Calling All Aussies, Kiwis and Neighbours for ANZ Frontlines TONIGHT!

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

stewiejp #1 Posted 13 March 2019 - 01:47 PM

#GetOnBoard

• Community Contributor
  • 44195 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

Love 'em or hate 'em those EBRs and Lynxes will be running around on the Frontline map 24/7 until the season ends. Whether you are trying to drive 'em without crashing/flipping or getting stuck or trying to shoot 'em without missing - surely if you live closer to Sydney than you do to Hong Kong your gameplay will be better and more enjoyable on the ANZ server. 

Posted Image

If you're a greenie, a leftie, or a righty - #GetOnBoard the ANZ Server tonight and get a few FrontLines Ranks in! Maybe even hit a new prestige level and win a few bonds. James Bonds. All minorities welcome even left handers! (My mum's a left hander and was caned at school for writing with the "wrong" hand - true story!) It's the Rainbow Warrior #GetOnBoard! LBGTQI's more than welcome - people of different backgrounds, religions, ethnicities, cultures - did you know there's a diversity style in the game? It looks awesome!

I'll be doing my best to get a game on the ANZ from 8pm Melbourne/Sydney time (Tassie Time too - we love you legends up here - bring Cascade Draught to the Mainland and show us what real beer tastes like!) Feel free to count in with me - and say g'day if we're on the same side! No hard feelings if you shoot me from the other side - that's the aim of the game right?

If there's a bit of a wait we'll fill in the time by telling some awesome jokes like : Two Goldfish are in a tank - one says to the other, "Do you know how to drive this thing?" <<<--- and that's just the beginning!

We (Aussies, Kiwis, and Neighbours) asked for an ANZ server - we got it. We ALL asked for Frontlines to come back - and it's back! So what are you waiting for?? 

Posted Image

I don't know who Jerome is - but he's on board!! Be like Jerome and get on the ANZ TONIGHT from 8pm AEDST (+11) and enjoy the low ping on OUR server!

Posted Image

Even Trump's on board, and he doesn't even play on our server!

This has been an ANZ Community Contributor Public Service Announcement - authorized by stewiejp #GetOnBoard of #GetOnBoard Studios, Melbourne Australia in the interests of low latency World of Tanks Gameplay for the antipodean gamer!

Posted Image

You're Welcome.

#GetOnBoard Studios  -  Where the magic happens - www.youtube.com/c/stewiejp   www.twitch.tv/stewiejp  

Ezz #2 Posted 13 March 2019 - 02:15 PM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 68109 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
Maybe if you can convince WG to give us XP and credits to wait in the queue it could work.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

stewiejp #3 Posted 13 March 2019 - 02:31 PM

#GetOnBoard

• Community Contributor
  • 44195 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-
Maybe if all ANZ players who were on HK last night joined the ANZ server we'd all get games instantly!

#GetOnBoard Studios  -  Where the magic happens - www.youtube.com/c/stewiejp   www.twitch.tv/stewiejp  

Conan #4 Posted 13 March 2019 - 02:51 PM

Member and President of the Buff Arty Society

• Administrator
  • 10393 battles
  • [WG] WG
Liked and pinned 

Come Join us on Facebook and Discord

Watch out for my Streams on

Fridays, 1800-2100 UTC+8

Ezz #5 Posted 13 March 2019 - 03:07 PM

• Beta-Tester
  • 68109 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View Poststewiejp, on 13 March 2019 - 04:31 PM, said:

Maybe if all ANZ players who were on HK last night joined the ANZ server we'd all get games instantly!

Personally i prefer the option raised in the feedback thread - ie splitting the time so that it's only on ANZ initially.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

stewiejp #6 Posted 13 March 2019 - 03:39 PM

#GetOnBoard

• Community Contributor
  • 44195 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-
Brilliant idea, and agree whole heartedly. Having it on 2 servers at the same time is simply splitting an already small player base. 

Napalmer #7 Posted 13 March 2019 - 04:22 PM

Objectionable Individual

• Community Contributor
  • 47691 battles
  • [YETI] YETI
Get on board!

3-Marked Tanks: Chaffee, Pz. T25 T37, Hellcat, WZ-131G FT, AMX 12T, Cromwell, Skoda T25, SU-100, WZ-131G FT, IS-3, T-54, T-10, T57 Heavy, Object 140, IS-7, E100, Maus, Centurion Action X, Super Conqueror,

AMX 50BSTB-1

Signature 

The smell of Napalm...                           

JayRated #8 Posted 13 March 2019 - 04:25 PM

Founder and C.E.O. of Friendship Bracelets Pty Ltd

• Administrator
  • 3526 battles
  • [WG] WG
I'm on board for the big one. See you there!

stewiejp #9 Posted 13 March 2019 - 05:19 PM

#GetOnBoard

• Community Contributor
  • 44195 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-
^^ Only need 50 more! #GetOnBoard or I'll start singing!

Napalmer #10 Posted 13 March 2019 - 08:22 PM

Objectionable Individual

• Community Contributor
  • 47691 battles
  • [YETI] YETI
Sad this never ended up happening... :(

3-Marked Tanks: Chaffee, Pz. T25 T37, Hellcat, WZ-131G FT, AMX 12T, Cromwell, Skoda T25, SU-100, WZ-131G FT, IS-3, T-54, T-10, T57 Heavy, Object 140, IS-7, E100, Maus, Centurion Action X, Super Conqueror,

AMX 50BSTB-1

Signature 

The smell of Napalm...                           

TheBudgiesmuggler #11 Posted 13 March 2019 - 08:43 PM

Staff sergeant

• 28598 battles
  • [PXR] PXR
Do you want sauce with your microphone Stew looks like your about gobble a big one...lol

stewiejp #12 Posted 13 March 2019 - 10:49 PM

#GetOnBoard

• Community Contributor
  • 44195 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

View PostTheBudgiesmuggler, on 13 March 2019 - 11:43 PM, said:

Do you want sauce with your microphone Stew looks like your about gobble a big one...lol

I would if I could trust me! Love it! Australian Made, 10 year guarantee and it makes me sound 75% tougher, sexier and suave!

View PostNapalmer, on 13 March 2019 - 11:22 PM, said:

Sad this never ended up happening... :(

In hindsight I should have done it on a Friday or Saturday Night rather than "hump day". Silly me thought it was a weekend...sigh... shiftwork right?

On a positive - thousands of viewers and I reckon we worked it out - I blamed Napa but the smart people joining in thought it was because the "grind" for the FL rewards was bigger than last time, combined with the Personal reserves value for money factor (waiting in Q is not conducive to getting the best out of those boosters folks - and I agree). 

It's like a dog chasing it's tail I guess - players switch to HK so they don't have to wait, but if they were all on ANZ - well, they would not have to wait.... 

until next time! We'll get there folks!

StinkyMoko #13 Posted 14 March 2019 - 05:11 AM

Corporal

• Beta-Tester
  • 48938 battles

Good on you Stewie,

Get amongst it cobbers!

jumphonner #14 Posted 14 March 2019 - 10:59 AM

First lieutenant

• 54533 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-
Stewie, you need to do as we discussed last night on TS, get 10 players from each of the largest Aussie/NZ clans to play FL on Au, problem solved.

Muted till 9 December 2019

HurrDurr #15 Posted 14 March 2019 - 12:30 PM

Private

• 458 battles
Best current player on all servers is on board :)

Profanisaurus #16 Posted 14 March 2019 - 01:27 PM

le sigh

• 2017 battles
  • [PBFG] PBFG
46% win rate. Questionable English, bogan image. That's a Jimmy alt surely.
Thanks Conan - (Insert Eggplant here)

Ezz #17 Posted 14 March 2019 - 02:57 PM

• Beta-Tester
  • 68109 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
Jimmy is a HurrDurr alt.

steeve_old #18 Posted 15 March 2019 - 06:14 PM

Corporal

• 35410 battles
  • [AQUAS] AQUAS

mate im there for you

dont have to get up at sparrows logged in que for frontlines

7 people in queue [edited]

stewiejp #19 Posted 15 March 2019 - 07:14 PM

#GetOnBoard

• Community Contributor
  • 44195 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

Will be trying again briefly Saturday Night and a bigger session Sunday Night - unfortunately working until then....

Having spoken to a lot of players about this - players don't like waiting (since the grind is real!) more than they don't like a less than optimal connection. Surely I am not the only one who realizes we can have both a good connection AND shorter queue times IF we all #GetOnBoard

As jump mentioned - if a handful of clans get a handful of players to click battle at the same time... we'll all get a game - it worked last year as well as last month. 

I propose 9pm Melb/Syd/Tassie Time (UTC +11) for Saturday and Sunday night!

IMC_Jimmy #20 Posted 15 March 2019 - 10:45 PM

Hold my beer, I've got this!

• 20036 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

View PostProfanisaurus, on 14 March 2019 - 02:57 PM, said:

46% win rate. Questionable English, bogan image. That's a Jimmy alt surely.

HURRDURR???????
www.twitch.tv/imc_jimmy tonking at it's most sillyest #Tier 4 Clan Wars Plz

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users