Let's talk about Tanks.

Tanks Prototypes WW1 WW2 ColdWar Modern WoT WorldOfTanks

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

RainbowSix_Glaz #1 Posted 20 March 2019 - 05:15 PM

Spetsnaz Sniper/Recon Team

• 6423 battles
  • [ENVY] ENVY

Well to be fair, World of Tanks still have a lot of tanks that WG didn't implement into the game yet.
Oh, and I think this might be the first High-Tier British LT.

This is the British A46 Light Tank Prototype, well it looks like Tetrarch but it isn't.
It has an improved 77mm High-Velocity Cannon from Comet (Longer barrel), the gun elevation and depression is +20/-12.

According to the project, it was intended to install a 207hp General Motors 6-71M Diesel Engine, but 2 more engines was also put into the test, there are 350hp Rover Meteorite Mk.204 18.0L Petrol V8 Engine
and...a 1000+hp Supercharged Rolls-Royce Merlin V12 engine that used on Spitfire and Hurricane Fighter aircrafts.

The top speed is rather disappointing though, only 46km/h, but the protection is rather good for LT. 76/50/25 for the hull and 75/50/40 for the turret.

Sources: http://www.tanks-enc...a46-light-tank/

Let me know what you think about the others, and be sure to share other tanks project if you would like to.

"Do you know what an artist and a sniper have in common? Details. Like when a touch of color is out of place. When a shadow does not match with its surroundings. Or when a shape is not where it is supposed to be. The only difference is the stakes. Mine are higher." - Glaz.

Also tagged with Tanks, Prototypes, WW1, WW2, ColdWar, Modern, WoT, WorldOfTanks

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users