Looking for a Commander to participate in Referral Program

referal program team play platoon

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

HellsB3lls #1 Posted 13 April 2019 - 12:15 PM

Private

• 56 battles
  • [PXR] PXR

I'm looking for someone with over 1000 battles to be Commander to my Recruit (me), to participate in the Referral Program (YT below if you don't know what that is). Looks like potential for some juicy rewards. I've got 143 battles in so I have to get started before I hit the 200 mark. My highest tier tank is IV at present. My win rate dropped today to 45% (from 51%) due to a series of defeats so I don't claim to be a high-end player.

For the platoon play, I can play an hour or so between 10 am - 3 pm ET, on weekdays and can communicate with Discord. I'll have to learn how to do that. I've got it downloaded and have an account but have never used it. I'm also available for up to 2 hours of platoon play between 10:30 pm to 1:00 am EST, on any day. I won't be able to Discord during that time as I'm in a house with light sleepers & they tend to get pissed if I'm making noise.

DM me if you need more details, or if totally interested just respond to the post.

Here's the info about the Referral Program:

sZniPeR #2 Posted 13 April 2019 - 08:07 PM

Corporal

• Beta-Tester
  • 12850 battles
  • [PSYCO] PSYCO
Ill take up your offer! <0 sending you a PM

TX - T57 HT, 113, WZ 111 5A, JgE100, GwE100
Im a Potato, Yes I know that. 

HellsB3lls #3 Posted 13 April 2019 - 10:27 PM

Private

• 56 battles
  • [PXR] PXR

Thanks sZniPeR. I joined on the referral link you sent. I tried to respond to your PM but I was blocked from replying with the error message:

Block Quote

OOPS! Something went wrong!

Sorry, you must have 10 messages to post or 30 days from registration

I've only been registered since April 8 so I guess I can't send/reply to PMs for awhile. Or at least until I get another 7 PMs, :facepalm:

I'm about 40 mi west of Raleigh, NC, which is UTC/GMT  -4 hours, so we can coordinate time. You can see my local time here.
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/usa/raleigh

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users