Soldiers of Fortune Clan Showdown: BULBA 7-6 CROWN

NA APAC Clans Soldiers of Fortune

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Twit_ #1 Posted 03 March 2019 - 02:53 PM

69 Recognized

• 19363 battles

I think, massive props to the CROWN guys for pushing the BULBA guys all the way.. not a lot of people would have expected CROWN to get 5-6 to nearly win over BULBA, but well played all the same.

CROWN really tried to shake the perspective of the ASIA server being really campy (it still is), and that gets a good thumbs up from me. :great:

Probably this result would leave a few wondering what the outcome would be if YETI or TEAL the 'other' CROWN tried their hand... we will never know. 

Well played CROWN, you did good. :medal:

Now where do I find those boosters...?

The mindset you need to improve

WHY DO THEY CALL IT OVEN WHEN YOU OF IN THE COLD FOOD OF OUT HOT EAT THE FOOD 

RainbowAssassin #2 Posted 03 March 2019 - 03:00 PM

Apache Attack Helicopter

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 39548 battles
  • [DUCKY] DUCKY
CROWN deserved to win, the way they were playing and acting (as people). Although in the spirit of things, CROWN didn't take the games that serious, as evident on the battle field and in their comms. So again, props to CROWN for being good entertainment.

Living in the wilderness as a unicum unicorn         

Tier 10 3 marks: IS-4, IS-7, T57 Heavy Tank, FV217 Badger, Leopard 1, AMX 50 B, Object 140, Conqueror Gun Carriage, VK 72.01 (K), FV215b (183), Super Conqueror, Object 277, T-100 LT, Jagdpanzer E 100, Bat.-châtillon 25 t, WZ 111 model 5A, FV215b, Centurion Action X, Object 430U, Type 5 Heavy, 60TP Lewandowskiego, T-62A, T110E4, E100, TVP T 50/51, OBJ. 260, T110E3, STB-1, FV4005 Stage II, T95/FV4201, M48A5 Patton

Saffelicious #3 Posted 03 March 2019 - 08:57 PM

Master flipper !

• Live Streamer
  • 37403 battles

I dont really think any other apac team would have done much better then Crowns performance today. 

Seems like the mix of them going in with no expectations and Bulbas "arrogance" was not the best mix for Bulba.

Pubbie 1
"You guys run around in t10 tanks with, prem consumables, prem rounds, prem crews and even prem modules and that is not fair on the newbies in t8, how do you expect the server to survive if this is what they get from your clan. Some of us want this server to survive."
Pubbie 2
"What's pathetic and un Australian is you and the other [edited] complaining about those here behind their backs on the other forum. What's pathetic is thinking you are better than others on forums and in the game and big noting yourself when blind Feddy can see your sudden improvement on purchasing vpack"

JellyBob_ #4 Posted 03 March 2019 - 10:29 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 48679 battles

View PostSaffelicious, on 03 March 2019 - 10:27 PM, said:

I dont really think any other apac team would have done much better then Crowns performance today. 

Seems like the mix of them going in with no expectations and Bulbas "arrogance" was not the best mix for Bulba.

Arrogance maybe Saffee, I would say over confident .. but they were bloody good games …..  CROWN played very well  .. BULBA won, BUT they had to fight tooth and nail .. I was thoroughly entertained for the afternoon …. WoT in general the Winner … hopefully more Comps like this are to be staged.

gg ALL :great:

And you were right, you had to play if the " Saffee Flip " was to been be seen    :P

Profanisaurus #5 Posted 04 March 2019 - 04:38 AM

le sigh

• 2017 battles
  • [PBFG] PBFG
I just enjoyed hearing JT being to told to shut up.
Thanks Conan - (Insert Eggplant here)

CelestiaLudenberg #6 Posted 04 March 2019 - 07:46 AM

On Conan's Naughty List

• 23546 battles
  • [FLSBK] FLSBK

BULBA vs P-C when

>When I hear a 4 door 20e auto 33 going WADADADADADADADADADADADADADADA in the rain

Saffelicious #7 Posted 04 March 2019 - 09:52 AM

Master flipper !

• Live Streamer
  • 37403 battles

View PostProfanisaurus, on 04 March 2019 - 07:38 AM, said:

I just enjoyed hearing JT being to told to shut up.

^^

Pubbie 1
"You guys run around in t10 tanks with, prem consumables, prem rounds, prem crews and even prem modules and that is not fair on the newbies in t8, how do you expect the server to survive if this is what they get from your clan. Some of us want this server to survive."
Pubbie 2
"What's pathetic and un Australian is you and the other [edited] complaining about those here behind their backs on the other forum. What's pathetic is thinking you are better than others on forums and in the game and big noting yourself when blind Feddy can see your sudden improvement on purchasing vpack"

Nixed_Muts #8 Posted 04 March 2019 - 01:19 PM

More Rage Than Skill

• 34684 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View PostTwit_, on 03 March 2019 - 04:53 PM, said:

CROWN really tried to shake the perspective of the ASIA server being really campy (it still is), and that gets a good thumbs up from me. :great:

coughKareliacough

But yeah CROWN put up a good fight generally.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users