Frontline is Broken (ish)

cheats unicom platoon deliberate platooning loss

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

mechanizedchaos #1 Posted 14 February 2019 - 04:21 PM

Private

• 42658 battles

Dear Fellow Commanders,

Yup, already broken, taken advantage by numerous scum, using the most obvious cheats in the game, clans have ALREADY been found ''stacking the odds'' meaning they platoon in numbers, if they find that they are defending, they just fall back continuously, and vice versa and help their mates win either side.

A utterly BROKEN game, because it is plagued already with premium spamming, premium vehicles with AL capacities, racking up 10-15k damage a game.

WTH (HELL) you have room for ARTY, when there is ALREADY Arty and Airstrikes is beyond belief, most idiotic and ridiculous concept. The Main end game turrets are very hard to destroy because you have to flank and all the teams just camp fest the hell out of the turrets, especially Turret 5 and 3.

That being said, WG should be praised for the tier reward system, the actual rewards and the size of the map, pretty outstanding!!

Suggestions:

1. Bring it down to Tier 7, this will remove all these gold spamming hardcore [edited] taking advantage of premium vehicles in Tier 8. Even out the player base and it would be SKILL based, not monetized based.

2. Remove Arty, there is utterly no need for this at all...if you want to keep it in, add a new COMBAT RESERVE called COUNTER BATTERY FIRE, so they don't just sit in a spot without worry and spam the map with gold HE rounds.

3.  Remove the DEATH BY ARTY buffer lines, if you have taken the advantage why should you be punished and bot arty to death, where the opposition can hide in that zone, if you are worried about spawn killing, make tanks IMMUNE for 30-60Secs from spawn, or protect the spawn areas with no damage zones.

A lot of fun, except the continued clans cheating and stacking the gameplay, there is a poor reporting system for this.

As normal, I expect all the BJ chin wipers, to back their own ego's and flood me with hate, because they think WG will reach into their pockets and give them some reward for a thumbs down, due to their lack of brain cells and pure ignorance I expect it. Let the haters hate.

Its an exciting, rewarding, and fun game mode, most welcomed by the entire community in general, again being spoilt by top 20 clans on each server, Nothing will be modified, nothing will change, they pay REAL dollars, so they are invulnerable.

GL HF, and Cheers

Mech!

Vader108 #2 Posted 14 February 2019 - 05:19 PM

Sergeant

• 49648 battles

Ok a couple of quick comments.

1st Arty is limited to 1 per zone compared to 3 on a normal map.

Hardly overwhelming. If they are still hammering you all the time, then you are doing something wrong.

2nd, there is counter battery fire in frontlines, you just need to choose it.

Go recon flight and either arty or airstrike as your perks and hammer them.

3rd, there is no such think as a T7 prem right?

4th, haven't noticed any stacking or throwing of games, just the usual asia server uselessness.

Sir_Direkin #3 Posted 14 February 2019 - 06:44 PM

Purveyor of Salt

• 11942 battles
  • [VERTX] VERTX

View PostVader108, on 14 February 2019 - 05:19 PM, said:

Ok a couple of quick comments.

1st Arty is limited to 1 per zone compared to 3 on a normal map.

Hardly overwhelming. If they are still hammering you all the time, then you are doing something wrong.

2nd, there is counter battery fire in frontlines, you just need to choose it.

Go recon flight and either arty or airstrike as your perks and hammer them.

3rd, there is no such think as a T7 prem right?

4th, haven't noticed any stacking or throwing of games, just the usual asia server uselessness.

Pretty much had this as a response as well, plus also I don't see why tier VII will cut the gold spam. I know there's a lot of people spamming gold in Progettos in Frontline. Gold in a Progetto in Frontline... there's got to be something mentally wrong with people who actually need to spam gold in a Progetto in a same tier game. 212mm pen has no problem with most targets...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCumyqpRUeOPCy1RcKXl96VA

2nd MoE: A15 Crusader, AMX 12t, KV-85, M6 Heavy, M10 Wolverine, M24 Chaffee, SU-85, T-34, T-50, T1 Heavy, VK 16.02 Leopard

Ezz #4 Posted 14 February 2019 - 06:49 PM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 66381 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
Do you have a replay of a clan throwing a game? 

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

Vader108 #5 Posted 14 February 2019 - 07:15 PM

Sergeant

• 49648 battles

View PostSir_Direkin, on 14 February 2019 - 08:44 PM, said:

I know there's a lot of people spamming gold in Progettos in Frontline. Gold in a Progetto in Frontline... there's got to be something mentally wrong with people who actually need to spam gold in a Progetto in a same tier game. 212mm pen has no problem with most targets...

Only good (well sorta) reason I can think of is when you have a bad side angle on turrets 1 or 5 and need to get them quick before the time runs out.

Other than that, yeah 212 pen is great and the Prog just prints credits using standard rounds in FL.

Conan #6 Posted 14 February 2019 - 07:31 PM

Member and President of the Buff Arty Society

• Administrator
  • 9928 battles
  • [WG] WG

Mech thank you for the feedback. I truly appreciate a neatly presented post. 

As for clans rigging the game, please do send us the replays. For cheating, we've recently had a ban wave of players using illegal mods to cheat.

You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain. Guess which one I am. 

Please read the WOT Game and Forum rules: Game Rules - Forum Rules - EULA - TOS
For help and assistance try out our Wiki or contact Support
Dont for
get to also visit us on Facebook and Twitter !

Quasinerdo #7 Posted 15 February 2019 - 07:12 AM

First lieutenant

• Beta-Tester
  • 16999 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

I can see *some* clans setting things up to farm damage given the opportunity; it would be hard to identify clans deliberately throwing matches with the level of incompetent play present across the board though.

One issue I certainly agree with is the prevalence of Premium autoloaders and the general presence of known OP tanks. FL simply highlights how unbalanced a number of these vehicles are.

KraftLawrence - "Don’t be that guy camping and doing nothing while your team dies on another flank – then farm 3k damage and complain your team sucks. That guy is the worst."

Saffelicious #8 Posted 15 February 2019 - 07:20 AM

Master flipper !

• Live Streamer
  • 37197 battles
  • [YETI] YETI

Not that I played that much, 

But I have not seen any mission rigging? 

Gold spamming is not an issue?
it's tier 8 tanks, you will most likely pen no matter what but if players decide to shot gold, well that kind of defeats the purpose of the solid credits you can make. It would seriously not bother me the slightest if they fire gold or not on me. 

Agreed that arty has no role in this game mode. no matter if 1 or 10. 

Biggest frustration for me is seeing defenders in this game mode since its practically impossible to pen them frontally and I am not loading gold to pen 1 or 2 shots when I can just move on and shot someone else. 

Not like I will pen with gold anyway cause WG balance department l0l.

Pubbie 1
"You guys run around in t10 tanks with, prem consumables, prem rounds, prem crews and even prem modules and that is not fair on the newbies in t8, how do you expect the server to survive if this is what they get from your clan. Some of us want this server to survive."
Pubbie 2
"What's pathetic and un Australian is you and the other [edited] complaining about those here behind their backs on the other forum. What's pathetic is thinking you are better than others on forums and in the game and big noting yourself when blind Feddy can see your sudden improvement on purchasing vpack"

Puggsley #9 Posted 15 February 2019 - 07:53 AM

Captain

• 66005 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-
I've loaded gold rounds a couple of times in the IS3a to frontally pen defenders but that is pretty much the only time i have used it. Its too easy to flank or pick another target and nearly all standard rounds are good enough, certainly in the prog.

CardinalMite #10 Posted 15 February 2019 - 08:28 AM

Captain

• 28032 battles

Lol! Bolyx incoming with triggered, "but Defender and IS3A not OP!" In 3... 2... 1..

At least in this mode flanking is possible even if you have to switch lane to do it.

“Holiday ops is balanced for Asia because a good player opening 11 boxes will get just as many decorations as a noob opening 75..”—.Murazor new head of global festive events.

Puggsley #11 Posted 15 February 2019 - 08:49 AM

Captain

• 66005 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

Hehe I was thinking about him last night as I drove around other HT's in the most sluggish IS3A...

Goddamn that thing rocks as the first tank out in Frontline, especially attack.

Mudguts4710 #12 Posted 15 February 2019 - 09:46 AM

Face like a Robber's Dog

• Beta-Tester
  • 41708 battles
  • [LEFT] LEFT

Tier 7 Frontline's **shudder**

Horde's of E-25's and 13 57's DPM'ing anything that moves whilst plat's of t29's go hull down on cap and laugh at the defending teams

Cynic - someone who sees the world as it actually is, not as everyone wishes it was...

Shoot it with Sabot until it stops, then shoot it with HEAT until it changes shape. ('Israeli method' of ensuring a tank kill)

Sir_Direkin #13 Posted 15 February 2019 - 10:14 AM

Purveyor of Salt

• 11942 battles
  • [VERTX] VERTX

View PostPuggsley, on 15 February 2019 - 07:53 AM, said:

I've loaded gold rounds a couple of times in the IS3a to frontally pen defenders but that is pretty much the only time i have used it. Its too easy to flank or pick another target and nearly all standard rounds are good enough, certainly in the prog.

The Lorraine 40t's 232mm pen for standard rounds laughs at the Progetto's. And people actually spam gold in that thing too. Words escape me...

2nd MoE: A15 Crusader, AMX 12t, KV-85, M6 Heavy, M10 Wolverine, M24 Chaffee, SU-85, T-34, T-50, T1 Heavy, VK 16.02 Leopard

Puggsley #14 Posted 15 February 2019 - 11:58 AM

Captain

• 66005 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

I never really care about people spamming gold, hell its their credits. 

After 3 days of FL, my credit balance is as swollen as a bulimic's stomach on the way to the toilet.

Plus I had a look in the depot and noticed over 1700 large first aid kits, repair kits and auto fire ext had accumulated since the last clean-out. 

Auto-FE are the no-brainer of the century as far as helping the finances. I run them in every single tank i play in, one regardless of tier. And still you accumulate hundreds of them. 

Sir_Direkin #15 Posted 15 February 2019 - 06:21 PM

Purveyor of Salt

• 11942 battles
  • [VERTX] VERTX

View PostPuggsley, on 15 February 2019 - 11:58 AM, said:

After 3 days of FL, my credit balance is as swollen as a bulimic's stomach on the way to the toilet.

After purchasing the B-C 25t AP, Jagdpanther II, ISU-152, Caernarvon, FV3805, and B-C 155 55 within the last couple of days (and the IS-3 and IS-M only about a couple of weeks ago) my credit balance is looking more anorexic than Karen Carpenter :ohmy:. Credit boosters and premium tanks for FL from here on out.

Edit:

Ooh, T92 is on discount now...

Edited by Sir_Direkin, 15 February 2019 - 06:26 PM.

CelestiaLudenberg #16 Posted 15 February 2019 - 08:01 PM

On Conan's Naughty List

• 20556 battles
  • [TEAL] TEAL

View PostSaffelicious, on 15 February 2019 - 11:20 AM, said:

Biggest frustration for me is seeing defenders in this game mode since its practically impossible to pen them frontally and I am not loading gold to pen 1 or 2 shots when I can just move on and shot someone else. 

Not like I will pen with gold anyway cause WG balance department l0l.

Big yes.

The amount of times when on defense where a 3-man platoon of Defenders get on the cap and you can't do shit about it is unreal.

Hell even when on attack and they just push into you when trying to cap and guess what? You can't do shit to them because reasons.

How to fix FL: Remove the Defender from being allowed to be used, remove SPG's being able to use the combat reserves so they can't hit you, then drop 2 or 3 strikes on you too. Make smoke counter spy planes, if someone is in smoke, they shouldn't get spotted by it.

>When I hear a 4 door 20e auto 33 going WADADADADADADADADADADADADADADA in the rain

oaksbane #17 Posted 15 February 2019 - 09:54 PM

Private

• 17080 battles
  • [PERTH] PERTH

The 1 main issue I find with front lines is that  being limited to a few games a night. As being West Austalian based the HK server is just a no no due to Latency and lack of numbers on the Aus server. You can time out pretty easlily on Aus server. This is makes this frustrating as trying to get rewards tanks will be considerably more difficult then our fellow asian players.

Edited by oaksbane, 15 February 2019 - 10:02 PM.

DJ_2fst #18 Posted 19 February 2019 - 11:55 PM

Corporal

• 16711 battles
  • [BLAP] BLAP

Nice Thread BTW.

Bringing down to tier 7 is a very bad idea. E25's in field players wont stand a chance.

Hes right about one thing Death by Arty buffer lines, when attacking after reaching object's its really hard to flank the turrets because players camp in bushes specially platoons of Defenders and IS3A's its literately hard to kill them.. If this can change it'll be good.

Other than that I really enjoyed the mode. Tip play with Italian premium and ISU130PM (mine were challenge rewarded), paper tanks yes but hell lot of fun.

charcoal44 #19 Posted 22 February 2019 - 06:44 AM

Sergeant

• 13206 battles
  • [NFB] NFB

The few games I've played, I've found seem to be more difficult that they were before, then, maybe I'm very rusty at it.

I do agree that the gold spam is frustrating, but it's in normal battles as well. Cant wait till they nerf it (never thought I'd say that)

I found i was continually spotted by invisible tanks, and got smashed by them, with them not showing up after they fired, then came the inevitable Arty/Air strikes, of which some seemed to occur inside the three minute window from the start of the game, that's sus!

Edited by charcoal44, 22 February 2019 - 06:45 AM.

markoshark #20 Posted 22 February 2019 - 01:04 PM

Corporal

• Beta-Tester
  • 36449 battles
  • [LEFT] LEFT

My issue with FrontLines is that the rewards (for the time spent) are rubbish.  Losses on T8 premium tanks, without firing gold?

Miniscule amounts of EXP

its different, great, but if you are grinding for cash / exp / free exp Why bother?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users