Frontline Get Yourself Sorted

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Zordane #1 Posted 11 February 2019 - 09:09 PM

Corporal

• 18471 battles
I've had a hard day at work I'm home now its 11pm and I just want to play a couple of Frontlines before I go to bed so...… First game the Laggggg is a disgrace the game is barely playable and at the end well it doesn't end hey still logged in game over no movement nothing so I close the game and re-boot hoping for a game that isn't such a disgrace and …… nope ALL I say again ALL my tier 8 tanks are coming up as in battle. For goodness sakes WG get yourself sorted out for crying out loud. Its not like you guys didn't have like a year to iron out the bugs hey.

Edited by Zordane, 11 February 2019 - 09:09 PM.

Buncey #2 Posted 11 February 2019 - 09:12 PM

Corporal

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 30480 battles
  • [-ADF-] -ADF-

1) The game is a Lag filled joke, you'd think after all this time they would have sorted their shit out.

2) The Attacker has won every battle I've been in, so easy the defends may as well have been afk. I don't recall if this was the same last time and it balanced out once people learnt the layout, or if this is a map imbalance problem. Given it's only a few hours old, probably to early to make a call like that.

neokai #3 Posted 11 February 2019 - 09:15 PM

hunts pixels from red line

• Senior Moderator
  • 40017 battles
  • [DADDY] DADDY

Some screenshots or replay of the issues?

I've lost pretty much all my FL battles, but it's the team that screwed up, not a map problem. Some zones are easier to attack/defend than others, but overall it's the same map as last year with a few tweaks on the final zone.

Edited by neokai, 11 February 2019 - 09:16 PM.

Spoiler

Ezz #4 Posted 11 February 2019 - 09:33 PM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 65657 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
I'm 2/2, once defending, once attacking. Not entirely sure on the meta yet, and no lag, but i guess i now understand the appeal.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

VenoMonster #5 Posted 11 February 2019 - 11:06 PM

Corporal

• Beta-Tester
  • 20510 battles
  • [CALM] CALM
Absolutely awful lag, from once normal 50-70 ping to the hong kong server to now above 200 unstable ping. If it was at least stable i could have learned and adjusted to it but nope this lag absolutely kills the experience.

Aoyama_Blue_Mountain #6 Posted 12 February 2019 - 07:27 AM

Blue Mountain Aoyama

• Beta-Tester
  • 71420 battles
  • [DADDY] DADDY

This is what FL needs to get sorted

And I got reminded of why I stopped playing after week 3 last year. Because dying is bad for points (and because the game mode forces you to stay and spectate) so people learnt to lemming camp instead. There is only so many games actual human players can play before they too are forced to join the lemmings or just stop playing and let the mode turn into a cesspool on its own. Except this time, it is already a continuation of last year's cesspool.

One thing that will reduce this issue a bit is infinite respawns. This also partially helps the situation of Defenders losing immediately when the number of alive tanks in the flank is 6 or less. (Unfortunately if the number of tanks is 6 due to lemmings... But at least you don't have to deal with lemmings + dead tanks together)

Oh and either have a harder tank quantity limit per zone (like 10-10-10 instead of the current 12-12-6), or don't have a quantity limit at all. A half-[edited] limit like the current 12-12-6 is just going to cause pain and suffering. In the above, I was forced to respawn in a zone with a small number of enemy tanks because the other enemies have migrated over to other zones. (And then died when my LT got ganked by 3 while the rest of those "teammates" are 500m away, didn't had to guess)

Edited by Aoyama_Blue_Mountain, 12 February 2019 - 07:32 AM.

IMC_Jimmy #7 Posted 12 February 2019 - 08:57 AM

Hold my beer, I've got this!

• 19186 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-
There will always be complaints,  ran fine for me, no lag, constant 20 to 30 ping all night to the Aussie server and a beautiful 130FPS on a 49 inch 4K screen . love the mode. The only thing I would change is the end turrets should be harder to kill. Seen tanks at the hill top at no. 3 shooting the no.2 turret from there, you should have to be closer to Penn. My thoughts

Edited by IMC_Jimmy, 12 February 2019 - 09:00 AM.

www.twitch.tv/imc_jimmy tonking at it's most sillyest #Tier 4 Clan Wars Plz

mttspiii #8 Posted 13 February 2019 - 09:07 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 30519 battles
  • [CALM] CALM
Lag spikes galore on HK primetime

I'm fierce and I'm feeling mighty,

I'm a golden girl, I'm an Aphrodite

AKASHA178 #9 Posted 14 February 2019 - 05:00 AM

Smurfette

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 35804 battles
  • [STEAM] STEAM

View PostZordane, on 11 February 2019 - 04:39 PM, said:

I've had a hard day at work I'm home now its 11pm and I just want to play a couple of Frontlines before I go to bed so...… First game the Laggggg is a disgrace the game is barely playable and at the end well it doesn't end hey still logged in game over no movement nothing so I close the game and re-boot hoping for a game that isn't such a disgrace and …… nope ALL I say again ALL my tier 8 tanks are coming up as in battle. For goodness sakes WG get yourself sorted out for crying out loud. Its not like you guys didn't have like a year to iron out the bugs hey.

more than 500+ in line server start to overload, and yes lag , teleporting, in terms of bases only base E is balanced other base are in favar of defenders they relax and hide there and shooting, if you lucky could outgun them and cap it out, there is long page for feedbacks about the mod on EU and RU, i think not a bad idea we get one too 

In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.

more than 400 new vehicles are still planned for World of Tanks

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users