• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Dragonere #1 Posted 06 January 2019 - 03:15 AM

Corporal

• 3990 battles
  • [GIFO] GIFO

Some info:

Soo... ever since the last 2 major updates I've had sh*t frame rate

(I ran the game on Modified Medium settings without mods, I got 40-54 fps).

I haven't played for a while, because of the sh*tty FPS.

Then I spotted a vid on QB's YT channel that there's a new update. 

So I'm like: OOOO New update, maybe it'll fix this sh*tty thingy?

I updated my client, yet lo and behold the game is still running like I'm on something worse than a potato.

(I'm running an AMD Athlon II 3.4ghz with 4 cores, with a GT 430, both overclocked, and both have the latest drivers. Oh and I have it downloaded in an HDD)

Help me please... IDK what WG did to their programming but it's hella painful to run on low settings. Help will be much appreciated and I just hope that I'm not told to throw my PC out my window and get a new one. Thanks in advance.

Holeinthehead #2 Posted 06 January 2019 - 04:34 PM

Captain

• Beta-Tester
  • 53495 battles
  • [PANZA] PANZA

Throw your pc out the window .. 

Well not really . It's still functional . However your old system is probably a bit long in the tooth for gaming . From memory the 430 came out around 2010 . So it's done well to see you this far .

Sig number 6 gone . In Armageddon - Day 1.  Note the date .

You're a weird mob . I'd like to go quietly into the night . I understand Mods are here to stay . I understand Mission / SH / CW rigging is here to stay .

I'll not bother the forums with these things . Let me go in peace . Not sure though why I cannot try and get cheap gold if it's ok for others to do .

SOPPO_OwO #3 Posted 07 January 2019 - 07:54 PM

M4SOPMOD2 POWER OP

• Forum Moderator
  • 16761 battles
  • [SOPPO] SOPPO

View PostDragonere, on 06 January 2019 - 07:15 AM, said:

Some info:

Soo... ever since the last 2 major updates I've had sh*t frame rate

(I ran the game on Modified Medium settings without mods, I got 40-54 fps).

I haven't played for a while, because of the sh*tty FPS.

Then I spotted a vid on QB's YT channel that there's a new update. 

So I'm like: OOOO New update, maybe it'll fix this sh*tty thingy?

I updated my client, yet lo and behold the game is still running like I'm on something worse than a potato.

(I'm running an AMD Athlon II 3.4ghz with 4 cores, with a GT 430, both overclocked, and both have the latest drivers. Oh and I have it downloaded in an HDD)

Help me please... IDK what WG did to their programming but it's hella painful to run on low settings. Help will be much appreciated and I just hope that I'm not told to throw my PC out my window and get a new one. Thanks in advance.

sorry for having a bad pc, but wg devs are developing multi core update to improve performance on old pc setup, so be patient on the update . feels bad when having a bad pc, (I used to have bad pc , but I save up to buy a good pc)

Holeinthehead #4 Posted 08 January 2019 - 02:33 PM

Captain

• Beta-Tester
  • 53495 battles
  • [PANZA] PANZA

View PostSOPPO_OwO, on 07 January 2019 - 11:54 AM, said:

sorry for having a bad pc, but wg devs are developing multi core update to improve performance on old pc setup, so be patient on the update . feels bad when having a bad pc, (I used to have bad pc , but I save up to buy a good pc)

It's not bad . It's OLD . Big difference . The Athlon and the Vid card are both close on 10 years old . Would not surprise me if it was DDR 2 . Full credit to op to have kept it running this long .

Sig number 6 gone . In Armageddon - Day 1.  Note the date .

You're a weird mob . I'd like to go quietly into the night . I understand Mods are here to stay . I understand Mission / SH / CW rigging is here to stay .

I'll not bother the forums with these things . Let me go in peace . Not sure though why I cannot try and get cheap gold if it's ok for others to do .

Dragonere #5 Posted 25 January 2019 - 04:19 PM

Corporal

• 3990 battles
  • [GIFO] GIFO

Hey guys! Just an update I finally got a new Rig! 

Specs: 

AMD Ryzen 3 2200g 

Asus RX 570 4gb 

8gb Ram 

and an Asus b350 f

My old PC has a virus that infected almost everything in there, due to that I can't transfer my WOT files over. 

Moreover the "NEW AND AMAZING" WG Game Center is so crappy! I left my Rig on for 2 days installing WOT and it only budged up to 5% 

I posted a new thread BTW its in the "Technical and Bug Reporting" section again, and its about the WG Game Center

Dragonere #6 Posted 25 January 2019 - 04:23 PM

Corporal

• 3990 battles
  • [GIFO] GIFO

View PostHoleinthehead, on 08 January 2019 - 02:33 PM, said:

It's not bad . It's OLD . Big difference . The Athlon and the Vid card are both close on 10 years old . Would not surprise me if it was DDR 2 . Full credit to op to have kept it running this long .

I don't really deserve the credit as I rage every time the old one takes forever to boot :teethhappy:

Edited by Dragonere, 25 January 2019 - 04:23 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users