Hows everyone getting on getting their new summer winter and desert camo paint ?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

southerner #1 Posted 10 February 2019 - 02:01 PM

Captain

• 16641 battles
  • [2MEKE] 2MEKE

Mines coming along nicely and i got my year of the pig emblems, anyone else got  all the paint and emblems yet ?

indignatio regis nuntii mortis et vir sapiens placabit ea 

Bert_Olio #2 Posted 10 February 2019 - 05:26 PM

Corporal

• 6947 battles
Up to painting all my turrets. Still need more pigs, have had to leave national emblems on one side of most of my tanks so far.

FramFramson #3 Posted 11 February 2019 - 03:37 AM

Major

• 43388 battles
  • [AVAST] AVAST
Isn't there only one camo style to win? I mean you get 15 full sets eventually, sure, but are you saying there's other colours?

LT-playing masochist. It's too much fun to be a mosquito.

Sir_Direkin #4 Posted 11 February 2019 - 04:07 AM

Purveyor of Salt

• 12127 battles
  • [VERTX] VERTX

View PostFramFramson, on 11 February 2019 - 03:37 AM, said:

Isn't there only one camo style to win? I mean you get 15 full sets eventually, sure, but are you saying there's other colours?

No, it's just the one style, but you get a full set for each season every time you complete the mission.

Currently sitting at 2/5. That win requirement and these teams? Oi vey...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCumyqpRUeOPCy1RcKXl96VA

2nd MoE: A15 Crusader, AMX 12t, KV-85, M6 Heavy, M10 Wolverine, M24 Chaffee, SU-85, T-34, T-50, T1 Heavy, VK 16.02 Leopard

WarMamy #5 Posted 11 February 2019 - 05:51 PM

Corporal

• 12745 battles

Am I the only one who thinks that the free camos that WG gives us are mostly shit ??

Remember the 3 styles that we got for the anniversary(Summer/winter/desert)

They were real bad, also the potato camo we got recently, makes me laugh.

Man at least make it look cool.

But also there are some really cool ones that we got, like the Halloween camo and the Gamescom one- they were legit cool.

Although to my understanding, the presets are the only ones that look cool and the others are meh :|

mttspiii #6 Posted 11 February 2019 - 07:13 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 31433 battles
  • [CALM] CALM

View PostWarMamy, on 11 February 2019 - 05:51 PM, said:

Am I the only one who thinks that the free camos that WG gives us are mostly shit ??

Remember the 3 styles that we got for the anniversary(Summer/winter/desert)

They were real bad, also the potato camo we got recently, makes me laugh.

Man at least make it look cool.

But also there are some really cool ones that we got, like the Halloween camo and the Gamescom one- they were legit cool.

Although to my understanding, the presets are the only ones that look cool and the others are meh :|

The cool ones are tagged as unhistorical however, which means some players can't see my painted-out tank. Which is sad, the potato camo does not break game immersion as badly as a Nameless.

I'm fierce and I'm feeling mighty,

I'm a golden girl, I'm an Aphrodite

FramFramson #7 Posted 12 February 2019 - 01:56 AM

Major

• 43388 battles
  • [AVAST] AVAST

I just wish they'd give out some decent dark-green camos. I have several tanks that would love a nice woodland scheme that doesn't have glaring patches of red or cream in it.

Or that we could buy extra copies of the one free set of camo they gave away when the mechanic was introduced. That's STILL one of the best camo sets of the game and had multiple colour options!

This CNY set is mostly good for desert camos, I feel. Which is okay, because several nations have absolutely garbage options for desert camo (France especially)

Edited by FramFramson, 12 February 2019 - 01:58 AM.

LT-playing masochist. It's too much fun to be a mosquito.

WarMamy #8 Posted 12 February 2019 - 06:00 PM

Corporal

• 12745 battles

View PostFramFramson, on 11 February 2019 - 11:26 PM, said:

I just wish they'd give out some decent dark-green camos. I have several tanks that would love a nice woodland scheme that doesn't have glaring patches of red or cream in it.

Or that we could buy extra copies of the one free set of camo they gave away when the mechanic was introduced. That's STILL one of the best camo sets of the game and had multiple colour options!

This CNY set is mostly good for desert camos, I feel. Which is okay, because several nations have absolutely garbage options for desert camo (France especially)

The football event camos looked good, like real good. Not the one everybody got for free, but the ones you had to play and rank in. Those 4 camos were pretty awesome especially the Black and green themed camo - damn sexy i'd say :B

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users