Game Center Error

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

RoninMitsuhide #1 Posted 19 January 2019 - 10:36 AM

First lieutenant

• 17092 battles
  • [DONUT] DONUT

i have this kind of problem...

Yesterday i copied my friend's World of Tanks folder (it was up to date) to my new laptop (i dont want to download from the scratch)

but it said i have to download game center and import World of Tank, when i installed the game center and try to import the game, it said on the update coloumn : unknown, and i have to download for 12 GB which is so damn long for me to download it again. (my average download speed is around 125kb/s)

can someone help me with this error??

attachment

Attachment 2 :

Edited by RoninMitsuhide, 19 January 2019 - 10:54 AM.

teysanook #2 Posted 19 January 2019 - 11:47 AM

Major

• Senior Moderator
  • 31599 battles
  • [T1RKX] T1RKX

View PostRoninMitsuhide, on 19 January 2019 - 09:36 AM, said:

i have this kind of problem...

Yesterday i copied my friend's World of Tanks folder (it was up to date) to my new laptop (i dont want to download from the scratch)

but it said i have to download game center and import World of Tank, when i installed the game center and try to import the game, it said on the update coloumn : unknown, and i have to download for 12 GB which is so damn long for me to download it again. (my average download speed is around 125kb/s)

can someone help me with this error??

attachment

Attachment 2 :

You may try do a backup of client files, which you copied from your friend's device, and then you may try letting the game center do a job and see if it really burn your bandwitdh or not.

If it really redownload the whole thing, you may consider do a copy of Wargaming.net Game Center folder from your friend's device as well.

ในกรณีที่คุณมีปัญหาเกี่ยวกับการใช้งานตัวเกม ขอให้เข้าไปที่ หากเปิดใช้งานเกมไม่ได้ ตัวเกมมีปัญหาปิดตัวลงหรือปัญหาอื่น ๆ มาอ่านกระทู้นี้ก่อน

หากเป็นปัญหาเกี่ยวกับการเชื่อมต่อ ขอให้เข้าไปที่ ประสบปัญหาการเชื่อมต่ออยู่หรือ มาอ่านกระทู้นี้ก่อน

ขอเชิญทุกท่านเข้าร่วม Discord ทางการของ World of Tanks Asia ดูรายละเอียดได้ที่ ขอเชิญทุกท่านพบกับช่องสนทนาทางการของ World of Tanks Asia ผ่านโปรแกรม Discord!

หากต้องการติดต่อทีมงานผู้ดูแลกฎเกม แจ้งผู้กระทำผิดกฎ ปรึกษาปัญหาทางเทคนิค หรือปัญหาเกี่ยวกับเกม สามารถทำได้ผ่านระบบคำร้อง ดูคำแนะนำได้ที่ วิธีการส่งคำร้องเพื่อแจ้งปัญหาหรือติดต่อทีมงานและผู้ดูแลเกม

RoninMitsuhide #3 Posted 19 January 2019 - 07:14 PM

First lieutenant

• 17092 battles
  • [DONUT] DONUT

View Postteysanook, on 19 January 2019 - 10:47 AM, said:

You may try do a backup of client files, which you copied from your friend's device, and then you may try letting the game center do a job and see if it really burn your bandwitdh or not.

If it really redownload the whole thing, you may consider do a copy of Wargaming.net Game Center folder from your friend's device as well.

cant i have the old wot installer? because i prefer the old wot launcher.exe

thank you

mrdoobie #4 Posted 19 January 2019 - 07:24 PM

Private

• 6085 battles
  • [GUARD] GUARD
Do you need the game center (or even the launcher) at all? I thought you could just copy the entire folder and then run the exe to start the game.

teysanook #5 Posted 19 January 2019 - 07:50 PM

Major

• Senior Moderator
  • 31599 battles
  • [T1RKX] T1RKX

View PostRoninMitsuhide, on 19 January 2019 - 06:14 PM, said:

cant i have the old wot installer? because i prefer the old wot launcher.exe

thank you

Then I suggest you should lodge a ticket to support here.

ในกรณีที่คุณมีปัญหาเกี่ยวกับการใช้งานตัวเกม ขอให้เข้าไปที่ หากเปิดใช้งานเกมไม่ได้ ตัวเกมมีปัญหาปิดตัวลงหรือปัญหาอื่น ๆ มาอ่านกระทู้นี้ก่อน

หากเป็นปัญหาเกี่ยวกับการเชื่อมต่อ ขอให้เข้าไปที่ ประสบปัญหาการเชื่อมต่ออยู่หรือ มาอ่านกระทู้นี้ก่อน

ขอเชิญทุกท่านเข้าร่วม Discord ทางการของ World of Tanks Asia ดูรายละเอียดได้ที่ ขอเชิญทุกท่านพบกับช่องสนทนาทางการของ World of Tanks Asia ผ่านโปรแกรม Discord!

หากต้องการติดต่อทีมงานผู้ดูแลกฎเกม แจ้งผู้กระทำผิดกฎ ปรึกษาปัญหาทางเทคนิค หรือปัญหาเกี่ยวกับเกม สามารถทำได้ผ่านระบบคำร้อง ดูคำแนะนำได้ที่ วิธีการส่งคำร้องเพื่อแจ้งปัญหาหรือติดต่อทีมงานและผู้ดูแลเกม

RoninMitsuhide #6 Posted 25 January 2019 - 01:41 PM

First lieutenant

• 17092 battles
  • [DONUT] DONUT

View Postmrdoobie, on 19 January 2019 - 06:24 PM, said:

Do you need the game center (or even the launcher) at all? I thought you could just copy the entire folder and then run the exe to start the game.

nope, i did run the exe file, but then they said i need to update? it was a full patched folder that i copied from my friend (i played wot in my friend's pc at the mean time) hmmmmm weird.

neokai #7 Posted 26 January 2019 - 07:02 PM

hunts pixels from red line

• Senior Moderator
  • 40097 battles
  • [DADDY] DADDY

Moved to more appropriate sub-forum.

~neokai

Spoiler

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users