Skorpion G to regular (no camo) Skorpion trade in offer

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

w00j #1 Posted 15 February 2019 - 11:02 AM

Private

• Beta-Tester
  • 11171 battles

Any chance the Asia server will offer the same trade in deal as recently seen on EU.

Here is the link if anyone is interested, https://worldoftanks.eu/en/news/special-offers/rheinmetall-skorpion-without-camo/

Conan #2 Posted 15 February 2019 - 11:47 AM

Member and President of the Buff Arty Society

• Administrator
  • 9858 battles
  • [WG] WG

Hi there,

Unfortunately, this is currently not planned within the near future for APAC. 

You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain. Guess which one I am. 

Please read the WOT Game and Forum rules: Game Rules - Forum Rules - EULA - TOS
For help and assistance try out our Wiki or contact Support
Dont for
get to also visit us on Facebook and Twitter !

K4BeeTee #3 Posted 15 February 2019 - 02:00 PM

Corporal

• 6096 battles
Would be nice to at least be given the options others enjoy...once in a while...I mean I know we are a negligible community but damn!

kovacs #4 Posted 15 February 2019 - 02:13 PM

Corporal

• Beta-Tester
  • 19114 battles
  • [LEFT] LEFT

NA is getting it too.

ASIA gets to look through the toy-shop window...

JellyBob_ #5 Posted 15 February 2019 - 02:42 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 45273 battles
  • [-2AR-] -2AR-
Just Alter the Carbon    :girl:

FramFramson #6 Posted 17 February 2019 - 03:35 AM

Major

• 42231 battles
  • [AVAST] AVAST
i think it's because on our server plainskorps are a special present tank for moderators/staff.

LT-playing masochist. It's too much fun to be a mosquito.

AlexTheKid72 #7 Posted 18 February 2019 - 05:15 AM

Corporal

• 18875 battles
  • [THINK] THINK

View PostConan, on 15 February 2019 - 11:47 AM, said:

Hi there,

Unfortunately, this is currently not planned within the near future for APAC. 

Why not?
Would be a great customer service offering perma-skin removal.
It's also not very nice getting the same product, with varying (lesser) degrees of service because : region. Feels like Nike making shoes in Asia for $1 a day rather than $100 in the US.

Conan #8 Posted 19 February 2019 - 11:54 AM

• Administrator
  • 9858 battles
  • [WG] WG
I chose my words very carefully. At the time, I said currently, it was not in the plans for the near future. 

That can mean it may be put in the plans or it may be available in the not near future. While I can tell sales that people want this or it's currently popular, etc, I am not the one who decides what goes up or not so I cannot just say yes we'll get it or not we won't. It is unfortunate that I cannot talk about things that may can affect future sales be they negative or positive. I'm sorry. 

You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain. Guess which one I am. 

Dont for

Puggsley #9 Posted 19 February 2019 - 12:03 PM

Captain

• 65107 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

Understood ;)

K4BeeTee #10 Posted 19 February 2019 - 09:05 PM

Corporal

• 6096 battles

View PostConan, on 19 February 2019 - 11:54 AM, said:

While I can tell sales that people want this or it's currently popular, etc, I am not the one who decides what goes up or not so I cannot just say yes we'll get it or not we won't. It is unfortunate that I cannot talk about things that may can affect future sales be they negative or positive. I'm sorry. 

*cough* E-25 *cough* :p

SiKiN #11 Posted 20 February 2019 - 03:48 AM

Staff sergeant

• 24420 battles
  • [LEFT] LEFT

If only the Preset Styles system was utilized more often in this cases like these, I know some tanks came out before the new paint system but now with the new Preset Styles system you would think we'd have the option to take things like the WG skin off the Blackdog and desert skin off the Skorpion G.

But that's just good game design.

Imagine if this was a thing, instead of selling a duplicate entire tank to get things like the Black IS6/T34/Mutz you could sell the black skin to entire roster of premium tanks and probably make more money since the skin would be cheaper costing 2k Gold or something like that and more therefor more appealing. Just as an example... the duplicate tank thing to get a skin just screams lazy game design and profitability.

Edited by SiKiN, 20 February 2019 - 03:59 AM.

Profanisaurus #12 Posted 20 February 2019 - 04:52 AM

le sigh

• 2014 battles
  • [PBFG] PBFG
Chrysler K - Non WG Conana?

Conan #13 Posted 21 February 2019 - 03:15 PM

• Administrator
  • 9858 battles
  • [WG] WG

View PostProfanisaurus, on 20 February 2019 - 04:52 AM, said:

Chrysler K - Non WG Conana?

Let's try not to talk about that please... :unsure:

View PostSiKiN, on 20 February 2019 - 03:48 AM, said:

If only the Preset Styles system was utilized more often in this cases like these, I know some tanks came out before the new paint system but now with the new Preset Styles system you would think we'd have the option to take things like the WG skin off the Blackdog and desert skin off the Skorpion G.

But that's just good game design.

Imagine if this was a thing, instead of selling a duplicate entire tank to get things like the Black IS6/T34/Mutz you could sell the black skin to entire roster of premium tanks and probably make more money since the skin would be cheaper costing 2k Gold or something like that and more therefor more appealing. Just as an example... the duplicate tank thing to get a skin just screams lazy game design and profitability.

Yes, I understand this and to a certain extent, this is where we are gravitating... sort of. I am personally not a fan of skins as it is now, especially since I prefer the camo customization. Those two customization systems are currently butting heads and I think maintaining status quo is the most practical but not favorable solution. This is my personal opinion, though. 

What I would like to see though is 3D cosmetic customization options that do not affect the camo. For example, being able to add MG's, sandbags, crew equipment, tactical logs and such but is independent and can be applied together with the camo. All cosmetic, of course. 

Dont for

FramFramson #14 Posted 22 February 2019 - 03:47 AM

Major

• 42231 battles
  • [AVAST] AVAST

View PostConan, on 21 February 2019 - 02:15 AM, said:

Let's try not to talk about that please... :unsure:

Yes, I understand this and to a certain extent, this is where we are gravitating... sort of. I am personally not a fan of skins as it is now, especially since I prefer the camo customization. Those two customization systems are currently butting heads and I think maintaining status quo is the most practical but not favorable solution. This is my personal opinion, though. 

What I would like to see though is 3D cosmetic customization options that do not affect the camo. For example, being able to add MG's, sandbags, crew equipment, tactical logs and such but is independent and can be applied together with the camo. All cosmetic, of course. 

I really wish we could combine some cosmetics with styles. Many styles use stock decals, for example, and it would be so much nicer to still be able to buy or use replacement decals in those cases.

The all-or-nothing setup of Styles really turns me off of them.

Also, any word on if the original camo ("Large Spots", though there are several other camos with that name, lol) given away when the current cosmetic system was introduced will ever be sold or given away again? I'd pay a lot for more copies than the one set we got. It's still one of the very best camos in the game, with really nice colour variation options.

LT-playing masochist. It's too much fun to be a mosquito.

LeSigh #15 Posted 08 March 2019 - 03:48 PM

It's Incredibly Disappointing

• 44698 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

Now?

Skorp?

Chrysler?

Please.......

This account proudly sponsored by WG

Radiactor #16 Posted 08 March 2019 - 04:36 PM

Corporal

• 20682 battles

Now we know what WG means when they say 'near future'. It's 3 weeks :P

Joking aside, I think it's good that our server gets the same offer for the unskinned version (although a bit behind the others) - a big thank you to anyone that made this happen :honoring:

Edited by Radiactor, 08 March 2019 - 04:42 PM.

K4BeeTee #17 Posted 08 March 2019 - 05:06 PM

Corporal

• 6096 battles

View PostRadiactor, on 08 March 2019 - 04:36 PM, said:

Joking aside, I think it's good that our server gets the same offer for the unskinned version (although a bit behind the others) - a big thank you to anyone that made this happen :honoring:

+1

LeSigh #18 Posted 08 March 2019 - 05:10 PM

It's Incredibly Disappointing

• 44698 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
<cough>Chrysler<cough> It's worth your while Conan, I'll buy a skin for it or tank barbie it.
This account proudly sponsored by WG

SiKiN #19 Posted 08 March 2019 - 10:54 PM

Staff sergeant

• 24420 battles
  • [LEFT] LEFT

So now that were offtopic and the complaining about the current remnants of the "permanent camo" has been discussed, can we trade in for the non camo?

Now that the game has awesome camo changes compared to this time last year, the non camo variants are way more appealing and I also wish to change my Skorpion to the standard variant as the OP asked.

Other tanks I wish for are the Blackdog/Patriot/Liberte/AlpineTiger and the Korea..

Edited by SiKiN, 08 March 2019 - 10:54 PM.

K4BeeTee #20 Posted 08 March 2019 - 11:13 PM

Corporal

• 6096 battles
If anyone here's done the change from Skorp G to plain Skorp - how long did you have to wait after submitting your ticket?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users