Hahahahahaha...

No. Please. Stop. It hurts.

This account proudly sponsored by WG

CardinalMite #62 Posted 08 February 2019 - 01:49 PM

Captain

• 31372 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

Bolyx talking Bolyx..

Situationally having an advantage != being a better tank overall. 

Also high skill ceiling, high skill floor vs low skill floor, high skill ceiling is a thing. You can get away somewhat with a tank  balance wise that is over strong if it has a high skill floor to unlock its potential becsuse relatively few players will be able to abuse it.

On the other hand if the strong tank is easy to play and be at least moderately effective, then it breaks balance much more.

“Holiday ops is balanced for Asia because a good player opening 11 boxes will get just as many decorations as a noob opening 75..”—.Murazor new head of global festive events.

"It's like you literally dont read your own posts, let alone others, make up instead what you wished others said, then put a non-sensical counter argument to that imagined post."

"Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level then beat you with experience."

Ezz #63 Posted 08 February 2019 - 01:57 PM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 72469 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
I have said a few times that i reckon BOlyx has developed a niche level of subtle whereby everyone just assumes he's being serious but in reality he's taking the piss as much as anyone.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

Holeinthehead #64 Posted 08 February 2019 - 02:52 PM

Captain

• Beta-Tester
  • 58123 battles
  • [PANZA] PANZA

View Posteighty8, on 08 February 2019 - 01:49 AM, said:

Another update … another failure to address the most fundamental drawbacks of the game. The sheer weight of OP vehicles in the game is still turning players off and the SPG overkill is maddening. At least the MM changes of the past few months have made tier 8 playable again. But every game you start you see three arty, 3 Skorp G's, 3 SU-130PM's, and the rest is wall to wall Defenders and Lowes. This is supposed to be a game of tactics and mobility but everyone's too scared to move. And if you do try to get the team moving you get annihilated in 5 seconds by a barrage of Skorp and arty hits. The team that camps the hardest wins and everyone loses valuable minutes of their lives bored out of their brains. And if tier 9 is involved, then the team with the Type 4 wins.

Been playing for six years and, yes, I admit I'm a paying customer. I have a massive garage but two-thirds of them are just unplayable in the current environment. Remember the Mutz? Remember when it was fun? Remember when it could contribute? No way in hell would I drive it now. And the list goes and on. By 'increasing the role played by armor' WG has decreased the role of every other vehicle.

And, yes, I plead guilty. I own a defender and every other OP vehicle out there. And here's what I have to say to WG. NERF THEM ALL. You deliberately up-armored the game ahead of 3-5-7 as a money-making ploy. It didn't work … you didn't make money and you lost a shipload of players. You've realised the mistake by killing 3-5-7 (thank the heavens) but we're still stuck with the 3-5-7 beasts you put in the game. SO FACE REALITY AND REBALANCE THEM ALL. Brace yourself for the tantrums and the 'I paid real money for that tank so don't you dare change it' complaints. You need to make the tech trees relevant again or the game's future is grim. I for one would be happy to see you nerf the hell out of my defender and in doing so making a bunch of my other tanks fun again.

Please give us back the awesome game we had back in 2015. The time before 3-5-7. Before the ridiculous Japanese heavy tanks. Before the botched LT changes. Before 3 arty in every game. Before the OP monsters made almost every other vehicle irrelevant. Before the overt Russian bias (dollars and euros are worth more than roubles).

And for goodness sake give the German tech tree some love. You have a 20th century tank game in which the German tree is largely (calm down, I didn't say completely) irrelevant. Germans irrelevant in the 20th century … think about that for a second.

And stop trying to mollify us with cosmetic changes and other BS … just fix the fundamentals. 

We definitely want to hear about from you . How (if at all) could it be improved for the future? Spare no details!

Welcome to the forums . Excellent first post . Now prepare yourself for you input to be ignored then binned . If however you can the RU community to support you then maybe you might see some of your thoughts actioned .

It's sad that it is this way . Very hard not to be cynical when it comes to WG .

One other note . CAN WE GET THE BROKEN CAMO FROM 1.0 FIXED .

Sig number 6 gone . In Armageddon - Day 1.  Note the date .

You're a weird mob . I'd like to go quietly into the night . I understand Mods are here to stay . I understand Mission / SH / CW rigging is here to stay .

I'll not bother the forums with these things . Let me go in peace . Not sure though why I cannot try and get cheap gold if it's ok for others to do .

CardinalMite #65 Posted 08 February 2019 - 02:56 PM

Captain

• 31372 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

Dammit and I thought I could detect subtle irony... If that is the case I salute the commitment to next level trolling, to maintain that for so long.... cultivating such a forum persona, truly it warms the heart.

Bravo. 

“Holiday ops is balanced for Asia because a good player opening 11 boxes will get just as many decorations as a noob opening 75..”—.Murazor new head of global festive events.

"It's like you literally dont read your own posts, let alone others, make up instead what you wished others said, then put a non-sensical counter argument to that imagined post."

"Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level then beat you with experience."

HexHammer #66 Posted 08 February 2019 - 04:50 PM

Staff sergeant

• 33644 battles

View PostCardinalMite, on 08 February 2019 - 01:49 PM, said:

Bolyx talking Bolyx..

Situationally having an advantage != being a better tank overall. 

Yet if Quickbaby was here, he would probably pont out his Emil1 stats. The fact the Emil1 is easy his most highest damage dealer (2845) - daylight second..

http://www.wotinfo.n...27528&server=EU

He would then likely go on to explain the advantages the Emil1 has over the IS3A (Superior speed, far superior gun, strong turret with amazing 12 degree depression, superior viewrange) and why he averages 1000 more damage per game in the Emil1 vs IS3A.

Sadly, you guys are NPCs. And like all NPCs, until a streamer or someone uploads fresh opinions for you to update your opinion files, you are stuck with your current outdated opinion files. Thats why none of you were able to exactly explain why my opinions were wrong.  Poor NPCs. And it leaves you all looking kinda silly to the casual reader here.

:) 

MagicalFlyingFox #67 Posted 08 February 2019 - 05:40 PM

Destroyer of Tier 6 CW

• Beta-Tester
  • 34984 battles
  • [B4B0] B4B0

God damn, Ezz, you sure have hit the nail on the head of this one.

Potentially even literally. 

http://www.theuselessweb.com/

A. Guy on 02 June 2018 - 12:40 AM, said:

Destroyer of Tier 6 CW... says it all about you.

BadTeddy #68 Posted 08 February 2019 - 06:29 PM

Corporal

• 44807 battles
  • [SNAFU] SNAFU
Silent T67 nerf? Shots seem to be all over the place. Too many idiots in T5 amxs looking for wheels and unable to play tracks.

neokai #69 Posted 08 February 2019 - 07:31 PM

hunts pixels from red line

• 41355 battles

Pinned this thread.

~neokai

Spoiler

alone12 #70 Posted 08 February 2019 - 08:26 PM

Staff sergeant

• Beta-Tester
  • 149869 battles
Wheel vehicles are here to stay. Due to the limited view range, they must do active/running scouting. I suggest increasing the hit point for this class of vehicle. So they will last a bit longer when doing the scout run.

Sir_Direkin #71 Posted 08 February 2019 - 08:29 PM

Purveyor of Salt

• 12127 battles
  • [VERTX] VERTX

View PostBadTeddy, on 08 February 2019 - 06:29 PM, said:

Too many idiots in T5 amxs looking for wheels and unable to play tracks.

It kind of amuses me. The thought of all those people who can't even play light tanks as it is, but want to play a new class with an even higher skill ceiling.

So has anyone experienced wheeled vehicles trying to passive scout from the back yet?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCumyqpRUeOPCy1RcKXl96VA

2nd MoE: A15 Crusader, AMX 12t, KV-85, M6 Heavy, M10 Wolverine, M24 Chaffee, SU-85, T-34, T-50, T1 Heavy, VK 16.02 Leopard

CardinalMite #72 Posted 08 February 2019 - 10:21 PM

Captain

• 31372 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View PostBrutalOlyx, on 08 February 2019 - 08:50 AM, said:

Yet if Quickbaby was here, he would probably pont out his Emil1 stats. The fact the Emil1 is easy his most highest damage dealer (2845) - daylight second..

http://www.wotinfo.n...27528&server=EU

He would then likely go on to explain the advantages the Emil1 has over the IS3A (Superior speed, far superior gun, strong turret with amazing 12 degree depression, superior viewrange) and why he averages 1000 more damage per game in the Emil1 vs IS3A.

Sadly, you guys are NPCs. And like all NPCs, until a streamer or someone uploads fresh opinions for you to update your opinion files, you are stuck with your current outdated opinion files. Thats why none of you were able to exactly explain why my opinions were wrong.  Poor NPCs. And it leaves you all looking kinda silly to the casual reader here.

:) 

Uh.. you realise that QB had the IS-3A before it was buffed with a reverse auto reloader and did almost all the battles on his account prior to that?

But then you are very good at forgetting all the counter arguments people make. People explain why you are wrong all the time, but hey fake news huh?

Edited by CardinalMite, 08 February 2019 - 10:22 PM.

BadTeddy #73 Posted 08 February 2019 - 10:31 PM

Corporal

• 44807 battles
  • [SNAFU] SNAFU

View PostSir_Direkin, on 08 February 2019 - 09:59 PM, said:

The thought of all those people who can't even play light tanks as it is, but want to play a new class with an even higher skill ceiling.

Unfortunately they don't realise it.

Also - longer wait times when platooned. Was the MM changed for 1.4?

Angmar_ #74 Posted 09 February 2019 - 08:08 AM

Corporal

• 20618 battles

The tier 6 wheely is peculiar, it's taking some getting used to driving a car in a tank game but maybe that's just me.

However, the view range, even with optics, bia, vents and situational awareness means I pretty much need to be next to tanks to spot them, 300 base is ridiculous in comparison to every other tier 6 LT. It doesn't have speed as an advantage, light tanks like the T-50-2 (it even has better power to weight) are just as fast, have armour that bounce shots and also have way better view range. Practically every tier 6 LT can move as fast as the AMD 178, but because it's a car, it's much harder to maneuver out of tight spots, so I'm not sure where the advantage is. Basically, a base view range 60 meters lower than the worst tier 6 light tank with only a slight advantage in speed is pretty unacceptable and needs to be increased to make this car worth using.

HexHammer #75 Posted 09 February 2019 - 10:09 AM

Staff sergeant

• 33644 battles

View PostCardinalMite, on 08 February 2019 - 10:21 PM, said:

Uh.. you realise that QB had the IS-3A before it was buffed with a reverse auto reloader and did almost all the battles on his account prior to that?

But then you are very good at forgetting all the counter arguments people make. People explain why you are wrong all the time, but hey fake news huh?

His Emil1 averages 2845 damage per game, daylight second for all his other tier8 tanks. This is fact I enjoyed pointing out, one you can check for yourself, and one that has made you all look a bit silly.

So for the casual reader here, if you dont want to pay for a IS3A and want a tech tree equivalent - one that is actually far more versatile on most maps - get the Emil1.

Napalmer #76 Posted 09 February 2019 - 10:25 AM

Objectionable Individual

• Community Contributor
  • 50902 battles
  • [LEM0N] LEM0N

View PostBrutalOlyx, on 09 February 2019 - 12:09 PM, said:

His Emil1 averages 2845 damage per game, daylight second for all his other tier8 tanks. This is fact I enjoyed pointing out, one you can check for yourself, and one that has made you all look a bit silly.

So for the casual reader here, if you dont want to pay for a IS3A and want a tech tree equivalent - one that is actually far more versatile on most maps - get the Emil1.

Because a 105mm autoloader is the tech tree equivalent to a 122mm Autoreloader. Right.

Maybe make a new thread for all this delusion?

3-Marked Tanks: Chaffee, Pz. T25, KV-220-2, KV-1, T-34S, Chi-Nu-Kai, Hellcat, T37, T78, WZ-131G FT, AMX 12T, Cromwell, Skoda T25, SU-100, King Tiger ©, T71 DA, IS-3, Super Pershing, T-54, E 50, T-10, T57 Heavy, Object 140, IS-7, E100, Maus, Centurion Action X, Badger, Super Conqueror, AMX 50B, STB-1, Strv 103B

Twitch.tv/TheNapalmer

Interested in ANZ Frontlines? Join the discord HERE and join the nightly games!

Pictish #77 Posted 09 February 2019 - 10:41 AM

Corporal

• 66034 battles
  • [RNS] RNS
This is a thread for 1.4 feedback so can everything else be deleted?

Ezz #78 Posted 09 February 2019 - 10:59 AM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 72469 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View PostNapalmer, on 09 February 2019 - 12:25 PM, said:

Because a 105mm autoloader is the tech tree equivalent to a 122mm Autoreloader. Right.

Maybe make a new thread for all this delusion?

Starting with how he determined which battles QB fought in is3a post buff.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

MagicalFlyingFox #79 Posted 09 February 2019 - 11:28 AM

Destroyer of Tier 6 CW

• Beta-Tester
  • 34984 battles
  • [B4B0] B4B0

View PostEzz, on 09 February 2019 - 01:59 PM, said:

Starting with how he determined which battles QB fought in is3a post buff.

It has to be tongue in cheek, right?

Right???

http://www.theuselessweb.com/

A. Guy on 02 June 2018 - 12:40 AM, said:

Destroyer of Tier 6 CW... says it all about you.

WarMamy #80 Posted 09 February 2019 - 12:52 PM

Corporal

• 16299 battles
  • [PSYCO] PSYCO

View PostSir_Direkin, on 08 February 2019 - 08:29 PM, said:

It kind of amuses me. The thought of all those people who can't even play light tanks as it is, but want to play a new class with an even higher skill ceiling.

So has anyone experienced wheeled vehicles trying to passive scout from the back yet?

Of-course, damn straight I did.

In Prokhorovka !!! Of all the maps he could have chose.

But our type 58 kept shooting him and pinging him, telling him to go scout.

But he wanted us to report Type 58 for being the asshole :teethhappy:

Also tagged with 1.4, Update, Frontline, Wheeled Vehicles, Feedback

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users