Events reset time

event advice input reset suggestion suggest time

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

yoshii_minami #1 Posted 26 April 2019 - 08:13 PM

Staff sergeant

• 28309 battles
  • [T1G3R] T1G3R

I have a complaint/advice/suggestion about the reset time for most of the events in game.

They're usually reset during midnight at 00:00 (GMT+8) even though the mission usually starts during midday 13:00 or 14:00 (GMT+8).
What I want to suggest or complaint is, WG, knowing that most of the loyal players are either a College students or are already working, We are almost out all day long during weekday, and some even came home on 8/9PM and seeing that sometimes the reset time for the missions are at 00:00 is just, unappealing for us. It is like "nah, I won't be able to finish the mission before the reset time, might as well play another game".

What my point is, WG should move the reset time to midday (the time when the least players are usually playing since most are either going to school/university/work).

Or

Let them keep their progress even after the reset, just in case they're so close to completing the mission but lack a few more battle to finish it. (but still keeping the mission once per day to claim {for example: if a player is still progressing their mission before the reset time and just finished the mission after the reset time, he can only claim the current's day mission, instead of losing all of the progress})

I'm starting to hate SPG more and more now after having blue WN8
Seems like they love me more than peas, bananas, and red apples

Also tagged with event, advice, input, reset, suggestion, suggest, time

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users