What I am suggesting about WOT for improvement

Improvement. Suggestion.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

JYC_GTA #1 Posted 10 February 2019 - 04:16 PM

Private

• 1851 battles
  • [W9FC] W9FC

Hello I am a user playing in the HK server and occasionally in the NA server.

From my experience in both servers for about 2-3 months, I would like to suggest 2 major faults to be changed in the game.

First, I would like to suggest that wargaming DO NOT RELEASE P2W (Pay To Win) PREMIUM TANKS and DEGRADE SOME in order to prevent the game from becoming a P2P (Pay To Play) game.

In the game, I noticed that lots of premium tanks that had been released and are continuing to be released are somewhat better, even a lot better than the non-premium tanks and as a result, leading a lot of players to purchase premium tanks to have a greater chance of winning. Eventually this is leading the game rapidly into becoming P2P game.

Second, please RESTRICT ILLEGAL MODS and BAN USERS USING SUCH MODS, or AT LEAST CANCEL THEIR RATINGS OR WINRATES WON BY USING SUCH MODS.

In the game, I also noticed that multiple users are using mods that let them see unspotted enemies even from behind 2-5 buildings, using auto-lead-shot auto aim mods, using auto-aim-at-weakpoint-mods, and even using a mod that let them see where the enemies on the minimap and their interface when they are not even spotted. These illegal mod users are preventing those who actively scout, actively seek forming conflict lines, who puts themselves in line of fire to let their allies attack aggressively and making the games become not a proper tank-RTS-game, but parades of camping and festivals of waiting for enemies to come to them inside the bushes even when they are not TDs. This is leading the game into becoming a dull stalemate waiting for who is going to make an aggressive move.

There are other suggestions such as WOT using WN8 ratings for match-up system, but I would really like to see the two changes that I suggested earlier.

ps. I am a orange noob...... but I know enough to point out things that are really ruining the game I came to love in two months.

Ezz #2 Posted 10 February 2019 - 10:06 PM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 65657 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
New to the game yet well aware of the crap players have had issues with for years. One wonders when or even if wg will actually try to fix their game rather than milk it. 

Edited by Ezz, 10 February 2019 - 10:06 PM.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

Profanisaurus #3 Posted 11 February 2019 - 04:21 AM

le sigh

• 2014 battles
  • [PBFG] PBFG
Be careful you don't get blinded by the P2W complaint and miss the tinfoil hattery after it Ezz.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users