Is the Sandbox server dead?

Sandbox Server Testing

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Twit_ #1 Posted 20 January 2019 - 02:49 PM

Sergeant

• 18621 battles
  • [P__C] P__C

There seems to be a little confusion about what the future the Sandbox server holds? Has it been superseded by the Common Test Client or is the Sandbox going to open up again sometime soon? The last blog updates on the sandbox website is about update 1.0 and Frontline mode implementation... The forum for the Sandbox is also a dead link. 

Just wondering because I would be very interested to see if WG are going to open up the server again to a select group of people (if the server is merely offline) to get more direct feedback than forum posts.

Alita_My_Angel #2 Posted 20 January 2019 - 03:43 PM

Bish Bash Bosh

• 11600 battles
  • [LIHKG] LIHKG
The last time I played on the sandbox server was when they briefly introduced the battle royale mode, other than that, I have heard no news of the sandbox server.

Hate the game, not the player

basil_liddell_hart #3 Posted 20 January 2019 - 05:18 PM

Corporal

• 38119 battles
  • [LANCR] LANCR
The sandbox server is no longer required as WG have all the information they require to introduce balanced tanks to the game. 

Twit_ #4 Posted 20 January 2019 - 05:20 PM

Sergeant

• 18621 battles
  • [P__C] P__C

View Postbasil_liddell_hart, on 20 January 2019 - 05:18 PM, said:

The sandbox server is no longer required as WG have all the information they require to introduce balanced tanks to the game. 

i.e. no information at all :^)

Holeinthehead #5 Posted 22 January 2019 - 02:15 PM

Captain

• Beta-Tester
  • 55750 battles
  • [PANZA] PANZA

View Postbasil_liddell_hart, on 20 January 2019 - 09:18 AM, said:

You are so close to the truth it is not funny . Sandbox was a farce from the get go .

Sig number 6 gone . In Armageddon - Day 1.  Note the date .

You're a weird mob . I'd like to go quietly into the night . I understand Mods are here to stay . I understand Mission / SH / CW rigging is here to stay .

I'll not bother the forums with these things . Let me go in peace . Not sure though why I cannot try and get cheap gold if it's ok for others to do .

Also tagged with Sandbox, Server, Testing

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users