Understanding the Quartermaster rank

stronghold rank permissions quartermaster industrial resource gold production structures

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

pr154 #1 Posted 19 January 2019 - 10:29 AM

Corporal

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 17299 battles
  • [REIGN] REIGN

Hi there,

Would a dev/mod be able to enlighten me as to the intent of the Quartermaster rank?

It seems to exists solely for the Cmdr/XO's to delegate authority to distribute gold, a function which I believe most Cmdrs/XO's would exhibit a strong tendency to carry out themselves in practise.

The QM is currently unable to prepare or deploy continuous-effect reserves or combat reserves, which seems contrary to the military application of the role. It also seems odd that a rank exists that can be trusted with the disbursement of gold but not the responsible use of industrial Resource. Is this likely to be reviewed at any stage?

RainbowAssassin #2 Posted 19 January 2019 - 03:41 PM

Apache Attack Helicopter

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 37334 battles
  • [TEAL] TEAL
I agree with what is stated above. Although last season we had a person who just delegated gold, so we actually used the role, but he could have just been made personnel instead.

Living in the wilderness as a unicum unicorn         

Tier 10 3 marks: IS-4, IS-7, T57 Heavy Tank, FV217 Badger, Leopard 1, AMX 50 B, Object 140, Conqueror Gun Carriage, VK 72.01 (K), FV215b (183), Super Conqueror, Object 277, T-100 LT, Jagdpanzer E 100, Bat.-châtillon 25 t, WZ 111 model 5A, FV215b, Centurion Action X, Object 430U, Type 5 Heavy, 60TP Lewandowskiego, T-62A

Also tagged with stronghold, rank, permissions, quartermaster, industrial resource, gold, production, structures

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users