NOOB , this is ridiculous

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Sp4rtacus_1 #1 Posted 11 March 2019 - 08:52 PM

Private

• 148 battles

First time here , get slaughtered pretty much .

All these war games (world of tanks etc) are the same , you it seems either grind away for loooong hours to get a decent tank or purchase one . Then if i purchase 1 can i use it in non-premium games ?

TBH i'd rather pay $89:00 for a game and pay for DLC packs to stop this rubbish .

So in saying that can i purchase a tank for X dollars and clean up by sheer power of the projectile and armor of a purchased tank ?

If the idea is to give you the game for free and spend X on a tank im ok with that but can it be used on Free and prem accounts ?

Assuming you have a good tank and win games you can make enough coin to maintain it to continue the game ?

Otherwise last night i played will be my first and last on this game and the last time i play any of these type of games

Just deleted Warhammer for pretty much the same reason .

It seems it is the developers intent on milking you for every cent you are willing to part with ,BUT then can you play with no more coin needed (if purchasing a decent tank) ?

So for games these days $89:00 DLC packs $25-59 say , so say 100 bucks to play the game at an equal footing , with tank games it should be first to see wins (besides the use of cover of course)

So is their anybody here that can convince me to keep playing this game , given that the graphics are not $89:00 material anyway .

Sigh 

P.S just checked out the price of tanks .

RHM. SKORPION G - SUPREME for $158:43 , rofl , ok apart from the laugh i get is that even a kick A$$ tank ? 

Edited by Sp4rtacus_1, 11 March 2019 - 09:05 PM.

Bash_sh #2 Posted 12 March 2019 - 03:11 AM

First lieutenant

• 26975 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

WG love people like you !! it's whats keeps them making money

Premium tanks do not make you win.

spacewolf #3 Posted 12 March 2019 - 07:03 AM

I still think it's morally wrong so in fact I'm right.

• Beta-Tester
  • 71232 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

To answer your question, the only reason you'd stay is if you like inflicting pain on yourself.

The skorp is not a good choice for new players, you will hate it. If you're going to spend money, buy a Defender (Obj 252). Otherwise just keep your money and spend it on another game.

The grind is long, but the game can be rewarding if you're willing to put effort in. The reward you'll reap is directly proportionate to the effort you invest. 

Proudly sponsored by WG

Zynth #4 Posted 12 March 2019 - 08:46 AM

Aufklärungspanzer Panther

• 25253 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View PostSp4rtacus_1, on 11 March 2019 - 08:52 PM, said:

All these war games (world of tanks etc) are the same , you it seems either grind away for loooong hours to get a decent tank or purchase one . Then if i purchase 1 can i use it in non-premium games ?

TBH i'd rather pay $89:00 for a game and pay for DLC packs to stop this rubbish .

So in saying that can i purchase a tank for X dollars and clean up by sheer power of the projectile and armor of a purchased tank ?

If the idea is to give you the game for free and spend X on a tank im ok with that but can it be used on Free and prem accounts ?

Don't understand what you mean by "non-premium games" and "'used on free and premium accounts". Premium tanks are thrown in the same games with normal tanks and there is no need to own a premium account to play a premium tank.

Even then, money is not supposed to buy you a tank that is a cut above the rest. That's pay to win and generally a bad model. Unfortunately, Wargaming being Wargaming, in their infinite wisdom, have decided that they wanted more money and have introduced some premium tanks which are better than their tech tree counterparts. Infamous example being the Defender.

The game is trying to milk you, obviously that's the point of a free to play model. We give you a free game, but we put pressure on you to make purchases in order to progress faster. Premium accounts and premium tanks allows you to earn more credits and exp. Gold allows you to exchange free exp. It is entirely possible to progress completely free to play, just that progress is slower.

RIP Aufklärungspanzer Panther 16th July 2015. You will be missed, friend.

But not for long. For "Heroes never die."

This account is proudly sponsored by Wargaming.

Sp4rtacus_1 #5 Posted 12 March 2019 - 09:05 PM

Private

• 148 battles

Cheers , with some mods to the default U.S tank and crew perks i pulled 11 wins in a game and averaged 4-5 kills on my second day .

So i'll see how it go's , tank games are good but this ? Be better if their was no Red/Blue tag to show where the player actually is 

spacewolf #6 Posted 13 March 2019 - 07:46 AM

• Beta-Tester
  • 71232 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

There's no red/blue tag as such. You have an idea of spawn, and generally certain tanks go to certain spots on most maps.

Do some you tube searching and learn the maps - at 35 games  you can actually do some good background work now to make yourself a pretty decent player. Learn the maps, learn what various tanks can and cannot do, and you'll likely get quite a bit out of the game. 

Proudly sponsored by WG

Sp4rtacus_1 #7 Posted 13 March 2019 - 03:38 PM

Private

• 148 battles

So it only shows tank location when a tank has fired , until then , no ? (red / green) tag i meant .

Also whats the diff between prem and normal accounts as do the map rotation etc ?

P.S note to self dont tier up without fully researching tank .

Tier to the M3 LEE with non rotating turret , re-sold for half the price as a dud , then find/s out its the only stepping stone to a heavy tank :-/

Edited by Sp4rtacus_1, 13 March 2019 - 08:00 PM.

spacewolf #8 Posted 14 March 2019 - 04:43 AM

• Beta-Tester
  • 71232 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

difference between normal and premium account is the increase in xp and credits gained at each battle. And a cleaner garage.

No difference to MM, maps, opponents, the colour of the sky, or how many birds fly over head.

Proudly sponsored by WG

neokai #9 Posted 14 March 2019 - 11:12 PM

hunts pixels from red line

• Senior Moderator
  • 40049 battles
  • [DADDY] DADDY

Moved to a more appropriate sub-forum.

~neokai

Spoiler

Khouji123 #10 Posted 15 March 2019 - 08:56 AM

Private

• 0 battles

View PostDonSp4rtacus_1, on 11 March 2019 - 08:52 PM, said:

Assuming you have a good tank and win games you can make enough coin to maintain it to continue the game ?

Otherwise last night i played will be my first and last on this game and the last time i play any of these type of games

Just deleted Warhammer for pretty much the same reason .

It seems it is the developers intent on milking you for every cent you are willing to part with ,BUT then can you play with no more coin needed (if purchasing a decent tank) ?

So for games these days $89:00 DLC packs $25-59 say , so say 100 bucks to play the game at an equal footing , with tank games it should be first to see wins (besides the use of cover of course)

So is their anybody here that can convince me to keep playing this game , given that the graphics are not $89:00 material anyway .

Sigh 

P.S just checked out the price of tanks .

RHM. SKORPION G - SUPREME for $158:43 , rofl , ok apart from the laugh i get is that even a kick A$$ tank ? 

​Don't worry pal, I think I'm worse than you. :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users