Campaign T28

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

kyjo #1 Posted 09 January 2019 - 04:24 PM

Corporal

• 10317 battles

Has anyone had any issues completing TD12 in this campaign ? The mission is to destroy a HT tier 1 or higher, cause 2000 HP damage and the honors is to win the battle.

I have achieved this on numerous occasions but i'm yet to be awarded it

wasaabi #2 Posted 09 January 2019 - 06:28 PM

This Dude Abides

• Senior Moderator
  • 22164 battles
  • [HMB] HMB

View Postkyjo, on 09 January 2019 - 06:24 PM, said:

Has anyone had any issues completing TD12 in this campaign ? The mission is to destroy a HT tier 1 or higher, cause 2000 HP damage and the honors is to win the battle.

If you believe you have met the conditions and not been awarded then submit your replay to Customer Support.  You do need to be in a Tier IV or higher TD of course.

The Dude abides.

Spoiler

WarMamy #3 Posted 09 January 2019 - 07:43 PM

Corporal

• 11530 battles

View Postkyjo, on 09 January 2019 - 04:24 PM, said:

Yes For the love of god!!!! I thought I was the only one with this problem. I Remember this from when they did some changes to the campaign recently. I can't seem to complete it what so ever. 

Although its been a few months, I can very well remember completing it a few times but it never gets recorded and it never shows that it was completed either. It seems as if the mission is out of sync with the rest. And it's been even harder to complete it with the current match making trend where it is kinda hard to meet heavy tanks 1 tier higher and kill them reliably. 

And also I used an order to skip that mission only recently. 

Wish somebody could confirm if its a bug of some sort and get it fixed!

Edited by Merwin_Atticus, 09 January 2019 - 07:44 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users