Make the arty system fair

spg balance

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

killedbynoob #1 Posted 28 April 2019 - 01:07 AM

Official Noob

• 21349 battles
  • [JOHOR] JOHOR
let the arty get spotted every time it shoot,just like how cv's plane spotted everytime it launch this way can prevent arty safe from battle

(●_●---------)<

I'm just a fish

What u expect?

Aoyama_Blue_Mountain #2 Posted 28 April 2019 - 01:24 AM

Blue Mountain Aoyama

• Beta-Tester
  • 73823 battles
  • [DADDY] DADDY

Well there are mods that do that already... Except they are deemed as illegal

But hey such mods don't exist and some 46%-ers just happen to be very good at CB for some reason, right?

Noobs don't snipe because they are good at snipe; noobs snipe because they can't do anything else / People don't lose because they lemming; people lemming because they are losers

Do not confuse team strength with individual strength; a single enemy killed in a 1v3 is worth more than two enemies killed in a 4v2 / Lanchester's Square Law predicts in a 2v1, the side with 2 will end with 1.5 tanks remaining, so if you won with less than that remaining, you're actually noob, not pro

When you are not losing because you outnumber the enemy, your other flank is losing because they are outnumbered; it's just math

Law of mirror: When you are holding a 1v6 against the enemy, you own team is also getting 6v1 held by the enemy

Noob self-balancing theory: When you release a good tank, enough noobs will flood to play it, until the server stats become average again

mttspiii #3 Posted 29 April 2019 - 01:27 AM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 31169 battles
  • [CALM] CALM

View PostAoyama_Blue_Mountain, on 28 April 2019 - 01:24 AM, said:

Well there are mods that do that already... Except they are deemed as illegal

But hey such mods don't exist and some 46%-ers just happen to be very good at CB for some reason, right?

Illegal, but inspirational. Hopefully once they CB all the enemy SPG they just drive into a rock and splash themselves to death like a suicidal Magikarp.

I'm fierce and I'm feeling mighty,

I'm a golden girl, I'm an Aphrodite

Puggsley #4 Posted 29 April 2019 - 07:50 AM

Captain

• 67185 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

View Postkilledbynoob, on 28 April 2019 - 03:07 AM, said:

let the arty get spotted every time it shoot,just like how cv's plane spotted everytime it launch this way can prevent arty safe from battle

I didn't realise Tier 2 arty was so bad.

Aoyama_Blue_Mountain #5 Posted 29 April 2019 - 11:59 AM

Blue Mountain Aoyama

• Beta-Tester
  • 73823 battles
  • [DADDY] DADDY

Maybe WG should have an extra option

If you are an SPG player you can choose to completely not exist for the match, and in return you get a small amount of XP and lock your tank for 15 minutes, and does not count towards battle stats.

Or maybe reduce the XP needed to grind SPG so people would grind them less

Noobs don't snipe because they are good at snipe; noobs snipe because they can't do anything else / People don't lose because they lemming; people lemming because they are losers

Do not confuse team strength with individual strength; a single enemy killed in a 1v3 is worth more than two enemies killed in a 4v2 / Lanchester's Square Law predicts in a 2v1, the side with 2 will end with 1.5 tanks remaining, so if you won with less than that remaining, you're actually noob, not pro

When you are not losing because you outnumber the enemy, your other flank is losing because they are outnumbered; it's just math

Law of mirror: When you are holding a 1v6 against the enemy, you own team is also getting 6v1 held by the enemy

Noob self-balancing theory: When you release a good tank, enough noobs will flood to play it, until the server stats become average again

killedbynoob #6 Posted 04 May 2019 - 09:56 PM

Official Noob

• 21349 battles
  • [JOHOR] JOHOR

I've brought this once I brought this again,

in order for all of us to enjoy this game let the arty get SPOTTED each TIME they shoot. this way they are no longer safe and away from battle plus avoid them from camping. other class like LT, MT, HT, and TD  endangered themselves vulnerable to enemy fire and spot but SPG sat away far from battle and they can shoot safely this is utter imbalance and unacceptable 

Duplicate thread.  Threads merged, user warned.

~Wasaabi

(●_●---------)<

I'm just a fish

What u expect?

killedbynoob #7 Posted 04 May 2019 - 10:02 PM

Official Noob

• 21349 battles
  • [JOHOR] JOHOR

I heard the arty are great and balance, they are for countering "super heavies" tanks, yeah they used to. now we had EBR and other fast LT they can counter those "super heavies" well plus we had high pen TD they also useful in countering "super heavies"

in conclusion, SPG is no longer relevant here

(●_●---------)<

I'm just a fish

What u expect?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users