Bugs in the new referral program

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

QiQi_Tanker #1 Posted 06 February 2019 - 02:58 PM

Private

• 1876 battles

bug.JPGThe new referral program has quite a few bugs and technical problems, these are the ones i've encountered so far.

1. after i invited two people, the referral screen just said that i had to play negative 113 battles to invite recruits, and it wouldn't show any of the recruits i've already invited.

2. my friend said that after clicking the refer a friend button in the game, it wouldn't load the screen, it'd just show the metallic background of the game.

3. my other friend said that he didn't get my invitation, even though it took up one of my slots , he had over 1000 battles, but haven't played for more than 60 days.

Now, both of my slots are gone, and i can't do anything... some times when i click the referral program, it showed up like thisbug.JPG

I hope you can fix this as soon as possible Wargaming, thanks!

Edited by QiQi_Tanker, 06 February 2019 - 05:12 PM.

_Luong #2 Posted 06 February 2019 - 08:23 PM

Private

• 24 battles

Yeah. I did everything as directed, but Referral Points did not increase. 

I hope WG will soon overcome and compensate.

teysanook #3 Posted 07 February 2019 - 08:48 AM

Major

• Senior Moderator
  • 31599 battles
  • [T1RKX] T1RKX
May I ask you to lodge a ticket to the support, please?
When you have done it, please send me the ticket number, I will escalate it to higher-up.

ในกรณีที่คุณมีปัญหาเกี่ยวกับการใช้งานตัวเกม ขอให้เข้าไปที่ หากเปิดใช้งานเกมไม่ได้ ตัวเกมมีปัญหาปิดตัวลงหรือปัญหาอื่น ๆ มาอ่านกระทู้นี้ก่อน

หากเป็นปัญหาเกี่ยวกับการเชื่อมต่อ ขอให้เข้าไปที่ ประสบปัญหาการเชื่อมต่ออยู่หรือ มาอ่านกระทู้นี้ก่อน

ขอเชิญทุกท่านเข้าร่วม Discord ทางการของ World of Tanks Asia ดูรายละเอียดได้ที่ ขอเชิญทุกท่านพบกับช่องสนทนาทางการของ World of Tanks Asia ผ่านโปรแกรม Discord!

หากต้องการติดต่อทีมงานผู้ดูแลกฎเกม แจ้งผู้กระทำผิดกฎ ปรึกษาปัญหาทางเทคนิค หรือปัญหาเกี่ยวกับเกม สามารถทำได้ผ่านระบบคำร้อง ดูคำแนะนำได้ที่ วิธีการส่งคำร้องเพื่อแจ้งปัญหาหรือติดต่อทีมงานและผู้ดูแลเกม

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users