Game Center Error

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

RoninMitsuhide #1 Posted 19 January 2019 - 10:36 AM

First lieutenant

• 17219 battles
  • [DONUT] DONUT

i have this kind of problem...

Yesterday i copied my friend's World of Tanks folder (it was up to date) to my new laptop (i dont want to download from the scratch)

but it said i have to download game center and import World of Tank, when i installed the game center and try to import the game, it said on the update coloumn : unknown, and i have to download for 12 GB which is so damn long for me to download it again. (my average download speed is around 125kb/s)

can someone help me with this error??

attachment

Attachment 2 :

Edited by RoninMitsuhide, 19 January 2019 - 10:54 AM.

teysanook #2 Posted 19 January 2019 - 11:47 AM

Major

• Senior Moderator
  • 31967 battles
  • [T1RKX] T1RKX

View PostRoninMitsuhide, on 19 January 2019 - 09:36 AM, said:

i have this kind of problem...

Yesterday i copied my friend's World of Tanks folder (it was up to date) to my new laptop (i dont want to download from the scratch)

but it said i have to download game center and import World of Tank, when i installed the game center and try to import the game, it said on the update coloumn : unknown, and i have to download for 12 GB which is so damn long for me to download it again. (my average download speed is around 125kb/s)

can someone help me with this error??

attachment

Attachment 2 :

You may try do a backup of client files, which you copied from your friend's device, and then you may try letting the game center do a job and see if it really burn your bandwitdh or not.

If it really redownload the whole thing, you may consider do a copy of Wargaming.net Game Center folder from your friend's device as well.

ประสบปัญหาเกี่ยวกับตัวเกม หรือต้องการติดต่อกับทางทีมงานอย่างนั้นหรือ ภาษาไทยก็มีให้บริการนะ เข้าไปดูได้ที่ ช่องทางติดต่อทีมงานเมื่อพบปัญหาผ่านทางศูนย์บริการลูกค้าและ Discord ทางการ

หากมีปัญหาการเชื่อมต่อ ไม่ว่าจะถูกตัดออกจากเซิร์ฟเวอร์ แล็ก หรือกระตุก ขอให้ดูที่ ประสบปัญหาการเชื่อมต่ออยู่หรือ มาอ่านกระทู้นี้ก่อน

กำหนดเวลาปิดดูแลบำรุงประจำสัปดาห์ของ World of Tanks ภูมิภาคเอเชีย ดูได้ที่ กำหนดเวลาการปิดบำรุงดูแลเซิร์ฟเวอร์ประจำสัปดาห์

เข้าร่วมพูดคุยกับทีมงานหรือผู้เล่นไทยได้ที่ Discord ทางการของ World of Tanks APAC ช่อง 'ภาษาไทย' หรือได้ที่่ช่องสนทนาภายในตัวเกม WoTTH

หากพบการกระทำผิดกฎเกม อย่าลังเลที่จะส่งแจ้งมาได้ทางข้อความส่วนตัว (Private Message)

ทีมงานผู้ดูแลกระดานสนทนาภาษาไทย

teysanook - Senior moderator

_Shimada_Arisu_ - Moderator

Causider - Moderator

Yoriya - Moderator

อย่าลังเลที่จะติดต่อพวกเขาหากคุณกำลังประสบกับปัญหา หรือต้องการความช่วยเหลือในด้านใดก็ตาม :honoring:

RoninMitsuhide #3 Posted 19 January 2019 - 07:14 PM

First lieutenant

• 17219 battles
  • [DONUT] DONUT

View Postteysanook, on 19 January 2019 - 10:47 AM, said:

You may try do a backup of client files, which you copied from your friend's device, and then you may try letting the game center do a job and see if it really burn your bandwitdh or not.

If it really redownload the whole thing, you may consider do a copy of Wargaming.net Game Center folder from your friend's device as well.

cant i have the old wot installer? because i prefer the old wot launcher.exe

thank you

mrdoobie #4 Posted 19 January 2019 - 07:24 PM

Private

• 6857 battles
  • [GUARD] GUARD
Do you need the game center (or even the launcher) at all? I thought you could just copy the entire folder and then run the exe to start the game.

teysanook #5 Posted 19 January 2019 - 07:50 PM

Major

• Senior Moderator
  • 31967 battles
  • [T1RKX] T1RKX

View PostRoninMitsuhide, on 19 January 2019 - 06:14 PM, said:

cant i have the old wot installer? because i prefer the old wot launcher.exe

thank you

Then I suggest you should lodge a ticket to support here.

ประสบปัญหาเกี่ยวกับตัวเกม หรือต้องการติดต่อกับทางทีมงานอย่างนั้นหรือ ภาษาไทยก็มีให้บริการนะ เข้าไปดูได้ที่ ช่องทางติดต่อทีมงานเมื่อพบปัญหาผ่านทางศูนย์บริการลูกค้าและ Discord ทางการ

หากมีปัญหาการเชื่อมต่อ ไม่ว่าจะถูกตัดออกจากเซิร์ฟเวอร์ แล็ก หรือกระตุก ขอให้ดูที่ ประสบปัญหาการเชื่อมต่ออยู่หรือ มาอ่านกระทู้นี้ก่อน

กำหนดเวลาปิดดูแลบำรุงประจำสัปดาห์ของ World of Tanks ภูมิภาคเอเชีย ดูได้ที่ กำหนดเวลาการปิดบำรุงดูแลเซิร์ฟเวอร์ประจำสัปดาห์

เข้าร่วมพูดคุยกับทีมงานหรือผู้เล่นไทยได้ที่ Discord ทางการของ World of Tanks APAC ช่อง 'ภาษาไทย' หรือได้ที่่ช่องสนทนาภายในตัวเกม WoTTH

หากพบการกระทำผิดกฎเกม อย่าลังเลที่จะส่งแจ้งมาได้ทางข้อความส่วนตัว (Private Message)

ทีมงานผู้ดูแลกระดานสนทนาภาษาไทย

teysanook - Senior moderator

_Shimada_Arisu_ - Moderator

Causider - Moderator

Yoriya - Moderator

อย่าลังเลที่จะติดต่อพวกเขาหากคุณกำลังประสบกับปัญหา หรือต้องการความช่วยเหลือในด้านใดก็ตาม :honoring:

RoninMitsuhide #6 Posted 25 January 2019 - 01:41 PM

First lieutenant

• 17219 battles
  • [DONUT] DONUT

View Postmrdoobie, on 19 January 2019 - 06:24 PM, said:

Do you need the game center (or even the launcher) at all? I thought you could just copy the entire folder and then run the exe to start the game.

nope, i did run the exe file, but then they said i need to update? it was a full patched folder that i copied from my friend (i played wot in my friend's pc at the mean time) hmmmmm weird.

neokai #7 Posted 26 January 2019 - 07:02 PM

hunts pixels from red line

• Senior Moderator
  • 41355 battles

Moved to more appropriate sub-forum.

~neokai

Spoiler

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users