[HUMID] Humid Gaming, The Humidity is Rising NOW RECRUITING!

Clan Humid Recruitment

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

SiKiN #1 Posted 26 December 2018 - 02:36 PM

Staff sergeant

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 25767 battles
  • [-RGB-] -RGB-

Welcome to my first official post as Leader of Clan Humid. I am here to find absolutely anyone who would love to join and create a clan from scratch using nothing but the will of this community. This Clan is not associated with my Twitch stream nor any other network I'm related to, it is just a Clan I've had as a backup for others who needed somewhere to go. I was paid some money a while ago to create a couple of Logos for a friend and once they had what they required I kept the rest, this logo sat with me and I thought it would look great on my tanks so I made the clan and held onto it for over 2 years now.

Now the time has come for me to take over and make this clan something, hopefully something great and I want other like minded players to join me in this endeavor. Below I will list the requirements of which in terms of skill will be broad but in terms of personality and goals it will seem a lot more like an actual community.

Before I list the requirements and people I'm looking for let me first explain to you a little bit about myself, I started this game like most during Beta, it was an up and down time(the latency to NA was iffy at best) and so I didn't really get involved in this game until 2013, the same year I finally unlocked my first tier X(the Leopard). After about a year of grinding and work on the side I accumulated maybe 3 more tier X tanks but didn't really get involved in the World Map until I joined RAGE, I quickly became apart of the hierarchy and eventually starting filling in for FURY which involved a little bit of leaving my friends behind but hey a promotions a promotion. I later realised through friends I made in Fury that I was more suited to their ideals and eventually ended up staying for almost 2 years through 4 campaigns of which we were successful on 3 occasions for 100% of our core team and about 30% of our reservists. We won't speak about that one failed campaign as it was an off season not just for me but for the entire clan. So eventually I left FURY when it became clear "this is it ladies" and I think we could all agree. I jumped around a bit, helped out at M8S for a while on the Global Map and then went to -1AR- to compete in which was my last appearance in any campaign, and no I didn't run things there, I called a few battles, added my 2 cents here and there but I was there a week before the campaign started and didn't really feel it was my place to stick my neck out. This was last January, I have not played since then in reality I've had maybe 20 games since that month none of which I took seriously, This month however I feel the urge again and have played hundreds of game this month alone, I have the want to play on and I will. So now you know me. At Least what I want you to know ;P

POSITIONS CLAN HUMID IS SEEKING:

• Executive Officer: Experience required in this position. Must be able to take charge of duties during Clan Wars when delegated.
  • Combat Officer: Must be able to call battles and targets, adept at strategies and able to take charge/command of battles where leadership is required.
  • Intelligence Officer: Someone who can learn the ins and outs of the clan, dictate what events are coming up and inform others of Wargaming's intentions.
  • Quartermaster: Yea you won't get this spot for a while. Not unless you're pretty.
  • Recruitment Officer: Experience in this area would be greatly appreciated, also a great personality would also go a long way as you represent us.
  • Private: Requirements below.

REQUIREMENTS ARE AS FOLLOWS:

• Must understand and type using ENGLISH, I don't care where you're from or what you speak but English will be our mode of communication.
  • 48% win rate is the cut off, the reason for this is because the second players start to improve 50% starts to look easier and easier to achieve.
  • 5000+ Personal Rating, I know players who only play drunk and have higher personal ratings than this so please this will not be lowered for any reason.
  • 3+ Tier X tank. No exceptions.
  • Access to Discord. The platform used to communicate has moved towards Discord and because of that this will be the only method of Voice chat used.
  • Must be 18+ years or older.

Thank You for reading through and I hope you want to start this journey with me, I feel like we could make an impact on the community for the better and look forward to meeting a lot of new people. I have included the Discord link below so you sign up and maybe have a chat if I'm around. Or simply click on the above image to be directed to our Clans WarGaming page where you begin your application. Feel free to contact me in game if you cannot get a hold of me, mind you if I'm streaming I can not guarantee that I will reply. 

DISCORD: https://discord.gg/W4QxnZN

HUMID: https://asia.wargaming.net/clans/wot/2000007281/?utm_source=global-nav&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=wgnp

Edited by SiKiN, 01 January 2019 - 09:35 PM.

SiKiN #2 Posted 27 December 2018 - 09:15 AM

Staff sergeant

• 25767 battles
  • [-RGB-] -RGB-
  • Added backstory about myself (the commander of the clan) figured you'd like to know who that person is.
  • Lowered the win rate to 48% from 49%
  • Obviously fixed some spelling because let's face it I'm not great at typing.

OffizierSam #3 Posted 27 December 2018 - 02:34 PM

Corporal

• 4406 battles

Good to see a new clan in here. Hope it all turns out well.

Good Luck recruiting.

:)

SiKiN #4 Posted 01 January 2019 - 12:44 PM

Staff sergeant

• 25767 battles
  • [-RGB-] -RGB-

View PostOffizierSam, on 27 December 2018 - 04:34 PM, said:

Good to see a new clan in here. Hope it all turns out well.

Good Luck recruiting.

:)

Thanks for the vote of confidence Sam, a couple of old buddies have come in to help stand in for hierarchy while we sort things out(hopefully staying around) but we really just need personal right now. 20 to 30 average players would just be great, it would boost morale across the board, I keep hearing from a lot of players that if this push was made a month ago it would be alot more successful but because of the upcoming campaign being so close we're rack out of luck. Little do they know that I've been a part of a group of 17 players who went through an entire campaign without ever touching leaderboards but we all got our tanks. 

Again if you meet those requirements above, have discord and use it, send us an application HERE

Edited by SiKiN, 01 January 2019 - 12:50 PM.

OffizierSam #5 Posted 01 January 2019 - 02:21 PM

Corporal

• 4406 battles

Bump For Humid Bois

:child:

OffizierSam #6 Posted 04 January 2019 - 03:15 PM

Corporal

• 4406 battles
HumiDity Bump

1 user(s) are reading this topic