How many Frontline points are needed to finish one prestige?

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

Vindictus_Maximus #41 Posted 17 February 2019 - 08:52 AM

Corporal

• 5367 battles

It took me 49 games to get to prestige1. I was playing the Lor40t, IS3, T44, B-C12t focused mainly on training my crew and getting combat XP for the latter tech tree tanks, and hopefully making a little money, so was not running food for most of the games and mainly shooting standard ammo.

If you want to rush through the prestige, I recommend shooting full premium rounds and running food. I have missed out on major/general by a close shave on many occasions due to bouncing shots with standard rounds, so being frugal like that will cost you a lot of rank points. With cap resets, you NEED to hit and AP will more likely let you down.

Damage assist counts for A LOT too, iI have determined that cost of running food will be offset by the money made from assist damage, and the overall superior performance. When I started running food for about the last 15 games I played, my ratio of captain/major/general was dramatically increased. It is not just damage assist, you really need to spot your own damage too - I once did about 3.5k damage in my IS3 sniping, and was still a private.

So the trade off is clear. If you want to grind tech tree tanks and make maximum money, you will pay the price on suffering a much longer grind to prestige ranks.    

And the Progetto is superior to the T-44

Edited by Vindictus_Maximus, 17 February 2019 - 09:01 AM.

LightningMan #42 Posted 17 February 2019 - 10:56 AM

Corporal

• 27605 battles
  • [TEAL] TEAL
I just run premiums with full standard ammo and small repair/med kits and auto fire extinguisher. Full standard ammo seems to work really well and I don't have an issue penetrating most tanks from the front, except for bloody Defenders!

The best way to get General rank is farm cap/defense points. Spotting while doing damage helps a lot too as your team is doing half the work for you.

I'm only playing for the bonds/credits and the 2 tanks (Emil + tier 9). I've made $20mil so far and I've only prestiged once. That was about 3hrs playtime per day over the week.

3 MoE: Chaffee, WZ131, WZ132, T54 mod.1, Type59, T54ltwt, WZ132A, E50, M46 Patton, Obj430 II, Conqueror, Obj257, Obj907, T62A, Obj140, Obj 430U, M48 Patton, E50M, Centurion AX

Dieselnuts #43 Posted 17 February 2019 - 02:31 PM

Sergeant

• 13829 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

5:30 on a sunday arvo and no ones playing FL on the AUS server?

I'm still only lvl 17 :(

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users