Jump to content


[Announcement]Server issue on Feb 3 [Updated Feb 5th]


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
34 replies to this topic

GRETA_RUINBERG #21 Posted 04 February 2019 - 01:54 PM

    LUKE_I_AM_UR_FATHER

  • Member
  • 20599 battles
  • 17
  • [FIDDY] FIDDY
  • Member since:
    01-24-2014
Didn't get FP for two games last night due to 'Technical Failures'. Missed out on a tank by 363 FP. Feels bad man...

Twit_ #22 Posted 04 February 2019 - 02:18 PM

    69 Recognized

  • Member
  • 19671 battles
  • 290
  • [DUCKY] DUCKY
  • Member since:
    11-28-2017
Yes, several players had to go missing because the clan could not fight battles in the landing tournament for the province - in which we specifically placed clan members with low personal fame to try and boost them. A X5 fame bonus for battling the province owner would have helped them a lot. But the clan got a tech failure so nope.

The mindset you need to improve

 

 

WHY DO THEY CALL IT OVEN WHEN YOU OF IN THE COLD FOOD OF OUT HOT EAT THE FOOD 


Bitter_Night #23 Posted 04 February 2019 - 03:03 PM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 10229 battles
  • 85
  • [DUCKY] DUCKY
  • Member since:
    07-05-2014
Just win more 4head

DarthCavalier #24 Posted 04 February 2019 - 03:24 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Member
  • 10324 battles
  • 322
  • Member since:
    01-06-2014

View PostTwit_, on 04 February 2019 - 04:18 PM, said:

Yes, several players had to go missing because the clan could not fight battles in the landing tournament for the province - in which we specifically placed clan members with low personal fame to try and boost them. A X5 fame bonus for battling the province owner would have helped them a lot. But the clan got a tech failure so nope.

 

*insert obligatory 'git gud skrub' comment here*
:trollface:


_Austere_ #25 Posted 04 February 2019 - 03:35 PM

    The Firestarter

  • Council of Armored Forces
  • 28456 battles
  • 1,548
  • [LIME] LIME
  • Member since:
    10-24-2013

View Postluke_i_am_your, on 04 February 2019 - 01:54 PM, said:

Didn't get FP for two games last night due to 'Technical Failures'. Missed out on a tank by 363 FP. Feels bad man...

 

​Same here FeelsUnfairMan

signature.png ?username=Defiance_WoT&theme=dark

 

"Hope is being able to see Light despite all the Darkness."

3 MOE Tanks(14) : Obj 140, IS-3, T32, Panther 8.8,Comet, T20, VK 36.01(H), MT-25, T-34-85M, Cromwell, M4 Sherman, KV-1, Churchill III, PZ IV H


JordyBro #26 Posted 04 February 2019 - 03:41 PM

    Captain

  • Council of Armored Forces
  • 26371 battles
  • 1,386
  • [FIDDY] FIDDY
  • Member since:
    12-25-2012
The technical difficulty really can't be blamed for too much tbh.. sucks for those who came close given the hours of commitment, stupid campaign requires too much time in current format, will be nice to see what is next 

 


MagicalFlyingFox #27 Posted 04 February 2019 - 04:30 PM

    Destroyer of Tier 6 CW

  • Beta-Tester
  • 35461 battles
  • 13,828
  • [ATLUS] ATLUS
  • Member since:
    10-03-2012

View PostELGaming_Night, on 04 February 2019 - 06:03 PM, said:

Just win more 4head

 

Yeah just win 4head

 

Took us long enough.


http://www.theuselessweb.com/

 A. Guy on 02 June 2018 - 12:40 AM, said:

Destroyer of Tier 6 CW... says it all about you.


Sir_Dingleberry #28 Posted 04 February 2019 - 10:33 PM

    Corporal

  • Beta-Tester
  • 30031 battles
  • 12
  • [R_N_G] R_N_G
  • Member since:
    09-21-2012
Man I was having a killer game when I got dcd can I have my 10bonds or so that I would have earned? Those things are precious

Mobius99 #29 Posted 05 February 2019 - 11:20 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Administrator
  • 10237 battles
  • 508
  • [WG] WG
  • Member since:
    03-09-2013

Hi Commanders,


For the technical issue occurred on Feb 3rd, Clan Fame Points have been distributed as compensation to affected clans on Feb 4th.

For those asking for further compensation or free tanks, unfortunately, it's a no guys.
The incident was not the same as EU/CIS day one incident therefore we will not follow that pattern. 


Thank you for your participation for this event and we hope everyone can enjoy selecting your own reward from 8 February, 05:00 UTC +8 - 20 February, 05:00 UTC +8 inclusively.



SLAV_ROBIN #30 Posted 05 February 2019 - 02:13 PM

    Professional Runner Away-er

  • Member
  • 31326 battles
  • 1,380
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    10-15-2014

View PostMobius99, on 05 February 2019 - 03:20 PM, said:

Hi Commanders,


For the technical issue occurred on Feb 3rd, Clan Fame Points have been distributed as compensation to affected clans on Feb 4th.

For those asking for further compensation or free tanks, unfortunately, it's a no guys.
The incident was not the same as EU/CIS day one incident therefore we will not follow that pattern. 


Thank you for your participation for this event and we hope everyone can enjoy selecting your own reward from 8 February, 05:00 UTC +8 - 20 February, 05:00 UTC +8 inclusively.

 

will there be further updates regarding the larger elephant in the room this campaign, as alot of players were heavily effected. both by the initial party. and then by the "re-boot" that carried on... (after the clan got disbanded. for campaign rulebreaking and yet here they are playing more games in a litteral subclan.. not even hiding it)

2nd Gen Pyromaniac, born of the ANZAS winds.......crazy commando of anzaf of old, and namer of BadIntent..

"He Bravely Ran, where no man would run..."

LOOK! a wild Robin appeared! "YIKES!!~~~RUN AWAY~~~~"

 

PBKAC, proudly Sponsored by the WGM


wasaabi #31 Posted 05 February 2019 - 02:19 PM

    This Dude Abides

  • Senior Moderator
  • 23126 battles
  • 6,955
  • [FIDDY] FIDDY
  • Member since:
    07-15-2012

View PostP_Custom_Robin_Ya_Tanks, on 05 February 2019 - 04:13 PM, said:

 

will there be further updates regarding the larger elephant in the room this campaign, as alot of players were heavily effected. both by the initial party. and then by the "re-boot" that carried on... (after the clan got disbanded. for campaign rulebreaking and yet here they are playing more games in a litteral subclan.. not even hiding it)

 

In the other thread on the elephant topic you would have read that the results will be delayed until all investigations into rule violations are completed and penalties applied.  Only when that is complete can the top 1250 be confirmed.

 

 

 

 

 

 WoT ANZ Community Contributor http://www.youtube.com/c/BadTanking


SLAV_ROBIN #32 Posted 05 February 2019 - 02:55 PM

    Professional Runner Away-er

  • Member
  • 31326 battles
  • 1,380
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    10-15-2014

View Postwasaabi, on 05 February 2019 - 06:19 PM, said:

 

In the other thread on the elephant topic you would have read that the results will be delayed until all investigations into rule violations are completed and penalties applied.  Only when that is complete can the top 1250 be confirmed.

Thankyou wasaabi :)


2nd Gen Pyromaniac, born of the ANZAS winds.......crazy commando of anzaf of old, and namer of BadIntent..

"He Bravely Ran, where no man would run..."

LOOK! a wild Robin appeared! "YIKES!!~~~RUN AWAY~~~~"

 

PBKAC, proudly Sponsored by the WGM


ToMMy_MGL #33 Posted 07 February 2019 - 01:30 AM

    Private

  • Member
  • 68227 battles
  • 3
  • [ESLMN] ESLMN
  • Member since:
    10-26-2017
feb 3 18:45 anz server error this fame point not recieved my 2 clanmate this battle error not fame point bid map 1256,1257

Edited by ToMMy_MGL, 07 February 2019 - 01:39 AM.


ToMMy_MGL #34 Posted 07 February 2019 - 01:37 AM

    Private

  • Member
  • 68227 battles
  • 3
  • [ESLMN] ESLMN
  • Member since:
    10-26-2017
?

Edited by ToMMy_MGL, 07 February 2019 - 01:39 AM.


x_GaRRuK_x #35 Posted 12 July 2019 - 12:16 PM

    Planeswalker

  • Council of Armored Forces
  • 49300 battles
  • 1,116
  • [RNS] RNS
  • Member since:
    03-19-2012
Players went to bed early thinking games are off, since there were no immediate response, not even on discord. Waited more than an hour before exiting the game. Were the games continued? There are many players struggling for fp to make it to the cutoff. Many players waiting for battles to make within the cutoff went offline thinking it was over and are now lower in the rankings, in time will be pushed out of it, lol.

Edited by x_GaRRuK_x, 12 July 2019 - 12:28 PM.

The Sky is Blue

 





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users