Anti-Alliance Group, Update (反アライアンスグループ、更新)

13/02/19

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

CelestiaLudenberg #21 Posted 20 February 2019 - 07:11 AM

On Conan's Naughty List

• 23523 battles
  • [FLSBK] FLSBK

Was put in the game, may as well use it.

Doesn't mean we think it is a good idea, however.

>When I hear a 4 door 20e auto 33 going WADADADADADADADADADADADADADADA in the rain

_DiscoStu_ #22 Posted 20 February 2019 - 07:39 AM

First lieutenant

• 29032 battles
  • [-WB-] -WB-

View PostFlying_Elite, on 19 February 2019 - 09:27 AM, said:

But how are they meant to move on if old issues are being brought up non-stop? They aren't perfect sure, my time with them in Crown during Campaign showed that but at least they've moved on instead of getting caught up in the past...
Also this was all made by Active with months of work going into it, do you really think he'd have approached Myth if he wasn't confident that they were a good fit for the group?

ummm... "move on"... haven't they tried that 3 times already? There is a reason "old issues" keep following them... 

I'm a much better player than I actually am... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChby0l_z0Lv_S0zLepFQ5sA

Flying_Elite #23 Posted 20 February 2019 - 08:21 AM

Always blame Hema!

• 31726 battles
  • [FLSBK] FLSBK

View Post_DiscoStu_, on 20 February 2019 - 09:39 AM, said:

ummm... "move on"... haven't they tried that 3 times already? There is a reason "old issues" keep following them... 

Then tell the reason instead of just hinting at it if you think you know something I don't

Spoiler

Saffelicious #24 Posted 20 February 2019 - 10:05 AM

Master flipper !

• Live Streamer
  • 37403 battles
Not everyone can be the golden boys of the server :hiding:

Pubbie 1
"You guys run around in t10 tanks with, prem consumables, prem rounds, prem crews and even prem modules and that is not fair on the newbies in t8, how do you expect the server to survive if this is what they get from your clan. Some of us want this server to survive."
Pubbie 2
"What's pathetic and un Australian is you and the other [edited] complaining about those here behind their backs on the other forum. What's pathetic is thinking you are better than others on forums and in the game and big noting yourself when blind Feddy can see your sudden improvement on purchasing vpack"

_RooN_ #25 Posted 20 February 2019 - 12:32 PM

First lieutenant

• 16332 battles
  • [MIHI] MIHI

It will always follow the players - Whatever clan they join is where people will target for toxicity and bad CR/D posts..

Changing clan names doesn't do anything... except to mix it up a little bit, like changing your windows background (change of scenery) but at the end of the day your still using the same crappy PC to do it.

Puggsley #26 Posted 20 February 2019 - 03:37 PM

Captain

• 72614 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

New clan this week eh Rune??

You'll never get long service leave!

_RooN_ #27 Posted 21 February 2019 - 12:56 PM

First lieutenant

• 16332 battles
  • [MIHI] MIHI
same clan i left when i joined DADDY for campaign, just went back and renamed it.. as me and swizz agreed we liked the new name better.. :P this will be where im staying until next campaign :P home of the nomads and home of the i don't care players.

CelestiaLudenberg #28 Posted 21 February 2019 - 01:58 PM

On Conan's Naughty List

• 23523 battles
  • [FLSBK] FLSBK

View Post_Rune, on 21 February 2019 - 04:56 PM, said:

home of the i don't care players.

Isn't that already PBKAC?

>When I hear a 4 door 20e auto 33 going WADADADADADADADADADADADADADADA in the rain

SLAV_ROBIN #29 Posted 21 February 2019 - 06:06 PM

Professional Runner Away-er

• 31209 battles
  • [FORT] FORT

View PostCelestiaLudenberg, on 21 February 2019 - 05:58 PM, said:

Isn't that already PBKAC?

Pbkac is home of apathy.. And the we will do it when we might get round to it...some time....next year...maybe..? Meh

2nd Gen Pyromaniac, born of the ANZAS winds.......crazy commando of anzaf of old, and namer of BadIntent..

"He Bravely Ran, where no man would run..."

LOOK! a wild Robin appeared! "YIKES!!~~~RUN AWAY~~~~"

PBKAC, proudly Sponsored by the WGM

Ezz #30 Posted 21 February 2019 - 07:39 PM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 71144 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View PostP_Custom_Robin_Ya_Tanks, on 21 February 2019 - 08:06 PM, said:

Pbkac is home of apathy.. And the we will do it when we might get round to it...some time....next year...maybe..? Meh

Cw pops in 20.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

afoxq #31 Posted 22 February 2019 - 02:24 AM

Ultimate LUCK Killstealer

• 35104 battles
  • [LUCK] LUCK

View PostNapalmer, on 17 February 2019 - 10:15 PM, said:

I still find it ironic that MYTH (or whatever they call themselves these days) are trying to take the moral high ground by saying they never wanted Alliances.

Last season they allied with almost everyone on the map, took the battles of clans who can't even field teams and took the gold too.

Then, they used deliberately mapped any clan attempting to hold their ground, and gave the land to allies. All in the name of greed.

To be honest Celestia, the words of your clan hold little to no value. I don't understand why it's always you time and time again being the one to say "we never wanted this", when the facts speak otherwise.

A classic example is how the MYTH core went to CROWN for the campaign, and basically left the rest of the clan to fend for themselves. Greed for the few outweighing consideration for the many.

It's pretty evident the only reason MYTH is jumping on this bandwagon is to try and change the community's perspective on a tainted clan.

This is reform number 4 now, I believe? A new name and emblem doesn't cover up your past, no matter how many times you try and do it.

Came back for FL (Got taken for a ruse cruise by Haifisch) ...

Hops onto the forums to see if there were any spicy memes.

Wasn't disappointed.

Take my upboat.    

Survived the Bread & Butter Rektage of 2015/16

Survived the DPS Bus Apocalypse of 2014

Winning was is LUCK™

_DiscoStu_ #32 Posted 23 February 2019 - 06:32 AM

First lieutenant

• 29032 battles
  • [-WB-] -WB-

View PostFlying_Elite, on 20 February 2019 - 12:21 AM, said:

Then tell the reason instead of just hinting at it if you think you know something I don't

I thought that was self explanatory... obviously not, so.... the "reason" (more than one actually) is the fact that they have had to "move on" at least 3 times already... that isn't really moving on if you just find another reason to need to move on... so... "old issues" aren't really "old issues" they are just not the latest ones... but if that is to complicated then just go with whatever makes you feel good. :popcorn:

I'm a much better player than I actually am... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChby0l_z0Lv_S0zLepFQ5sA

CelestiaLudenberg #33 Posted 23 February 2019 - 05:58 PM

On Conan's Naughty List

• 23523 battles
  • [FLSBK] FLSBK

View Post_DiscoStu_, on 23 February 2019 - 10:32 AM, said:

I thought that was self explanatory... obviously not, so.... the "reason" (more than one actually) is the fact that they have had to "move on" at least 3 times already... that isn't really moving on if you just find another reason to need to move on... so... "old issues" aren't really "old issues" they are just not the latest ones... but if that is to complicated then just go with whatever makes you feel good. :popcorn:

Just to clarify, the name change to [ANIML] and [TEAL] (this one has backstory and is a meme) isn't for a rebrand or w/e.

The change to [ANIML] was unexpected, most of us didn't even know, it just happened, then we said it is a shit name, so we are changing it again but have to wait like 2 weeks, simple as that really.

Not every name change has a full-blown reason behind it, nothing more than a change, though I suspect you will still say/believe what you want to so meh.

_DiscoStu_ #34 Posted 23 February 2019 - 06:48 PM

First lieutenant

• 29032 battles
  • [-WB-] -WB-

View PostCelestiaLudenberg, on 23 February 2019 - 09:58 AM, said:

Just to clarify, the name change to [ANIML] and [TEAL] (this one has backstory and is a meme) isn't for a rebrand or w/e.

The change to [ANIML] was unexpected, most of us didn't even know, it just happened, then we said it is a shit name, so we are changing it again but have to wait like 2 weeks, simple as that really.

Not every name change has a full-blown reason behind it, nothing more than a change, though I suspect you will still say/believe what you want to so meh.

Cool story... doesn't bother me if you change your name every 2 weeks... in fact it really has nothing to do with the name changes at all, just the issues around "moving on"... so meh straight back at ya... really, I couldn't care.

CelestiaLudenberg #35 Posted 23 February 2019 - 07:14 PM

On Conan's Naughty List

• 23523 battles
  • [FLSBK] FLSBK

Well considering that you guys seem to be using the name changes as a way to quantify the 'reforms' then I would suspect that it does indeed play some part.

Like FE said, we are actually pretty willing to move on. If anything it is the rest of you that are constantly bringing everything up from the past that are perpetuating the issues.

But hey, what would I know, it's not like I'm in the group of people making the decisions and having the discussions.

MagicalFlyingFox #36 Posted 23 February 2019 - 11:09 PM

Destroyer of Tier 6 CW

• Beta-Tester
  • 34229 battles
  • [FLSBK] FLSBK

You can name yourself [TEAL], but PBKAC are the original TEAL shitters. 

A meme older than TIMe itself. 

http://www.theuselessweb.com/

A. Guy on 02 June 2018 - 12:40 AM, said:

Destroyer of Tier 6 CW... says it all about you.

Twit_ #37 Posted 24 February 2019 - 02:49 AM

69 Recognized

• 19363 battles

You know what would make a reaaaaly good clan tag instead of [TEAL]? 

I heard the [P_C] tag has recently been vacated, sounds nice :hiding:

The mindset you need to improve

WHY DO THEY CALL IT OVEN WHEN YOU OF IN THE COLD FOOD OF OUT HOT EAT THE FOOD 

tekno #38 Posted 24 February 2019 - 03:29 PM

First lieutenant

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 23002 battles
  • [NZAD] NZAD

Ok now, I'm at risk of annoying a few friends here...but if your clan has to repeatedly rename itself due to "toxicity" ....repeatedly....then perhaps look at your clan roster&recruiting policies...

while this may or may not apply here but the phrase

"same cXXp different wrapper."?

CelestiaLudenberg #39 Posted 24 February 2019 - 03:48 PM

On Conan's Naughty List

• 23523 battles
  • [FLSBK] FLSBK

View Posttekno, on 24 February 2019 - 07:29 PM, said:

Ok now, I'm at risk of annoying a few friends here...but if your clan has to repeatedly rename itself due to "toxicity" ....repeatedly....then perhaps look at your clan roster&recruiting policies...

while this may or may not apply here but the phrase

"same cXXp different wrapper."?

Did I not literally just say that only one name change, which was from LIFE to MYTH was to do with trying to change the image of the clan?

Like I said the later changes, being ANIML and now TEAL, have nothing to do with trying to change the image of the clan, nor anything to do with 'reducing toxicity' or whatever other labels you would like to throw at it. We never stated they were, you guys are the ones who said as such.

I'm not sure how it can be made any clearer really.

SLAV_ROBIN #40 Posted 25 February 2019 - 08:18 AM

Professional Runner Away-er

• 31209 battles
  • [FORT] FORT

View PostCelestiaLudenberg, on 24 February 2019 - 07:48 PM, said:

Did I not literally just say that only one name change, which was from LIFE to MYTH was to do with trying to change the image of the clan?

Like I said the later changes, being ANIML and now TEAL, have nothing to do with trying to change the image of the clan, nor anything to do with 'reducing toxicity' or whatever other labels you would like to throw at it. We never stated they were, you guys are the ones who said as such.

I'm not sure how it can be made any clearer really.

Was watching and listening to the convos when they were disscussing the name change to animl, and then the rename to teal.

Initially were making jokes about changing to yato or something else to poke fun at what happened to P_C along with the few name changes that happened. Then it was decided to change name for the heck of it.

There was no real deep meaning behind it. Just some fun and antics.

Apparently thats hard to understand as the actual reason a competitive clan is changing their name

2nd Gen Pyromaniac, born of the ANZAS winds.......crazy commando of anzaf of old, and namer of BadIntent..

"He Bravely Ran, where no man would run..."

LOOK! a wild Robin appeared! "YIKES!!~~~RUN AWAY~~~~"

PBKAC, proudly Sponsored by the WGM

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users