Anti-Alliance Group, Update (反アライアンスグループ、更新)

13/02/19

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Active #1 Posted 13 February 2019 - 06:54 PM

Community Contributor

• Senior Moderator
  • 6864 battles
  • [CROWN] CROWN

This forum post is an address to the 30+ Anti-Alliance Group clans, and the 100+ commanders. We are also posting it on the forums for extra transparency to everyone.

このフォーラム投稿は、30の「反アライアンスグループ氏族」と100+人の指揮官への手紙です。 また、皆に透明性を高めるためにフォーラムに投稿しています。 翻訳エラーをお詫び申し上げます(Google翻訳)。 質問があれば私に聞いてください。

Recently the formation of an anti-alliance group (super alliance) aimed at removing the alliance system from our game was created by CROWN and MYTH. All major clans, including many minor clans have signed up to this group. Clans from Australia, China, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Mongolia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam all decided to band together forming a group that avoids the alliance system. To show and provide WG the evidence it needs to remove alliances from our small server.

最近私たちのゲームから同盟システムを取り除くことを目的とした反同盟グループ(スーパーアライアンス)の結成は、CROWNとMYTHによって作成されました。 多くのマイナークランを含むすべてのメジャークランがこのグループにサインアップしています。 オーストラリア、中国、インドネシア、韓国、日本、マレーシア、モンゴル、ニュージーランド、フィリピン、シンガポール、タイ、そしてベトナムからの氏族はすべて結束し、同盟システムを回避するグループを形成することを決定した。 WGが私たちの小さなサーバーから同盟関係を取り除くのに必要な証拠を示し、提供するために。

The reason for this tactic is to show that WoT APAC is too small for such a mechanic. Because our server doesn't have that many clans, it is easy to form a political monopoly and dominate the entire map with ~5 clans. In larger severs, such as the Russian server they have 100,000s of players, while APAC only has ~10,000 (CCU peak).

この戦術の理由はWoT APACがそのような整備工には小さすぎることを示すことです。 私たちのサーバーはそれほど多くのクランを持っていないため、政治的独占を形成し、マップ全体を5つのクランで支配するのは簡単です。 ロシアのサーバーのような大規模サーバーでは10万人のプレイヤーがいますが、APACでは1万人しかいません。

In these recent few months, many clan commanders have gathered together to petition against this new mechanic, arguing it's not suitable for our server. We had made many plans during the next global map to combat this change. Bringing the attention to Mobius, the head of CW planning and management at Wargaming.net (APAC).

この数カ月の間に、多くの一族の指揮官がこの新しいメカニックに反対する嘆願書を集めるために集まりました。 次の世界地図では、この変化に対処するために多くの計画を立てました。 Wargaming.net(APAC)のCW計画および管理責任者であるMobiusに注目を集める。

Fortunately, after consulting with Mobius, WG has decided to scale down it's alliance system before opening the next global map. Thus, bringing this operation to an early close. There is no longer a need to lock the global map down, instead we will work with WG together to try and improve our game. A special thank you to Mobius for helping the community. He's been working very hard to make sure the changes in our global map help all clans, including smaller clans, just like us in the game.

幸いなことに、Mobiusと相談した後、WGは次のグローバルマップを開く前にその提携システムを縮小することを決めました。 したがって、この操作を早めに終了します。 グローバルマップをロックする必要はもうありません。その代わりに、WGと協力してゲームを改良していきます。 コミュニティを支援してくれたMobiusに感謝します。 彼は私たちのグローバルマップの変更が私たちのゲームと同じように、より小さな氏族を含むすべての氏族に役立つことを確認するために一生懸命働いています。

Next global map, even with a scaled down alliance system, it will still persist as a mechanic on the global map. As a result, CROWN, MYTH and STEAM will volunteer to avoid the alliance system. We will not use it. This way, other clans have a chance to play global map fairly without fighting an alliance. We will also work together to keep the global map alliance-free, and will focus-attack alliances that appear. Hopefully this will even further remove alliances, and politics from our global map so that smaller clans can have a chance to enjoy our game.

次の地球地図は、縮小された同盟システムでさえも、依然として地球地図上の整備士として存続するでしょう。 結果として、CROWN、MYTHおよびSTEAMは同盟システムを回避するために志願することになります。 使用しません。 このようにして、他のクランは同盟と戦うことなく地球地図を公平にプレイする機会を得ます。 私たちはまた、地球地図を同盟にならないように協力し、出現する同盟に焦点を当てます。 うまくいけば、これによって同盟関係や政治が世界地図からさらに削除され、小さな氏族が私たちのゲームを楽しむ機会を得られるようになるでしょう。

2019: [CALM] 'Keep Calm and Carry Us' is being merged with old Malaysian, Indonesian, Filipino and Singaporean clans. Creating a competitive SEA-based clan. We will be playing T10 activities starting 2019, you're welcome to join us if the timezone suits! https://asia.wargaming.net/clans/wot/2000003292/

IMC_Jimmy #2 Posted 13 February 2019 - 07:55 PM

Hold my beer, I've got this!

• 19172 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-
Fantastic work to Active and all involved, you have been the leader in this Active and you have my clans full support
www.twitch.tv/imc_jimmy tonking at it's most sillyest #Tier 4 Clan Wars Plz

AKASHA178 #3 Posted 14 February 2019 - 04:50 AM

Smurfette

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 35804 battles
  • [STEAM] STEAM
keep up the good work :girl: Active the best 

In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.

more than 400 new vehicles are still planned for World of Tanks

IND_Rayudu_ #4 Posted 15 February 2019 - 12:40 PM

Staff sergeant

• 39290 battles
  • [CRAZY] CRAZY
Wow soo many changes in the game good to be back

Holeinthehead #5 Posted 15 February 2019 - 06:18 PM

Captain

• Beta-Tester
  • 53494 battles
  • [PANZA] PANZA

View PostActive, on 13 February 2019 - 10:54 AM, said:

This forum post is an address to the 30+ Anti-Alliance Group clans, and the 100+ commanders. We are also posting it on the forums for extra transparency to everyone.

このフォーラム投稿は、30の「反アライアンスグループ氏族」と100+人の指揮官への手紙です。 また、皆に透明性を高めるためにフォーラムに投稿しています。 翻訳エラーをお詫び申し上げます(Google翻訳)。 質問があれば私に聞いてください。

Recently the formation of an anti-alliance group (super alliance) aimed at removing the alliance system from our game was created by CROWN and MYTH. All major clans, including many minor clans have signed up to this group. Clans from Australia, China, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Mongolia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam all decided to band together forming a group that avoids the alliance system. To show and provide WG the evidence it needs to remove alliances from our small server.

最近私たちのゲームから同盟システムを取り除くことを目的とした反同盟グループ(スーパーアライアンス)の結成は、CROWNとMYTHによって作成されました。 多くのマイナークランを含むすべてのメジャークランがこのグループにサインアップしています。 オーストラリア、中国、インドネシア、韓国、日本、マレーシア、モンゴル、ニュージーランド、フィリピン、シンガポール、タイ、そしてベトナムからの氏族はすべて結束し、同盟システムを回避するグループを形成することを決定した。 WGが私たちの小さなサーバーから同盟関係を取り除くのに必要な証拠を示し、提供するために。

The reason for this tactic is to show that WoT APAC is too small for such a mechanic. Because our server doesn't have that many clans, it is easy to form a political monopoly and dominate the entire map with ~5 clans. In larger severs, such as the Russian server they have 100,000s of players, while APAC only has ~10,000 (CCU peak).

この戦術の理由はWoT APACがそのような整備工には小さすぎることを示すことです。 私たちのサーバーはそれほど多くのクランを持っていないため、政治的独占を形成し、マップ全体を5つのクランで支配するのは簡単です。 ロシアのサーバーのような大規模サーバーでは10万人のプレイヤーがいますが、APACでは1万人しかいません。

In these recent few months, many clan commanders have gathered together to petition against this new mechanic, arguing it's not suitable for our server. We had made many plans during the next global map to combat this change. Bringing the attention to Mobius, the head of CW planning and management at Wargaming.net (APAC).

この数カ月の間に、多くの一族の指揮官がこの新しいメカニックに反対する嘆願書を集めるために集まりました。 次の世界地図では、この変化に対処するために多くの計画を立てました。 Wargaming.net(APAC)のCW計画および管理責任者であるMobiusに注目を集める。

Fortunately, after consulting with Mobius, WG has decided to scale down it's alliance system before opening the next global map. Thus, bringing this operation to an early close. There is no longer a need to lock the global map down, instead we will work with WG together to try and improve our game. A special thank you to Mobius for helping the community. He's been working very hard to make sure the changes in our global map help all clans, including smaller clans, just like us in the game.

幸いなことに、Mobiusと相談した後、WGは次のグローバルマップを開く前にその提携システムを縮小することを決めました。 したがって、この操作を早めに終了します。 グローバルマップをロックする必要はもうありません。その代わりに、WGと協力してゲームを改良していきます。 コミュニティを支援してくれたMobiusに感謝します。 彼は私たちのグローバルマップの変更が私たちのゲームと同じように、より小さな氏族を含むすべての氏族に役立つことを確認するために一生懸命働いています。

Next global map, even with a scaled down alliance system, it will still persist as a mechanic on the global map. As a result, CROWN, MYTH and STEAM will volunteer to avoid the alliance system. We will not use it. This way, other clans have a chance to play global map fairly without fighting an alliance. We will also work together to keep the global map alliance-free, and will focus-attack alliances that appear. Hopefully this will even further remove alliances, and politics from our global map so that smaller clans can have a chance to enjoy our game.

次の地球地図は、縮小された同盟システムでさえも、依然として地球地図上の整備士として存続するでしょう。 結果として、CROWN、MYTHおよびSTEAMは同盟システムを回避するために志願することになります。 使用しません。 このようにして、他のクランは同盟と戦うことなく地球地図を公平にプレイする機会を得ます。 私たちはまた、地球地図を同盟にならないように協力し、出現する同盟に焦点を当てます。 うまくいけば、これによって同盟関係や政治が世界地図からさらに削除され、小さな氏族が私たちのゲームを楽しむ機会を得られるようになるでしょう。

WOW . Just WOW . 16 upvotes . I wonder just how many intelligent people who read this will actually see it for what it really is ?

Sig number 6 gone . In Armageddon - Day 1.  Note the date .

You're a weird mob . I'd like to go quietly into the night . I understand Mods are here to stay . I understand Mission / SH / CW rigging is here to stay .

I'll not bother the forums with these things . Let me go in peace . Not sure though why I cannot try and get cheap gold if it's ok for others to do .

CelestiaLudenberg #6 Posted 15 February 2019 - 08:05 PM

On Conan's Naughty List

• 19516 battles
  • [ANIML] ANIML

Gotta love how there were a select few people on the forums who didn't believe us when we said that we don't like it and want it removed, all because we were dominating the GM by using it.

Just because we used it to reap in 1.2m gold in one season doesn't me we liked the mechanic.

TIM LIFE MYTH [whatever we are this week] do not like it, and this piece of work is proof of such.

I really hope they actually listen to us for a change.

>When I hear a 4 door 20e auto 33 going WADADADADADADADADADADADADADADA in the rain

MagicalFlyingFox #7 Posted 15 February 2019 - 11:37 PM

Destroyer of Tier 6 CW

• Beta-Tester
  • 31611 battles
  • [YETI] YETI

View PostHoleinthehead, on 15 February 2019 - 09:18 PM, said:

WOW . Just WOW . 16 upvotes . I wonder just how many intelligent people who read this will actually see it for what it really is ?

It describes what would be a map lockdown if the alliance mechanic was going to return functionally the same as it was last season to prove a point (again) to WG that alliances aren't going to work.

And as stated at the beginning it has been called off. Not sure what else there is to see really. 

http://www.theuselessweb.com/

A. Guy on 02 June 2018 - 12:40 AM, said:

Destroyer of Tier 6 CW... says it all about you.

Dieselnuts #8 Posted Yesterday, 01:05 AM

Sergeant

• 12403 battles
  • [DADDY] DADDY

View PostHoleinthehead, on 15 February 2019 - 09:18 PM, said:

I'm not very intellergent. Could you please tell me what I missed?

aurora97 #9 Posted Yesterday, 11:28 AM

Major

• 33297 battles
  • [CALM] CALM
Big thanks to Active, who has been working tirelessly in the background with clan commanders, WG and so on to make this a reality. Without the voice of the community as a whole, WG will probably steamroll their agenda, this will result in a few clans dominating the global map. This will impede other global clans from making an entry into the global map.

Ezz #10 Posted Yesterday, 07:45 PM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 65657 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
Wait, so sea is still trying to convince wg that alliances are a bad idea for here?

Edited by Ezz, Yesterday, 07:46 PM.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

CelestiaLudenberg #11 Posted Yesterday, 07:48 PM

On Conan's Naughty List

• 19516 battles
  • [ANIML] ANIML
Yes, trying.

>When I hear a 4 door 20e auto 33 going WADADADADADADADADADADADADADADA in the rain

tekno #12 Posted Today, 03:17 PM

First lieutenant

• 22049 battles
  • [NZAD] NZAD

View PostCelestiaLudenberg, on 15 February 2019 - 12:05 PM, said:

Gotta love how there were a select few people on the forums who didn't believe us when we said that we don't like it and want it removed, all because we were dominating the GM by using it.

Just because we used it to reap in 1.2m gold in one season doesn't me we liked the mechanic.

TIM LIFE MYTH [whatever we are this week] do not like it, and this piece of work is proof of such.

I really hope they actually listen to us for a change.

to quote judge Dredd...

"admirable"

to quote me..."look an optimist, so rare"

Napalmer #13 Posted Today, 10:15 PM

Objectionable Individual

• Community Contributor
  • 45137 battles
  • [YETI] YETI

I still find it ironic that MYTH (or whatever they call themselves these days) are trying to take the moral high ground by saying they never wanted Alliances.

Last season they allied with almost everyone on the map, took the battles of clans who can't even field teams and took the gold too.

Then, they used deliberately mapped any clan attempting to hold their ground, and gave the land to allies. All in the name of greed.

To be honest Celestia, the words of your clan hold little to no value. I don't understand why it's always you time and time again being the one to say "we never wanted this", when the facts speak otherwise.

A classic example is how the MYTH core went to CROWN for the campaign, and basically left the rest of the clan to fend for themselves. Greed for the few outweighing consideration for the many.

It's pretty evident the only reason MYTH is jumping on this bandwagon is to try and change the community's perspective on a tainted clan.

This is reform number 4 now, I believe? A new name and emblem doesn't cover up your past, no matter how many times you try and do it.

3-Marked Tanks: Chaffee, Pz. T25 T37, Hellcat, WZ-131G FT, AMX 12T, Cromwell, Skoda T25, SU-100, WZ-131G FT, IS-3, T-54, T-10, T57 Heavy, Object 140, IS-7, E100, Maus

Signature 

The smell of Napalm...                           

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Napalmer