all-English calls in battles. So this will be a temporary event. February will also see the start of the 11th global map. Which we will continue our prior agreements with over a few dozen clans, in order to remove the alliance system together as a community server. I believe since YETI has only recently reactivated, I have yet to speak with them. They are the only ones remaining. But I am sure that will happen very shortly.

Stay in touch!

Best Regards,

Keep Calm and Active

MM_is_Broken #38 Posted 26 December 2018 - 01:44 PM

Trouble with a capital M

• 17907 battles

Looks like and smells like rigging

awesome stuff

screw the rest cause we are the best 

living the dream woof

MagicalFlyingFox #39 Posted 26 December 2018 - 01:51 PM

Destroyer of Tier 6 CW

• Beta-Tester
  • 34229 battles
  • [FLSBK] FLSBK

lol yes, rigging. All the rigging in the event that hasn't even started yet.

You can accuse them of many things, but rigging is definitely not one of them. 

Edited by MagicalFlyingFox, 26 December 2018 - 01:51 PM.

http://www.theuselessweb.com/

A. Guy on 02 June 2018 - 12:40 AM, said:

Destroyer of Tier 6 CW... says it all about you.

CelestiaLudenberg #40 Posted 26 December 2018 - 01:51 PM

On Conan's Naughty List

• 23523 battles
  • [FLSBK] FLSBK

More stupid bickering between YETI/LIFE MYTH, jesus can you guys please put some effort into CR/D instead of recycling the same crap day-in day-out.

The fact that everyone is still trying to shit talk between YETI/LIFE MYTH is the real 'big yikes'.

It's a game, everything is within the rules, people can and will do what they want, get over it and find something more useful to do, or at least make something interesting.

>When I hear a 4 door 20e auto 33 going WADADADADADADADADADADADADADADA in the rain

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users