Huge Packet loss frequently

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

dinki_di #1 Posted 08 January 2019 - 12:23 PM

Private

• 9781 battles
  • [BD] BD

Yesterday evening I started having this huge packet loss that teleport tanks and it happens frequently.It was ok before and started just yesterday.
I checked the wotasia2.login.wargaming.net with pingplotter no sign of packet loss in the final timeline graph but the hop right before the final one shows 50% packet loss so I checked it with ping potter and my problem coincides with the time line graph of that hop.

How is that possible when final destination is clean?

Anyone else having the same issue of packet loss ?

Webp.net-resizeimage.png

Webp.net-resizeimage.png

1st pic is Hop 10

2nd pic is wotasia2.***********.net

AKASHA178 #2 Posted 08 January 2019 - 02:30 PM

Smurfette

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 35804 battles
  • [STEAM] STEAM
i got that too yesterday, around 30%

In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.

more than 400 new vehicles are still planned for World of Tanks

dinki_di #3 Posted 09 January 2019 - 06:43 PM

Private

• 9781 battles
  • [BD] BD
The problem is gone for now but sometime I get DC for 5 minutes and ping plotter shows connection up to HOP 10 out of 11.Last hop right before destination WG should be able to fix that or tell the owner of that hop at least .

Quasinerdo #4 Posted 22 January 2019 - 04:28 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta-Tester
  • 16999 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

Packet loss problems and fluctuating ping are back - Honk Kong server.

I am in Brisbane, have friends in Perth and other states also having the same issue.

My ping normally sits 125-130 and is bouncing around 120-150 and I'm getting packet loss as well. Not unplayable but frustrating enough that I quit after dying due to tank over-correcting or ghost shells.

I lodged a support ticket and the tech request for dxdiag etc seemed to be a total waste of my time. I lodged Ping plots and also files from WGChecker tool. The issue was clearly downstream at a router near server yet I'm being asked for client-side analysis of my software..... fml.

KraftLawrence - "Don’t be that guy camping and doing nothing while your team dies on another flank – then farm 3k damage and complain your team sucks. That guy is the worst."

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users