update

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Sexypistols #1 Posted 06 February 2019 - 04:22 PM

Private

• 5852 battles
  • [LANCR] LANCR

Hi WoT team,

I am receiving an error says "download speed has fallen to zero" when the update progress reached 15%.

Obviously my internet connection has no issue otherwise you will not be seeing this post.

I have rebooted my laptop, restarted the WoT launcher several times. But the error persists.

Please let me know how to fix this issue.

Many thanks

Attached Files

• Attached File   Untitled.png   18.76K

Sexypistols #2 Posted 06 February 2019 - 04:27 PM

Private

• 5852 battles
  • [LANCR] LANCR

The progress stoped at 15% for 5 hours. And right after I posted here, it's now progressed to 77% and it seems it's installing normally.

teysanook #3 Posted 06 February 2019 - 11:26 PM

Major

• Senior Moderator
  • 31967 battles
  • [T1RKX] T1RKX

You may try checking the upload setting in the launcher. It should be in 'Update' tab for old WoT Launcher.

It should be 'off' or 'unchecked'

Edited by teysanook, 07 February 2019 - 12:22 AM.

ประสบปัญหาเกี่ยวกับตัวเกม หรือต้องการติดต่อกับทางทีมงานอย่างนั้นหรือ ภาษาไทยก็มีให้บริการนะ เข้าไปดูได้ที่ ช่องทางติดต่อทีมงานเมื่อพบปัญหาผ่านทางศูนย์บริการลูกค้าและ Discord ทางการ

หากมีปัญหาการเชื่อมต่อ ไม่ว่าจะถูกตัดออกจากเซิร์ฟเวอร์ แล็ก หรือกระตุก ขอให้ดูที่ ประสบปัญหาการเชื่อมต่ออยู่หรือ มาอ่านกระทู้นี้ก่อน

กำหนดเวลาปิดดูแลบำรุงประจำสัปดาห์ของ World of Tanks ภูมิภาคเอเชีย ดูได้ที่ กำหนดเวลาการปิดบำรุงดูแลเซิร์ฟเวอร์ประจำสัปดาห์

เข้าร่วมพูดคุยกับทีมงานหรือผู้เล่นไทยได้ที่ Discord ทางการของ World of Tanks APAC ช่อง 'ภาษาไทย' หรือได้ที่่ช่องสนทนาภายในตัวเกม WoTTH

หากพบการกระทำผิดกฎเกม อย่าลังเลที่จะส่งแจ้งมาได้ทางข้อความส่วนตัว (Private Message)

ทีมงานผู้ดูแลกระดานสนทนาภาษาไทย

teysanook - Senior moderator

_Shimada_Arisu_ - Moderator

Causider - Moderator

Yoriya - Moderator

อย่าลังเลที่จะติดต่อพวกเขาหากคุณกำลังประสบกับปัญหา หรือต้องการความช่วยเหลือในด้านใดก็ตาม :honoring:

Gordo_G #4 Posted 07 February 2019 - 09:56 AM

Corporal

• 40568 battles
  • [_RB_] _RB_
Some guys had issues last night - seemed to be those who hadn't 'pre-downloaded' the patch. I suspect it just came down to that part of the server being overwhelmed at that time, as some downloading a little earlier had no problems.

Erushima #5 Posted 08 February 2019 - 04:00 PM

Corporal

• 15877 battles

Same issue with me. I'm stuck at 14% with 515.71mb left and telling me download speed has fallen.

I just wish WG have the option to manually download the update file T_T

Edited by Erushima, 08 February 2019 - 04:01 PM.

slayerbeo2014 #6 Posted 04 May 2019 - 05:42 PM

Private

• 10558 battles
I have the same issue. Mine got to 77% then wont do anything else. I even tried the WGC and it kept telling me it dropped to zero. So I uninstalled the game and now I cant even install it as it tells me that its dropped to zero. This all happed after not playing for like 4 weeks and trying t update the patch prior to 1.5 patch. Its clearly officially broken. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users