New Year Mission = 100% gold spam cash grab. GG WG /sigh

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

HexHammer #41 Posted 08 January 2019 - 03:57 PM

Staff sergeant

• 33483 battles

View PostQuasinerdo, on 08 January 2019 - 12:04 PM, said:

OT post again.

Stop trying to shore up your position by making unfounded assertions. The information I stated is not tank dependant - nor related to how well or how poorly I play a tank. The mention of the 45TP is merely a vehicle for describing what I currently observe in the game and a Segway to the core issue I raised.

You did not start the thread based on your T29 though did you? At tank which you bounce half your shots  and have a 57% winrate. You based the thread on on a weak tank that us lucky to bounce tier7 standard rounds.

What happens to tanks like the T29 if WG went ahead with the ammo nerfs? I don't think you have thought it through, I sure hope WG do though.

FramFramson #42 Posted 08 January 2019 - 04:16 PM

Major

• 43461 battles
  • [AVAST] AVAST

View PostBrutalOlyx, on 08 January 2019 - 02:57 AM, said:

You did not start the thread based on your T29 though did you? At tank which you bounce half your shots  and have a 57% winrate. You based the thread on on a weak tank that us lucky to bounce tier7 standard rounds.

What happens to tanks like the T29 if WG went ahead with the ammo nerfs? I don't think you have thought it through, I sure hope WG do though.

Not much, because if you've ever played the T29, you know the turret is already pretty-much gold-proof to same and lower tiers and even most higher tiers and that a hulldown T29 is most effectively dealt with by spamming HE at the thin roof. On the other hand the hull is very easily penned, so there's never been any need to spam gold at a T29's hull anyway.

So the gold change will be pretty much irrelevant to the T29.

LT-playing masochist. It's too much fun to be a mosquito.

Quasinerdo #43 Posted 08 January 2019 - 06:24 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta-Tester
  • 16999 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View PostBrutalOlyx, on 08 January 2019 - 05:57 PM, said:

[content removed]

general insults, content edited ; user warned

~SOPPO_OwO

Edited by SOPPO_OwO, 09 January 2019 - 04:40 AM.

KraftLawrence - "Don’t be that guy camping and doing nothing while your team dies on another flank – then farm 3k damage and complain your team sucks. That guy is the worst."

MagicalFlyingFox #44 Posted 08 January 2019 - 09:10 PM

Destroyer of Tier 6 CW

• Beta-Tester
  • 32580 battles
  • [YETI] YETI

Bolyx is trying to find a bone to pick but keeps running into the same stick.

Premium shells are in part, a cash grab. The credit economy can be easily gamed by simply purchasing the credits or purchasing means of getting them easily. Premium accounts and new OP premiums are the methods of gaining this simple advantage and the way WG are monetising the credit economy.

http://www.theuselessweb.com/

A. Guy on 02 June 2018 - 12:40 AM, said:

Destroyer of Tier 6 CW... says it all about you.

Quasinerdo #45 Posted 10 January 2019 - 12:02 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta-Tester
  • 16999 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
Well I did try but attempting to put it in terms Bolocks could understand meant risking the ire of mods. Some folks have an intrinsic bias and I guess are not interested in discussion of the mechanics from an open minded view. Like many other MT and LT players he is likely just worried about WG making his life harder ingame and having to adjust to that.

Edited by Quasinerdo, 10 January 2019 - 12:05 PM.

KraftLawrence - "Don’t be that guy camping and doing nothing while your team dies on another flank – then farm 3k damage and complain your team sucks. That guy is the worst."

Sevatar_ #46 Posted 10 January 2019 - 12:27 PM

Space Batman

• 39395 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
I have to admit this mission helped me a lot since I my lorraine crew from 75% up to 80% on the first skill yesterday.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users